Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

420 Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nose gains? Try smelling less.

---

calabrese - 1.jpg

They can smell the menstruation!!!!

George-Bush-with-a-Long-Nose--21281.jpg

Really? A political statement in our fun contest? That is W, right? sigh

I want to remind all of our members that this is an apolitical forum. As such, images that are political in nature (cannabis reform aside) that can provoke a negative response are not welcome.

I am trying to create a fun and enjoyable atmosphere with this contest and on this forum. Let's continue to keep that in mind please for any future images.

To keep continuity going I'll caption the above post... but my post does not count as an entry to the contest.

Nose gains? Try smelling less.

---

View attachment 3140

Some people overdo everything.

30738623_2110882092262501_4179289515887689728_n.jpg

I want to remind all of our members that this is an apolitical forum. As such, images that are political in nature (cannabis reform aside) that can provoke a negative response are not welcome.

I am trying to create a fun and enjoyable atmosphere with this contest and on this forum. Let's continue to keep that in mind please for any future images.

To keep continuity going I'll caption the above post... but my post does not count as an entry to the contest.

Some people overdo everything.

View attachment 3141
The woman of my dreams and she takes payment in quarters!! haha Or is that a man in drag?? LOL

doctor-strange-funny.jpg

You may catch up with me later you fat cunt Larry but know this. Know I am the one who stuffed a sunflower up your fat arsehole for the street to see while you were rooting my flap like the pathetic lump you are & always will be. Top dog ain't got shit on me!

Buster the ginger ninja

something_strange_is_going_on_here_640_36.jpg

"Let's all flock to PIU for their 420 sale!"

bob-marley-couverture-facebook.jpg

Good timing, lol. It still fits though... happy holidaze!!!​

To the left, shall you pass.

---

IMG_0076.jpg

View attachment 2849

:weed: It's that time of year again folks......our favorite holiday!!! :weed:

What better way to celebrate than a giveaway? :biggrin:

First prize - A Mighty vape donated by @PuffItUp and a long sleeved asylum t-shirt.

View attachment 2848
Second and third prizes - the 2nd and 3rd place winners will get a Dynavap M and mini
torch.

So let's get our 420 party on! :partyhat:
  • This contest is open to all asylum inmates (including staff).
  • Each member must caption the image in the previous post. Then they must post a new image to be captioned.
  • Members may enter as many times as they like daily HOWEVER ANOTHER MEMBER MUST POST AN IMAGE BEFORE THEY CAN POST AGAIN.
  • The winners will be chosen in a random number draw.
  • The contest will run until 4/20/18. The winner will be announced on 4/21/18.
Good luck to everyone! :biggrin: And now....

Caption this!

View attachment 2850

Is it me or does that condom look nervous?

I've really enjoyed reading all your captions and hope you all have had as much fun with this contest as I have. :biggrin:

And without further ado...... our winners!!! :partyhat::aaaaa:

1st place goes to....post 161..... @Stevenski
Screen Shot 2018-04-21 at 6.31.01 AM.png

2nd place goes to.... post 59 @duff
Screen Shot 2018-04-21 at 6.31.10 AM.png

And 3rd prize goes to.... post 129 @Philreal187

Screen Shot 2018-04-21 at 6.31.13 AM.png

Congratulations to all of our winners! I hope you have had as much fun playing as I have had reading all of your captions. And a huge thank you to @PuffItUp for the donation of the Mighty and to @Dynavap for the donation of the M's.

All of you winners.... hit me up via pm with your info and I will get your prizes out to you on Monday.

Hot damn!!!

Thank you @momofthegoons this is a great surprise to wake up!

This was a really fun contest and thanks to everyone who participated!

Congratulations to the other winners!

And thank you @PuffItUp and @Dynavap

I'm super excited for the vapcap m it's a work horse in my rotation and might just make a great gift to a friend who doesn't have one.

What makes this even cooler is last 420 @duff gifted me the m I was using yesterday! I think it's only right to pass on the love!!

Hope everyone had a great 420 and stayed safe! Enjoy the weekend guys

And thank you again @momofthegoons for all the great things you do for the community!!

:peace:

Holy shit! I can't believe I won the big one. After a really shitty last few days personally I needed a good news story :aaaaa:. Wow. Thank you @momofthegoons & @PuffItUp as well as congratulations to @duff & @Philreal187 as if you don't already have a VapCap you are entering a world of fun & if you do you already know you can never have too many VapCap's & components.

This contest has been a fun one & it has been good seeing so many members putting up strange pics & quality captions. Thank you to everyone who posted & contributed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back