Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Sponsor 420EDC: Cannabis Vaporizer Outfitter

It's the version that came with our Starry 4. Production variants are longer. Did you not get two with your Starry 4?So
I saw the posted picture and thought that's what your getting . They knew the unit runs hot and should have included the sleeve and mouthpiece originally. It costs more in shipping and route protection, than buying the sleeve :rofl: . It would have cost a few extra cents to include in the original .

I saw the posted picture and thought that's what your getting . They knew the unit runs hot and should have included the sleeve and mouthpiece originally. It costs more in shipping and route protection, than buying the sleeve :rofl: . It would have cost a few extra cents to include in the original .
The silicone mouthpiece tip isn't a glove and they are included with the Starry 4 device from TopGreen/XMax. Of course the unit runs hot but as far as consumables go, they didn't have the glove ready when the device was ready. It is just that, a consumable and an option TopGreen would rather sell those who want it versus including it in packages for those who do not. You would have to move this discussion over to the product thread to have the Silicone Glove discussion with the rep from XMax as we can't speak for them in terms of the cost. It's reasonably priced as are the Dosing Capsules compared to the V3 Pro options.

You are welcome to opt-out of Route when you check out. We recommend it on larger purchases, even moreso for international orders. As far as Route goes with 420EDC, we actually give the Route funds back on orders over $100 where you opt into Route, so you literally have nothing to lose but your package should you be unlucky and opt-out of Route. You can spend the Route funds on your next order as they are issued as a Shop Credit. It is literal insurance and they've taken very good care of our customers and we are grateful to have them as part of our service.

For instance on your (Starry 4) order, if your package went into a limbo status without an update for 7 days, Route would have refunded you, file the claim, usually done within a few hours turnaround. You reorder with that refund and we could have shipped out a 2nd package to you all quite quickly to the point where the second package is with you faster than other methods of logistics can offer by relying on the carrier alone for a resolution. The issue can be resovled quicker with Route, insurance claims for lost packages offered by the carriers, not a 3rd Party such as Route, will leave things in limbo for a much longer timeframe before approving a claim or even acknowledging a package is missing. For this is the primary reason we brought this onboard because we have increasingly found that packages were moving slowly out of New England for no reason, so this insurance has given us abilities that we didn't have previously to rectify such instances quickly and get a 2nd package out in the mail.

Be sure to log into your 420EDC account and apply the credit you have built up from your prior orders utilizing Route and spending over $100. We also offer the Silicone Glove free with the XMax Starry 4. You can put that into your BonusBox options when selecting the StashCase. This option became available when we received our inital order of the Silicone Gloves.

Last edited:
The silicone mouthpiece tip isn't a glove and they are included with the Starry 4 device from TopGreen/XMax. Of course the unit runs hot but as far as consumables go, they didn't have the glove ready when the device was ready. It is just that, a consumable and an option TopGreen would rather sell those who want it versus including it in packages for those who do not. You would have to move this discussion over to the product thread to have the Silicone Glove discussion with the rep from XMax as we can't speak for them in terms of the cost. It's reasonably priced as are the Dosing Capsules compared to the V3 Pro options.

You are welcome to opt-out of Route when you check out. We recommend it on larger purchases, even moreso for international orders. As far as Route goes with 420EDC, we actually give the Route funds back on orders over $100 where you opt into Route, so you literally have nothing to lose but your package should you be unlucky and opt-out of Route. You can spend the Route funds on your next order as they are issued as a Shop Credit. It is literal insurance and they've taken very good care of our customers and we are grateful to have them as part of our service.

For instance on your (Starry 4) order, if your package went into a limbo status without an update for 7 days, Route would have refunded you, file the claim, usually done within a few hours turnaround. You reorder with that refund and we could have shipped out a 2nd package to you all quite quickly to the point where the second package is with you faster than other methods of logistics can offer by relying on the carrier alone for a resolution. The issue can be resovled quicker with Route, insurance claims for lost packages offered by the carriers, not a 3rd Party such as Route, will leave things in limbo for a much longer timeframe before approving a claim or even acknowledging a package is missing. For this is the primary reason we brought this onboard because we have increasingly found that packages were moving slowly out of New England for no reason, so this insurance has given us abilities that we didn't have previously to rectify such instances quickly and get a 2nd package out in the mail.

Be sure to log into your 420EDC account and apply the credit you have built up from your prior orders utilizing Route and spending over $100. We also offer the Silicone Glove free with the XMax Starry 4. You can put that into your BonusBox options when selecting the StashCase. This option became available when we received our inital order of the Silicone Gloves.
I'll stand by my original posts. I know what a mouthpiece is and I know what the sleeve is. If you look at the picture you posted , it showed a cool dark color mouthpiece and the sleeve . Silly of me to assume they came together. As for using any credit I have accrued , you can keep it .

I'll stand by my original posts. I know what a mouthpiece is and I know what the sleeve is. If you look at the picture you posted , it showed a cool dark color mouthpiece and the sleeve . Silly of me to assume they came together. As for using any credit I have accrued , you can keep it .
We state in the product description that the Starry 4 isn't included with the Glove. The mouthpiece and the mouthpiece tip are in the box when you buy the Starry 4, they are part of the Starry 4 device. You ordered a Glove, you got a Glove. Did you not get a pair of Silicone Mouthpiece Tips with your Starry 4 out of the box?

We state in the product description that the Starry 4 isn't included with the Glove. The mouthpiece and the mouthpiece tip are in the box when you buy the Starry 4, they are part of the Starry 4 device. You ordered a Glove, you got a Glove. Did you not get a pair of Silicone Mouthpiece Tips with your Starry 4 out of the box?
:rofl: I wish you all the success you deserve .

:rofl: I wish you all the success you deserve .
Success isn't what we are after. We just wanted to make sure that you got your pair of silicone mouthpiece tips in the box. But if you refuse to answer the question, that's on you. Maybe you threw them away, maybe they are still in the package. We use our gear and we use the stuff they put in the box in the photos. Isn't that the point? What good would a clear ziplock baggie with a limp silicone skin inside of it be?

Success isn't what we are after. We just wanted to make sure that you got your pair of silicone mouthpiece tips in the box. But if you refuse to answer the question, that's on you. Maybe you threw them away, maybe they are still in the package. We use our gear and we use the stuff they put in the box in the photos. Isn't that the point? What good would a clear ziplock baggie with a limp silicone skin inside of it be?
Success isn't what we are after.
Makes me want to spend my money with you :wink:.

Makes me want to spend my money with you :wink:.
Not sure if you are being sarcastic or not. Regardless. Please let us know whether or not you received a pair of the silicone mouthpiece with you Starry 4 which you purchased from us. We are your liaison in terms of customer support and warranty and we stand by the gear we sell.

20230718_081006.jpg

^^^ This is the silicone mouthpiece we received with our Starry 4 Beta (β) unit (the other is on the device). It's literally just cut (clear) tubing unlike the formed pieces now included with the Starry 4 units for production. Manufacturers make rolling revisions all the time, not just moving from β units to production, but all throughout production. That's why XMax includes screens with the XMax V3 Pro to cover the (supposed to be) stationary screen at the base of the chamber, these were not included with units until recently. Some other notable changes with the V3 Pro are that a Wax Cup was included on earlier models but has been dropped from the current production units for the V3 Pro. We never supported the Wax Cup because it didn't work and it was excluded from our V3 Pro units from the get go and was never listed in the Kit Contents or product description in the 420EDC shop. As soon as Dosing Capsules became available, we started having them included with the V3 Pro as soon as we could work them into a batch.

The Starry 4 has been in the wild for ≈ 3 months at this point. There's going to be more changes as the device goes through rolling revisions from one batch to the next. Unfortunately, we don't always get the memo and have to realize these changes for ourselves or when our customers or the community alerts us to changes. I think that is the culprit for why our mouthpiece silicone is basically a cut piece of tubing compared to the formed silicone pair received with the device you received. We also received the "resin" cup as our Starry 4 Dosing Capsule, again, because the production Dosing Capsules were not complete nor were the boxes for the Starry 4 as ours came in a Starry 3 package. And we both certainly know that the silicone glove was not ready when the initial batch of units were ready nor was the new zirconia WPA which we attempted to get with Silicone Gloves on our initial order of the XMax Starry 4.

We used our Starry 4 for several weeks without putting the silicone mouthpiece tip on it. We saw the community was discussing the heat generated via the mouthpiece and we looked back into the package our Starry 4 came in and found these two clear pieces of cut tubing and we put one onto the mouthpiece to dissipate heat. Once the Silicone Glove arrived, we just threw that onto the device and silicone mouthpiece tip we received with our Starry 4. It was never our intention to mislead you or anyone. We would list the parts in the product description if you were getting them, we try to be as thorough in our product descriptions as possible so nobody is surprised otherwise. Here is the current product description:

From XMax and designed for the Starry 4, the Silicone Glove is designed to protect your device from mishaps as well as keeping the heat built up by the heater off your hand.

Material: Silicone

XMax Starry 4(β) in Black and mouthpiece silicone tip (some nice scissors can trim the ones received with the Starry 4) not included with purchase, shown for display purposes only.

Nothing was stopping you from reaching out to us prior to the purchase of your Silicone Glove as you have here via PM on multiple occasions where we answered you as promptly as we could. We don't monitor this "channel" for customer support but we are happy to help wherever we can. We also state in our Shipping & Returns page to reach out to us with questions prior to making a purchase: Prior to placing an order through our shop, we recommend carefully researching the product you intend to purchase. If you would like any additional information about a product before making a purchase, please contact us via the Chat Button or Contact Us page. Please check our FAQs Page for any questions you can't find the answer to here as well.

Unfortunately in this instance, we have not been much of a help to you. Compound this with Route, which you were either fine with or unaware of purchasing when you purchased your Starry 4 from us and we can see why you are unhappy with our service as it surprised you on your follow up order for the Silicone Glove. Route is fully documented in our FAQs, Route is discussed on our homepage as well and if you click on Edit Cart when you have the Route "digital item" appear there, you'll get linked into our FAQ page from that hyperlink as well. We have chat functionality, a contact us page, email support and address listed on the business card you received from us on past orders as well as messaging functions through the shop itself when you are logged into your account and viewing an order you placed. Sometimes we have to rely on text messages to deal with customer support issues because if you give us a bad (typo) email address from the get go, that messes with your account accessibility, messes with our ability to send you an email because we aren't mind readers able to fix a typo in an email address. And now you can put this thread in the Vapor Asylum website onto that list of customer support channels along with Reddit, InstaGram and other social media channels.

If you want us to mail you our remaining silicone mouthpiece tip, we'll be happy to send it off. But if you have a decent pair of scissors, you should be able to cut the ones you received with your Starry 4 and come up with 4 smaller sized pieces that accomplish the same task as the early version of this consumable we received with our Starry 4(β), that's why we've included similar text on the Starry 4 Silicone Glove listing so others are not confused into thinking they are getting the silicone mouthpiece included with the Silicone Glove accessory. We'll likely get rid of theses photos which created all this chaos if we get stock images from XMax/TopGreen which we will be requesting shortly. They arrived 10 days ago and look at all the commotion already around our poorly made decision to actually use the gear rather than keeping a bunch of props around to photo document as needed. Lesson learned. We'll get rid of the confusion ASAP with a stock photo from TopGreen. Let us know if you want the clear cut tubing spare we have.

Last edited:
End of Summer Sale: 20% Off All StashCases and LockBoxes. No code needed, no further discount can be applied as these are marked down. Lifetime Warranty on these.
Picsart_23-09-12_09-21-07-803.jpg

We also have a special for Back to Cool with our locally Maine made eco-friendly Flowfold offerings. Pick up any piece of the larger Flowfold gear and get a FREE Essentialist Pouch. The Essentialist Pouches are excluded from this promotion, we aren't doing a BOGO on them. If you have not experienced UltraLight gear, now is your chance to give it a try and see what all the fuss is about. Flowfold's gear includes a Lifetime Warranty too.

Thank you for your continued support!

Stay safe & healthy Vapor Asylum.

77b43f36-d14f-4568-a074-0508372c8808.png

Hey hey Vapor Asylum,

Our End of Year Holiday Sale is Live!
Shop Early as:
  • Supplies are Limited
  • Logistics is Chaotic
  • We Bet you have better things to be doing Black Friday and Cyber Monday than stalking our shop for a better bargain
  • The longer you wait, the longer it takes
Log into your 420EDC account to use any credits you might already have on your account from prior purchases. Create a 420EDC account so we can get you 5% back on your order and the Route Insurance fees when you Opt-Into Route on an order > $80. Route allows us to expeditiously handle packages delayed, damaged or go missing compared to relying on shipping carrier time frames and insurance. Help us help you faster with Route!

Take care, stay safe & healthy for the holidaze happening for the next 3 months.

420EDC is grateful for all of the Vapor Asylum support!

☮️

Vicennial Sale.png

Happy 4202024 Vapor Asylum!

The Herb Ripper Team asked us to do a Give Away today on our SubReddit. You don't have to sub our sub to participate but the answers to the questions are in our subreddit somewhere.

Good luck!

We have a winner! Thanks to all who gave it a look.

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back