Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape 7th Floor Vapes - Elev8r Dry Herb Vape

nonamekevin

Surprised this one hasn't been added yet.

Elev8R__00502.1520620419.jpg

From the website:

"Turn your torch into a tool for vaporization with the all new Elev8R Vaporizer! This vaporizer comes with a patent pending special designed heater that turns our modified conical joint into a vape beast. This also comes with a wand for standalone vaporizing, as well as a rig adapter so you can throw this on your favorite piece!

Using this vaporizer is as simple as filling your wand or rig adapter with your herb and/or concentrates of choice, torching the heater for 45 seconds with a butane torch, and inhaling for multiple, super flavorful hits.

All the glass of the Elev8R except the Quartz Heater is made from borosilicate glass in Colorado Springs by Elev8's own glass blowing team
."

It can also be used with a 16mm enail coil, although, some massaging of the coil is needed.

Vgoodiez has the elev8r setup in the enail on their website, for those who want something already setup and don't want to deal with bending the coil themselves.

The elev8r is my heavy hitter. I prefer to use it with a torch for speed, but for consistency, there is no comparison to using it with the coil. I sometimes get nervous for how heavy it hits, so it's not my daily, it's more of my day ender.

Who else has tried this out before? It's a monster for sure! :headbang:

Attachments

• Elev8R__00502.1520620419.jpg
    Elev8R__00502.1520620419.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 145
So are you using herb with this set up? Any concentrates involved?
Hello friend! Yes, I'm using dry herb with it. It came with a concentrate stone, but I haven't used it yet. I usually use my SBrunt with concentrates and the sticky pad.

When Pete did his review of the elev8r, he mentioned that it was just as good for both herb and concentrates, so I should try it sometime.

20200620_090559.jpg

The newest member of the family....

As per usual, my VGZ package was prompt and awaiting for me upon my return from SE MI (family emergency / recreational cannabis safari)

I ordered the basic water tool kit but Scott upgraded me to the full kit which includes the stem, flavor disk and a few other nice little accessories which I have already managed to squirrel away somewhere (screens, 'spork' dry herb tweezer, & 14 / 18 joint)....thanks man. It vastly improved my week.

I've had my eye on this item for quite some time now, but was holding back over the uncertain the future of my cannabis supply (I seriously have VAS). After a trip south to Ypsi and back, I'm relieved to find out that this will be no problem in the near future. What a time to be alive!

I've only used it once and it's a different animal than my quartz banger and ti nail.

More to follow....

View attachment 19184

The newest member of the family....

As per usual, my VGZ package was prompt and awaiting for me upon my return from SE MI (family emergency / recreational cannabis safari)

I ordered the basic water tool kit but Scott upgraded me to the full kit which includes the stem, flavor disk and a few other nice little accessories which I have already managed to squirrel away somewhere (screens, 'spork' dry herb tweezer, & 14 / 18 joint)....thanks man. It vastly improved my week.

I've had my eye on this item for quite some time now, but was holding back over the uncertain the future of my cannabis supply (I seriously have VAS). After a trip south to Ypsi and back, I'm relieved to find out that this will be no problem in the near future. What a time to be alive!

I've only used it once and it's a different animal than my quartz banger and ti nail.

More to follow....
Congrats friend, it's truly a monster of a piece. Interested in hearing your take on it.

Once you pair it with a 16mm coil, it takes it to another level. :headbang:

Congrats friend, it's truly a monster of a piece. Interested in hearing your take on it.

Once you pair it with a 16mm coil, it takes it to another level. :headbang:

Thnx mang,

I'm almost embarrassed to admit that I've been too high to realize until just now that I can leave my concentrate rig alone and use the stem for dry herb.:smug:....this day just getting better..and no irony.

Just wish I had this epiphany before I roasted a DV bowl.....1st world problems
20200620_120411.jpg

.....electronics you say? Yes, I need another $$$ obsession. Ha, ha...but probably will do eventually. Please don't encourage me.

Thnx mang,

I'm almost embarrassed to admit that I've been too high to realize until just now that I can leave my concentrate rig alone and use the stem for dry herb.:smug:....this day just getting better..and no irony.

Just wish I had this epiphany before I roasted a DV bowl.....1st world problemsView attachment 19193

.....electronics you say? Yes, I need another $$$ obsession. Ha, ha...but probably will do eventually. Please don't encourage me.
Haha, it's easy to get too high with the elev8r. Enjoy it homie!

So, been driving it around the block.

Very limited trip report is that the flavor is amazing. Among the very best of my torch vapes....if not the best.

Herb report first...

I for one, found it impossible to combust...which is both a good thing and a bad thing. I like my roasts dark coffee looking when I'm done, so I'm either doing something wrong or this is a gental giant. I liked it for what it is if that is so.

I was heating it for fairly lengthy amounts of time which was both awesome and terrifying at the same time (FIRE!, FIRE! in Beavis voice). It requires some focus and it's probably best to not do it laying in a pile of leaves or while pumping gas.

It's fairly fragile as any glass is, but being able to see what's going on inside makes it totally worth it. Cleaning is a snap too.

So for dry herb I find it worthy kit to have in the drawer. Not remotely going to be my daily driver, but great for occasions and good quality herb. Thanks again to Scott for the upgrade which I would've regretted not getting in the long run.

As far as concentrates go....well I have to confess that I struggled to get huge clouds, but maybe it's my torch or technique. Either way I'm down for the learning process and the flavor and effectz were there. Maybe I'm unfairly comparing its subtleties to the drama of instant banger clouds.

Interested in any and all suggestions...

Haha, it's easy to get too high with the elev8r. Enjoy it homie!

So, been driving it around the block.

Very limited trip report is that the flavor is amazing. Among the very best of my torch vapes....if not the best.

Herb report first...

I for one, found it impossible to combust...which is both a good thing and a bad thing. I like my roasts dark coffee looking when I'm done, so I'm either doing something wrong or this is a gental giant. I liked it for what it is if that is so.

I was heating it for fairly lengthy amounts of time which was both awesome and terrifying at the same time (FIRE!, FIRE! in Beavis voice). It requires some focus and it's probably best to not do it laying in a pile of leaves or while pumping gas.

It's fairly fragile as any glass is, but being able to see what's going on inside makes it totally worth it. Cleaning is a snap too.

So for dry herb I find it worthy kit to have in the drawer. Not remotely going to be my daily driver, but great for occasions and good quality herb. Thanks again to Scott for the upgrade which I would've regretted not getting in the long run.

As far as concentrates go....well I have to confess that I struggled to get huge clouds, but maybe it's my torch or technique. Either way I'm down for the learning process and the flavor and effectz were there. Maybe I'm unfairly comparing its subtleties to the drama of instant banger clouds.

Interested in any and all suggestions...
I didn't see which torch you said you were using. I had one of the cheap creme brule torches from Amazon that seamed like it never got the heater hot enough. Switched over to a plumbers torch (propane) and heat up cycles for 30-45 seconds gets me a nice brown roast. Reheats are 15-25sec. Combustion is possible for sure with the propane, but imo, you have to heat pretty aggressive.

Trying it with a 16mm coil really showcases the flavor/power of this piece. :headbang:

I didn't see which torch you said you were using. I had one of the cheap creme brule torches from Amazon that seamed like it never got the heater hot enough. Switched over to a plumbers torch (propane) and heat up cycles for 30-45 seconds gets me a nice brown roast. Reheats are 15-25sec. Combustion is possible for sure with the propane, but imo, you have to heat pretty aggressive.

Trying it with a 16mm coil really showcases the flavor/power of this piece. :headbang:

Palm sized four burner Jobons.

Really happy with it for dry herb getting a medium dark roast after a long session.

Been working the flame tips into the divots per 7th Floor. Nice tasty cats paws.

Is it a bad idea to heat the load chamber? Even briefly?

More of a gentle giant than heavy hitter to me....

Would be great for beginners if it weren't for the excitement of that raging torch or flesh searing glass tip.

Would be great for beginners if it weren't for the excitement of that raging torch or flesh searing glass tip.
Well... if they are 'true' to the vapor.... a little branding along the way is a rite of passage! God knows I have enough scars from my various vapes.... :lol:

I do believe those of us with battle scars could be considered... 'seasoned vaporists.' :razz2:

(I'm kidding.... sort of....)

Palm sized four burner Jobons.

Really happy with it for dry herb getting a medium dark roast after a long session.

Been working the flame tips into the divots per 7th Floor. Nice tasty cats paws.

Is it a bad idea to heat the load chamber? Even briefly?

More of a gentle giant than heavy hitter to me....

Glad you are enjoying it friend! :headbang:

I don't think you will hurt anything if you were to heat the load chamber, but I don't think there is any benefit either. You would get more conduction effects, and I think you would have to heat it for a while to get those effects.

That lighter that you are using is generally considered pretty small for the elev8r. I went from a creme brulle torch heating for about a minute, to a propane torch heating for about 30-40 seconds. The next torch I get for the elev8r will be the big buddy, as I'm told it gets just as hot as the big shot, but uses less fuel. It will be slower heating than the propane, but better for travel.

Check this out at Amazon.com
Blazer 189-8020 Blazer 189-8020 Big Buddy Turbo Torch, Red, Stainless Steel, Red and Stainless Steel Amazon product

Glad you are enjoying it friend! :headbang:

I don't think you will hurt anything if you were to heat the load chamber, but I don't think there is any benefit either. You would get more conduction effects, and I think you would have to heat it for a while to get those effects.

That lighter that you are using is generally considered pretty small for the elev8r. I went from a creme brulle torch heating for about a minute, to a propane torch heating for about 30-40 seconds. The next torch I get for the elev8r will be the big buddy, as I'm told it gets just as hot as the big shot, but uses less fuel. It will be slower heating than the propane, but better for travel.

Check this out at Amazon.com
Blazer 189-8020 Blazer 189-8020 Big Buddy Turbo Torch, Red, Stainless Steel, Red and Stainless Steel Amazon product

We're going to have to get a bigger torch!

Pretty much got the dry herb dialed in....concentrates require much more effort....maybe simply more heat. A bigger torch would definitely mitigate the heat up time which is one of my major minor complaints. Flavor continues to be amazing. Love the glass pathway, so fresh and easy to keep fresh.

Well... if they are 'true' to the vapor.... a little branding along the way is a rite of passage! God knows I have enough scars from my various vapes.... :lol:

I do believe those of us with battle scars could be considered... 'seasoned vaporists.' :razz2:

(I'm kidding.... sort of....)

It's definately a session device that you don't want to rush with....you will gets tagged for sure if you're not cautious. I have a perfect circle branded into my forearm from reaching across my Daisy while it was hot.

Last edited:
Took a break for a little while, but am back to using the elev8r. I've been strictly cbd lately, and the elev8r is one of those vapes that makes cbd somewhat enjoyable. Heavy hitter that gets me a pretty nice little buzz from cbd.

Ive gotten rid of my enail and water pipe setup and I miss it. Gonna rebuild the setup again, because the elev8r with an enail and water piece CRUSHES so hard. The temp can be dialed in to match draw speed the destroy a bowl in one hit, it's impressive.

:headbang:

@nonamekevin That setup is in my radar for sure. I almost pulled the trigger at vgoodiez. Went with a box mod set up instead. Maybe next time. It just looks so clean to use and all glass, lovely.
Cheers homie, you'll enjoy it! One thing, if your water piece is small like the one pictured, it might be of interest to get a drop down to put a little more distance between the hot coil and your face. It's something I'll be looking at next time around.

Since I had all the bits to bodge up a elev8r bar the quartz heater I ordered one for 420. The site had run out of kits but I have a 18/18 & 18/14 adapters & sick clips.

After playing around with heating times & techniques this hits like a sledgehammer. A restriction free annihilator. This thing would be wicked with a enail.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back