Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

710 Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

momofthegoons

Vapor Accessory Addict
Staff member
Oh... it's that time again! Gawd I love giveaways..... :biggrin: With 7/10 right around the corner it's time to celebrate my fellow dabbers and give away some 710 swag.

So let's get this started. :aaaaa:

This contest is all about tools for dabbing. You will win.....

A SkilletTools Master Kit and a VaporAsylum dab mat made by Dabpadz.

IMG_4325.jpg

What do you have to do?

Well now.....

33359930_2039764736057501_6970384540158132224_n.jpg

So tell me.... and maybe tell me why?

The Rules:

• You must be a member to enter. All members are eligible.
  • Post who you would like to chat with.
  • You may enter as many times as you like.
  • Winner will be picked by random number draw.
This contest will end on 7/10/18. Winner will be announced on 7/11/18.

Good luck everyone! :biggrin:

This isn't an entry so it doesn't count... but I have to add my two :twocents: (probably should have done it in the op... :shakehead:)

Bill Murray. He just seems like he's a really fun guy to be around.

He loves to crash random parties and I've always said I would be so damn geeked to have him show up at one of mine. :biggrin:

But I've actually got quite a list of people... too bad I'm the only one who is exempt from joining the contest. :dog:

My best friend Ray. I would ask him why he had to drive that night. I would tell him how much I miss his laugh & kind nature. We would laugh like old times & it would be grand.

Heck, I'd sit on a bench with a whole bunch of people from the group, starting with @momofthegoons for doing such a great job of it. Heck, the people in this, and a couple of others, really helped me get knowledgeable about cannabis as medication. Thanks everyone for being so patient while I caught up :)

Heck, I'd sit on a bench with a whole bunch of people from the group, starting with @momofthegoons for doing such a great job of it. Heck, the people in this, and a couple of others, really helped me get knowledgeable about cannabis as medication. Thanks everyone for being so patient while I caught up :)

You beat me too it...
Iv been mulling this one over, thinking of all the great people i could spend that hour with..
From famous people i really like, to historical figures, to family and friends lost...

But in all complete honesty, it really would be you @momofthegoons...
Id love to spend an hour being able to talk free flowing, and share a vape or two...
As a stranger on the other side of the world, you have been there when i needed you, and when there was no one else... and for that i am forever greatful...

So ill have to let down kurt cobain, sorry...
Maybe one day we will actually get to sit on that bench @momofthegoons...
I do hope so...

Charlize Theron for the win.....cause she is SO FREAKIN HOT!!!

da7a3cafd9cbefbd6070d02651a52a0b.jpg

Ok, tell the truth....my mother. I'm 65...almost 66...my mother has been gone for 14 years....and I would still give ANYTHING to have even one more minute with her. I was rough stuff as a kid, but my mother and I ended up the very best of friends.

Last edited:
I have always thought talking with Tupac Shakur would be a cool conversation. I think he was a revolutionary mind that was a threat to society. From 1991 to 1996 he released 5 solo albums and in the same time he was staring in 9 different movies. He had a lot of legal issues as well and spent something like 160 days in jail during that 91-96 time period. He lived a very fast life and was quite positive if you heard his real message. I highly recommend checking out his interview from jail if you haven't already, it's a great look into his mind.

I thought long and hard about this one and honestly an hour is a long time for me to sit on a bench and talk. Within 30 minutes my narcolepsy is bound to kick in even with someone I am totally fascinated with. I am not saying I can't have an hour long conversation, however conversations can easily get boring for me. So why waste an hour with someone I presumably won't ever see again.

I will take that hour with my better half. We have 3 kids with #4 on the way so our discussions are often interrupted or cut short by 1 of 3 and sometimes even #4 will give her a good kick in the belly that causes her to stop and get distracted or interrupt me. It was odd this morning. The 2 boys were wearing their headphones whilst playing on their tablets so the wifey and I actually got to talk with only one interrupter! I would love an hour with her to sit down and talk and at least this way when my narcolepsy kicks in...she will be used to it.

On another note...I just bought a SkilletTools XL scraper for some super sappy sugar wax that had liquefied onto the parchment pretty much. It did a great job of getting the material off that was too fluid to scrape with my other tools. After I was done scraping I cleaned the tool ala torch mode and it handled the heat with no issues. I felt like I was paying a lot ($20) but the tool picked up material I have never been able to collect. It was a great buy!

Last edited:
Charlize Theron for the win.....cause she is SO FREAKIN HOT!!!

da7a3cafd9cbefbd6070d02651a52a0b.jpg

Ok, tell the truth....my mother. I'm 65...almost 66...my mother has been gone for 14 years....and I would still give ANYTHING to have even one more minute with her. I was rough stuff as a kid, but my mother and I ended up the very best of friends.
She is amazing = ATOMIC BLONDE (fell in love)
CHRISTOPHER HITCHENS OR CARL SAGAN INTERESTING!

Since no one else is gonna double dip on this giveaway I will go ahead and get at least one more in. If I had an hour to sit on that bench I would love to sit with @herbivore21 or @SamuraiSam or @Shredder or any other quality extract producer to get more tips and hints on how to make my own. I currently make rosin, but I would love to understand more about HTFSE and hash making and just other tidbits about producing extracts.

In continuing from the above, one person who I'd love to have a chance to sit down on a bench and chat with was my old friend hashtag, from that other online community once upon a time. He encouraged me to continue pursuing the full melt after some first attempts which were less than exceptional, with minimal 6 star yields. He also helped me to understand that the bubble/sift is only ever as good as the resin on the flower, among other things. That man has my undying gratitude and I wish him the very best, should he get the chance to read this. I may not have ever gone on to make so much wonderful full melt if not for his encouragement and advice. By extension, I'd also love some bench time with Frenchy Cannoli, who IIRC taught Hashtag - Frenchy impresses me as a truly learned hashmaker with a great passion for the history of cannabis and hash.

There is a great deal of informal mentoring that takes place in the MMJ community which is in no small part responsible for the emergence of great extract artists and I am glad to have any opportunity to share that knowledge with others and continue this cycle of teaching and learning. @nosmoking on that note, if you ever wanna know anything, you have only to ask me in the relevant thread, or a PM. I'm always glad to shoot the shit with you when time allows. Thank you also for your kinds words! If I do one day find myself near a bench in your neighborhood, expect a PM :biggrin:

My first choice:
My mom's dad.
I always heard what a loving and gentle soul he was but I never got the chance to meet him.
My family could always use more loving, gentle souls.

And of course @ataxian! :chuck:

Wait...if I met with Charlize would she be wearing that top?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back