Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
I see reminiscent of black ring on bottom
looks like has been torch cleaned maybe?....lol
You know.... I was thinking that earlier as well.

@Baron23 if you've been torch cleaning it doesn't count. My assumption from what you posted is that you've only been using q-tips and ISO. :cool:
Oh, ye of little faith.

NO! I have not been torch cleaning it. And NO ISO.

I am merely a Master of the Order of the Q-tip! LOL

There is indeed a slight ring in the very corner of the bottom and a light ring of reclaim just above the coils.

If you two are good...Santa may bring you a clean banger....hahaha

I'm just not up to the massive consumption of some of you drug addicts. haha

This is Mom at at earlier stage in her life....of course she has rings on her banger (is that like toilet bowl rings...do you think Ty-D-Bol would help? LOL)

CHh0KplUYAAiNUc.jpg

Cheers

Last edited:
NO! I have not been torch cleaning it. And NO ISO.
Seriously? Not even ISO? What are you doing? Baby dabs? :thinker:

Swear to god... I have to change mine out twice a week...... And I use ISO.... @felvapes how often do you have to clean yours? I'm wondering if this is because I'm using rosin these days as opposed to solvent based.

This is Mom at at earlier stage in her life..
Earlier stage? You mean as in this morning? :rofl:

Seriously? Not even ISO? What are you doing? Baby dabs? :thinker:

Swear to god... I have to change mine out twice a week...... And I use ISO.... @felvapes how often do you have to clean yours? I'm wondering if this is because I'm using rosin these days as opposed to solvent based.

Earlier stage? You mean as in this morning? :rofl:
Ah....now, I do NOT put rosin in my 710 banger....to me, its too dirty and I have a Liger with an Obsidian insert which is apparently impervious to crud...so I run rosin there.

710 banger has been BHO/distillate type live resin

Hey...so, I'm a prissy clean freak...what's it to ya?! haha

Yer I have to clean things out much more than this....
rosin and oil though
I iso qtip wipe after each dab....then torch if needs
I like it to stay clean
The stem get dirty quick though
@Baron23 must be doing pin size dabs...lol

Ah....now, I do NOT put rosin in my 710 banger....to me, its too dirty and I have a Liger with an Obsidian insert which is apparently impervious to crud...so I run rosin there.
Well it would seem we've cracked the code then... it's the rosin. That said I'm not about to invest in a Liger and insert... I'm very happy with the 710 bangers and feel no need. I'd rather just buy a few more bangers and have spares. It's not that big of a deal to switch them out or to clean them.

Saw this and thought it was appropriate. Lol... these bangers got me like....

46179918_1463809930415667_7673820859491942400_n.jpg

Well it would seem we've cracked the code then... it's the rosin. That said I'm not about to invest in a Liger and insert... I'm very happy with the 710 bangers and feel no need. I'd rather just buy a few more bangers and have spares. It's not that big of a deal to switch them out or to clean them.

Saw this and thought it was appropriate. Lol... these bangers got me like....

View attachment 6326
Torch cleaning after a dab work well too and is quick if done regular

iso qtip cleans rosin okay most of time too I notice - the oil dabs need torch more often though

Torch cleaning after a dab work well too and is quick if done regular

iso qtip cleans rosin okay most of time too I notice - the oil dabs need torch more often though
I usually use a dry a-tip to get the residue out, then use ISO soaked tips until I feel I've cleaned it thoroughly. I'll use the torch but usually only if there's something stubborn left after soaking. I don't torch between cleanings....

So I do get that little ring around the coils. And that's the part that seems to be the 'stubborn bits' that wont soak off. Not a big deal at all though.

I usually use a dry a-tip to get the residue out, then use ISO soaked tips until I feel I've cleaned it thoroughly. I'll use the torch but usually only if there's something stubborn left after soaking. I don't torch between cleanings....

So I do get that little ring around the coils. And that's the part that seems to be the 'stubborn bits' that wont soak off. Not a big deal at all though.
Above I was describing what I do after each dab

Iso qtip wipe mostly works
But oil dabs are dirtier and need the torch sometimes

When QB gets too dirty - mainly the stem... I will soak QB in iso and then give a good torch if needed for the stubborn bits

That said I'm not about to invest in a Liger and insert

Donb't blame you a bit and I rather feel that the best of the Ligers (mine is rev 2.0) has come and gone.

Been busy getting everything stocked and adding more gear as I go. I will have some really nice dab pencils coming in next week from Tommy Tubez He is working on making me some with a spatula style end instead of the eraser as I felt it would be a more functional tool that way. Also am very close to having shirts and hoodies locked in and being made. Lastly I am working on bundles and should have them finally up on the site. I have been waiting for the dab tools to get added, so I can offer more complete bundle options.

More Quartz Pi colored and clear bangers are due soon and I have a full stock of 25 and 30mm axial coils and bangers ready to bring someone some holiday dab cheer =)

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend so far

Your loyal coil and quartz monger

Shane

We have a 20% off sale planned for 710 that will start at midnight PST. The sale will be 20% off any order over 20.00!!!!!
No codes needed as it auto adjusts when you are checking out =)

I have also added Ruby Pearls, Ruby Inserts, Skillet tools, and SiC pearls to my shop in the last month and so there are many new and exciting items to check out

Apologies for not calling these out and gotta love @momofthegoons for always looking out for everyone =)

Hope everyone is having a great day

Shane

I see Shane now has Ruby inserts, sounds interesting, I might have to have a closer look and I also hear something about SiC inserts on the horizon?
1566577238645.png

So, what is the low down, ducks guts or what?

I see Shane now has Ruby inserts, sounds interesting, I might have to have a closer look and I also hear something about SiC inserts on the horizon?
View attachment 12401
So, what is the low down, ducks guts or what?
Don't know about the inserts
I found I preferred my QB without mostly
I did use the pearls though
And recently used my new ruby pearls and sic in the QB

They worked well and tasty

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back