Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Baron23

I thought I would start a thread here for my friend, @710 coils (the artist formerly known as Mutten840 or just plain Shane) and his new business.

His site is indeed 710coils.com

Shane's goal was to have produced and sell top quality quartz bangers; equal in quality but for a fraction of what people like Toro, Highly Educated, Halen and other USA vendors sell them for.

He sells both 25mm and 30mm bangers. They are indeed made in China, but that does not necessarily mean low quality. China will make whatever you want and the price will be as apprproate. If you want top quality, they can do it...but most buyers want cheap and that's what they get.

710coils' bangers are thick, well made, with clear joints, thick glass, and nice touches like a beveled top to mate with your carb cap. He has clear bottom or opaque bottom bangers and an assortment of very nice coils for both the bangers and other applications like FlowerPot, D-nail slim line, Liger, etc.

He also sells, for a very modest amount, a banger clip set of his own design to support the coil's weight when installed on the banger. Brilliant.

Check out his site...I bought 25mm opaque with coil (fitted for me by Shane) with clip set and quartz terp balls (which I actually haven't used yet). I am VERY satisified with his products and his outstanding customer service.

In the spirit of full disclosure, Shane and I know each other face to face and are friendly. I know him to be honest and very motivated to provide the community with great products, at a good price, with great support. But tbh, his products really speak for themselves:

IMG_2783_110x110@2x.JPG

IMG_2801_110x110@2x.JPG

image1_110x110@2x.jpeg

image3_110x110@2x.jpeg

25_Red_110x110@2x.jpg

30_axial_f49b447f-6792-4c13-8a68-49341be2b7d3_110x110@2x.jpg

IMG_2828_110x110@2x.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for starting this thread @Baron23 . :thumbsup:

I just placed an order with Shane a couple days ago for a clear banger, an opaque banger and a new 30mm coil. I can't wait to get them and check them out. Thoroughly. :lol::torching:

Hmmm... I wonder if there's an enail smilie out there somewhere.....:thinker:

Anyway Shane was very responsive and shipped them out the same day. Even added a couple 'goodies' for me...

Did I mention I'm really looking forward to checking them out? :razz2:

@Baron23 Thanks for starting things off for me =)

My whole goal is to deliver the highest quality of customer service along with great pricing and fast shipping. I am like my customers and want my stuff the day I order it :aaaaa:

Adding Quartz PI ball caps to my site Monday and will continue to add quality gear for my customers to purchase. I only sell products I use as I am also one of my biggest customers :science:

Keep an eye out for more to come as time goes on and I hope to show you all how passionate (Fanatical) I am about customer service and making sure my customers are happy

Hoping everyone is having a good week

My bangers and coil arrived while I was out of town so it was a nice package to come home to. :biggrin: Love the quality of both. And Shane threw in some clips and pearls for me to try as well so I was pretty good to go. Got the opaque banger hooked up right away and took a few dabs. What became apparent to me immediately is that I have the wrong carb cap. So I've got one coming in a couple days.

But I was able to get some real nice dabbing done. These bangers are solid. I can't wait to get the 'full experience' with a good carb cap. Lol and I cannot believe how much bigger they are compared to the dinky 16mm domeless I was using. Whole different world. I feel like I'm playing with the big kids now. :lol:

Thanks for the great service @710 coils :thumbsup:

I got some new caps coming in this week from Quartz PI. They are US made and fit my bangers perfectly =)
The quality of these caps shows when you use them. I got some clear, potion(CFL between blue and purple) and have some being made in gold amethyst and should be here next week. Mood mats and stickers are also incoming and should be here in a week or so =)

I got some new caps coming in this week from Quartz PI. They are US made and fit my bangers perfectly =)
The quality of these caps shows when you use them. I got some clear, potion(CFL between blue and purple) and have some being made in gold amethyst and should be here next week. Mood mats and stickers are also incoming and should be here in a week or so =)
Well, then @momofthegoons - there’s your carb cap!

I'll be on the look out.... :popcorn:

Nice to see you here, Shane!

My bangers and coil arrived while I was out of town so it was a nice package to come home to. :biggrin: Love the quality of both. And Shane threw in some clips and pearls for me to try as well so I was pretty good to go. Got the opaque banger hooked up right away and took a few dabs. What became apparent to me immediately is that I have the wrong carb cap. So I've got one coming in a couple days.

But I was able to get some real nice dabbing done. These bangers are solid. I can't wait to get the 'full experience' with a good carb cap. Lol and I cannot believe how much bigger they are compared to the dinky 16mm domeless I was using. Whole different world. I feel like I'm playing with the big kids now. :lol:

Thanks for the great service @710 coils :thumbsup:

My experience has been much the same: from a 16mm slant to that beautiful opaque-bottomed 25mm, and clips, and free pearls. VERY happy!

I have a quandary though: I haven’t used my beautiful banger yet because there’s way too much airflow in my (only and still-new) dab rig, which is 14mm. I feel forced to conclude that my 14mm joint needs to be 10mm. I bought a 10mm adapter and banger to test this with, and if I need to stay with 10 for dabs, I’ll need to swap mine (keeping it pristine, JIC).

I’m guessing this is why most dab rigs seem to have 10mm joints mostly? Or is it just me?

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m guessing this is why most dab rigs seem to have 10mm joints mostly? Or is it just me?

Not that I observe...these days, mostly 14mm.

Too much airflow....with a carb cap on or not. If not, then don't judge it yet...right?

Not that I observe...these days, mostly 14mm.

Too much airflow....with a carb cap on or not. If not, then don't judge it yet...right?
I take your point, and I have to say that, cold-hitting the rig, the 14 banger and carb cap is not bad, compared to without. I have been waiting for an opportunity to dab up for weeks now, so I can see there’s only one way to settle this...

PS - those globe-shaped caps are pretty, but what makes them great?

Last edited:
When you pair the ball cap with the beveled edge. Its a perfect match. The cap seals amazingly to the edge and just glides when moved.

Almost like magic was involved =P

I have an auber that arrived today, with a flat coil.....

Still waiting for my halo SiC to arrive

I have a quartz banger I have been using with a torch

I have two questions for ppl

1 - if I used something like your clips @710 coils would my flat coil work okay against the bottom of my banger or does it really need the coil up the walls a bit too?

2 - How different to the Halo SiC experience is using your setups with dabs?

I am eyeing off your rigs, interested

@felvapes The flat coils cant be added to the banger. But a barrel coil can. My coils will work perfectly with your auber and if you ordered a coil and banger. I would toss you the clips and some terp pearls for free. I will also make sure the banger and coil are paired so when you get it. It will be a breeze to setup and use.

SiC is a great dab surface, but the opaque is a whole other level. Its made up of tons of tiny bubbles trapped in the quartz and so it creates a very uniform heating surface and so the dab spreads out quickly across the surface and in turn vaporizes much faster. The bangers will have very little reclaim where the SiC dish on a flat coil will have a steady flow due to the whole being in the middle of the dish and its super easy for the dab to get sucked down through it.
The Axial coils bring a whole other level of wow factor as they cover the bottom and the sides of the banger and so you can drop your temps another 10 to 20 when compared to the traditional barrel coil that just covers the sides of the banger

If you order let me know your order number so I can add the goodies =)

Shane

I have been waiting for @felvapes to get his sic setup before I pull the trigger, now you have got me interested in Axial Coils and opaque bangers, crikey, where should I start?
Auber PID controller
30mm Axial Coil
30mm Opaque Thick Bottom Banger
Magic Ball Carb Cap
Is that all?
So this would be easier to maintain than a Sic Halo, yes or no?

Last edited:
@felvapes The flat coils cant be added to the banger. But a barrel coil can. My coils will work perfectly with your auber and if you ordered a coil and banger. I would toss you the clips and some terp pearls for free. I will also make sure the banger and coil are paired so when you get it. It will be a breeze to setup and use.

SiC is a great dab surface, but the opaque is a whole other level. Its made up of tons of tiny bubbles trapped in the quartz and so it creates a very uniform heating surface and so the dab spreads out quickly across the surface and in turn vaporizes much faster. The bangers will have very little reclaim where the SiC dish on a flat coil will have a steady flow due to the whole being in the middle of the dish and its super easy for the dab to get sucked down through it.
The Axial coils bring a whole other level of wow factor as they cover the bottom and the sides of the banger and so you can drop your temps another 10 to 20 when compared to the traditional barrel coil that just covers the sides of the banger

If you order let me know your order number so I can add the goodies =)

Shane

Thank you heaps Shane :D

I will def take you up on the offer - I will check your prices and when I have the next spend round Will order

Can you give me a list of the items I should order for the set up you mention above plus a bubble/ball cap maybe?

I will then price and when I do order let you know my number

Cheers again :)

Hoping my SiC arrives tomorrow ......I want to try it out...

@LesPlenty
Of course so far I have no experience to compare - but have heard that the SiC need cleaning less and is easier to maintain in between dabs

The QBs are not too difficult to clean though - but the one I have with a torch does need cleaning quite often and that sometimes means a soak - so a backup something would be useful...

I get a fair bit of reclaim with this banger - but that varies with temp and size of dabs
Torch is not as good with the heat up and down effect

@710 coils - hit my opaque 25mm last night with some delicious badder consistency trates and it was beautiful. I'm running my Auber at 545F and so anticipate that my dab surface is at least 100F lower. Taste wonderful, thick clouds, and cleaned up easy with q-tips.

I'm still not running my home pressed rosin through it....the rosin is always pretty dirty with lipids and such and my banger is so nice and clean I hate to dirty it up. haha I know....I know...it can be cleaned. But let me enjoy it looking new for a little while. LOL

@710 coils

So if I got this
https://710coils.com/collections/ev...ue-thick-bottom-banger?variant=18765176897654

https://710coils.com/collections/everything-1/products/30mm-axial-coil?variant=19622290391158

I would be set with my RDK-300 auber yes?

Is this the setup you would recommend and were describing above?

Also is the 25mm or 30mm better? I notice you are currently sold out of the 25mm....

If the 25mm is better when will you have some - and when will you have the PI ball caps?

Or is the 30 the same just bigger bowl?
And if a long wait for the caps maybe I should order sooner with a 30mm if no difference

Cheers for the info and offer of extras....

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back