Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
Mood mats have landed and are now live on my site!!!!

They come in Red and Blue and are heat transfer so the pop!!!

Hope everyone has some type of fun for Halloween =)

Apologies for the radio silence,

I wanted to post a few pins of the newest axial coils paired with my latest 25 and 30mm opaque bangers. They are really something. The 2 extra wraps I had added make it fit the banger much better and also allow the temps to be lowered much further than the previous version. Pair that with my newest banger and its mind bending. So far the extended bucket and raised neck has almost completely made my pieces reclaim free. This is huge for not wasting all that sweet sweet dab nectar down into your piece. It stays up in the banger where it belongs =P

Enough talk. Here are those pics =)

25mm Axial coil paired with an opaque banger:
thumbnail

thumbnail

thumbnail

thumbnail

thumbnail

thumbnail

30mm Axial coil paired with an opaque banger:
thumbnail

thumbnail

thumbnail

thumbnail

thumbnail

thumbnail

Hope everyone is having a great day and hit me up with any questions or comments =)

Your loyal coil and quartz monger

Shane

So I had an order of 20mm coils come in taller than expected and can not use them for the Newvap Vrod. But they fit the 20mm ligers and other nails perfectly without needing to be spread apart. I have them for $25.00 a piece or 3 for $60.00 and will keep the sale up till they sell out. These are my newest format of coil and are very high quality.

Here is a link to the sale: 20mm extra tall coils

Got my package today
Thank you as always for the super quick post and great CS and communication Shane
Love the moodmat good size and texture to place glass and looks great
Can't wait to try the inserts later too
Cheers for the extras and goodies as usual the best CS out there

So I have been thinking long and hard about what to do for Black Friday. I have come up with an idea and wanted to run it past everyone for feedback

I was thinking of doing 20 x 20% off coupons and they will only work once and whoever gets to the table eats first =P

This would be broken out into 2 formats and both would have their own coupons. So that would be 20 for each =)

US: Anything 110volt and all other items
Europe: Anything 220volt and all other items

I am not sure if this is worth it to anyone or if I am possibly causing issues with people missing out on a chance to use one of the coupons

Also I am a little limited on stock and am hoping to have my next order of coils and bangers in for the sale. But they might miss the window and so it would be for whatever I have in stock now

Let me know what you all think about the above and please speak freely. This sale is for all of you and not for me. So I want to make sure its something everyone can enjoy while possibly saving a few bucks.

This would be for all items in my shop. Even the clip kits!!!!

Hope everyone is having a great day

Shane

I don't go much on coupons, I rather like the way Dynavap just put lines through their usual RRP and place a sale price under it, this way no one gets left out and feeling like they have been 'done' if they see the coupon after buying and there is also the stress of finding where to put the coupon in on the site. If you can't absorb the cost of a week long sale, just have a big 48 hour sale for whatever percentage you can absorb (48 hours is better for non US people to get a chance to buy before the sale ends)
Just my :twocents:

I do not know if it is the clear inserts are not as good as the opaque or not

But I think I have found I have prefered the opaque banger without the inserts in there

The inserts are good for keeping banger clean and swapping in between, but I find the flavour is better with just the banger and no inserts
I do like the pearls (unfortunately lost my 6mm ones which I prefer to the bigger ones) but the inserts are not doing it for me - unless the clear ones affect the flavour

Also the way they move in the banger make it a little difficult to clean in between dabs as the inserts moves when trying to swab with q-tip

will see how opaque inserts go and may have to get some new small pearls

https://www.dhgate.com/store/product/2016-inkfish-3d-owl-optical-lamp-night-light/391188974.html
So that is what an owl looks like! Nice links.:thumbsup:
@felvapes, did you get some more pearls and what happened to your originadl, break or loss?
yup
the inkfish owl....
lol

No I still need to replace them
I still have the 8mm, but need the 6mm again - I prefer the smaller ones
QB in the soak bowl atm using my dish

I lost my 6mm pearls...no idea where they went
I remember washing them and then using the halo dish when arrived, then when went back to QB the pearls were nowhere to be found

I can only think that maybe I never took them out of my soak bowl of iso and when I made my hash oil I chuck that in too
Maybe they got thrown in with the pucks and avb and strained out and thrown into my compost heap.....

Those are very cool looking. Once we finish moving I will look into adding once of those into my new office space =)

Hope everyone is having a great week and I will post an update tomorrow on the latest and greatest things with 710 coils

Your loyal coil and quartz monger

Shane

So I have been busy getting more stickers and creating bundles that I will have live soon. The axial coils have been blowing up and I cannot keep them in stock long. Started working with Max Vapor to fill the coil and banger side for them as they launch and have also been talking to PukinBeagle about supplying them with coils for some of their bangers. Lots of big things happening!!!! Shirts will sadly not be ready till after December and am also still working on dab tools and cap stands.

All of the above have had me in full operation mode and I cannot believe how fast this rocket is going =)

When the stickers come in I will make sure to post pics and also will call out when I have the bundles live

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far

Shane

So I have been busy getting more stickers and creating bundles that I will have live soon. The axial coils have been blowing up and I cannot keep them in stock long. Started working with Max Vapor to fill the coil and banger side for them as they launch and have also been talking to PukinBeagle about supplying them with coils for some of their bangers. Lots of big things happening!!!! Shirts will sadly not be ready till after December and am also still working on dab tools and cap stands.

All of the above have had me in full operation mode and I cannot believe how fast this rocket is going =)

When the stickers come in I will make sure to post pics and also will call out when I have the bundles live

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far

Shane
I agree, Shane.....if you find that business is good and you are busy, its a direct result of your focus on quality products at a reasonable price coupled with outstanding , frenziedly, and responsive CS.

So, those company features/functions need to be fed and watered carefully. They are the keys to your burgeoning success.

Cheers

Alright... as I take my banger off AGAIN to clean it... I am thinking of @Baron23 saying he hasn't had to clean his yet..... that it looks as clean as the day he got it. :cool:

And I am reminded of the time when I was pregnant and I told a girlfriend that I was very proud to have not developed any stretch marks yet. She laughed and asked if I had taken a mirror and looked at the underside of my stomach (I was about 8 months gone at the time and couldn't see my feet lol). Well I did... and was horrified. Looked like a Mack truck had driven up my stomach.....

My point being... have you taken your banger out of the coil since you got it Baron? Cause I'm willing to bet you a dab mat that your banger has little rings of burnt concentrate where the coils sit. You just can't see them...... :dog:

I am thinking of @Baron23 saying he hasn't had to clean his yet..... that it looks as clean as the day he got it.

I am just natually immaculate! Also, a dabbing lightweight so I bet I run as much through it as you.....you damn stoner! haha

Ah, dabbed with it last night and yeah, its time for it to come off and be cleaned.

Cause I'm willing to bet you a dab mat that your banger has little rings of burnt concentrate where the coils sit.

hahaha...bet is on....pics will tell the tale.

https://www.dhgate.com/product/14mm-18mm-male-glass-bowl-for-bong-2mm-thick/390141856.html

Got this for my banger today

It is slightly smaller inside than it should be as I have a 30mm QB but it would fit a 25 perfect

It fits my QB fine though and with air testing moves the pearls around excellent

I like the action

Yet to try with a proper dab but will fill people in....

The pearls spin around perfectly with no effort

If you got some of these made specifically for your QBs Shane I reckon they would sell

@momofthegoons - phttttttpt! :goofs::tongue:

Attachment-1.jpeg

And Monday Night Football at the Baron residence
MNF at Barons.jpeg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back