Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
What is the benefit of ruby, sapphire, or sic inserts over quartz?

Better flavor for the ruby and sapphire(at the expense of being a bit delicate, no liquids for cleaning while they are hot and definitely do not drop them into a hot banger while they are cold), the SiC is easier to maintain/clean.

Last edited:
I've read different ideas about inserts and how to use
Some say insert before heating
Others say load trate in cold insert and drop into hot banger for uptemping and full flavour

I don't know which is supposed to be the way to do it

Ruby inserts are almost always going to be added to the banger before heating and then the dab will get introduced into the mix. SiC and Quartz can be dropped cold into a hot banger and wont hurt anything. SiC will also work better with full heat saturation. But has no real thermal shock issues like Ruby and Sapphire do

Just got more 30mm Ruby inserts in and they are looking really nice. I also have SiC inserts coming in soon and will have 25mm to start with and add 30mm shortly after =)

Hope everyone is having a great weekend

Your ever loyal coil, quartz, and ruby monger

Shane

Just wanted to pop in and give you all some updates on what I have been working on

Splash guard inserts. I have had enough ask for these that I will be adding them to the mix in the next few weeks. They are almost the same size as the slit inserts and just taper in at the top to keep anything from splashing out.

18mm female bangers. I got these in finally and just need to add them to my store for anyone that needs that 18mm joint goodness =)

25mm and 30mm SiC inserts. I am working to get the heat polish the way I want it and these are still being vetted and I do have some 25mm inserts I can sell and you just need to hit me up with a message and I can get you setup

Black Friday Sale. This year I will be offering a Black Friday sale and am leaning on doing a 20% off sale.

New payment processor. PayPal nailed me and a bunch of other companies and so I have had to move to a new payment processor and can no longer accept PayPal, but can take all debit and credit cards. I have also used Venmo to accomodate a few. This was a big hurdle to get over and am happy to now be under a company that knows what I sell. =)

20mm Extra tall coils. I have ordered more of these and will have a small amount available in 110 and 220 volt. If they hold momentum, I will continue to order them and keep them in stock

I think that's it for now and I hope everyone is having a great week =)

Your ever loyal coil, quartz and ruby monger

Shane

O shit
20220520_124144.jpg

Shane's dad passed away last night and he is asking folks to buy from his store to help offset some costs. He is also selling some of his personal glass on IG. So this would be a real nice time to buy that banger or whatever you may have been putting off.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back