Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

710 Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
if I met with Charlize would she be wearing that top?
If she did it would make it hard for me to talk, Hugh Heffner would have some good stories to tell but I think I would have to go with Leonardo Da Vinci, what a tripper, all the shit he imagined/invented back in 1400`s, I bet he had all the good drugs.

For me in this order: my maternal grandfather, who was my most positive influence but sadly too old, even for a grandfather. I would love to sit down with him as a more mature person. I wouldn't mind chatting with my actual father either, as that relationship barely got off the ground.
After that comes famous strangers: Robert sapolsky, who knows more than anyone else about what existentially ails almost all of us. Bill hicks, because he's a madman in the very best of ways. Then add HST, for 'perspective' (and of course party favors). What a card game!

:freak:

Last edited:
Thanks to all of you who contributed to this giveaway. It was fun reading who you'd like to chat with.

We have a winner! :biggrin:

Entry #21 is the winner so congratulations to @Kellya86 . Shoot me a pm and we'll get this sorted out.

Screen Shot 2018-07-11 at 6.17.49 AM.png

Thanks to all of you who contributed to this giveaway. It was fun reading who you'd like to chat with.

We have a winner! :biggrin:

Entry #21 is the winner so congratulations to @Kellya86 . Shoot me a pm and we'll get this sorted out.

View attachment 4115

Yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy.... im so happy....
I never win anything...
This has really made my day thank you so much @momofthegoons and vaporasylum...

Ahhhhhhh im so happy....

Im gonna go squish a load of flower in anticipation of some awesome dab tools..

Fuck it.. i just decided today is a rest day, and im having a lunchtime vape to celebrate...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back