Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy A Lost Machine - A Thread About Villains

EveryDayAmnesiac

I guess I just wasn't made for these times.
Back in the day, on a forum long forgotten even in the 90's, I hosted a thread about villains. People seem to be attracted to them.

Lex Luthor, The Joker, Venom, Shredder, The Violator, Negan ...

Ted Bundy, Ed Gein, Jeffrey Dahmer, Charles Manson, The Hillside Strangler...

Bigfoot, The Loch Ness Monster, Ogopogo, Kraken, Chupacabra ....

Which begs the question ... what is it about evil that makes us so attracted to it?

I’m interested in True Crime. For me it’s not being attracted to something evil, its more trying to figure out why people do what they do. In another life I would have wanted to be a sociologist or a criminologist. Trying to figure out if it’s evil or crazy. I started reading books about murders back in the 1970s. I lived in an area where Ted Bundy started his murder rampage. For awhile Anne Rule was my favorite author - RIP.
Why a young mother would kill her children - it’s tragic. OJ Simpson, Casey Anthony, how did they get off?

So, it's been brought to my attention that there has been rioting in the streets, there's been a conflict in Southeast Asia that happened 20 years before I was born, there was an interstellar war that gave birth to maybe the dumbest religion on Earth - and that's really saying something - I guess somebody stubbed their toe, and apparently one dude got fed a terrible fish sandwich. And somebody forgot to feed their cat and the whole situation was really obnoxious.

All of these atrocities lead back to one fact - I haven't posted a picture of my Lucille. That's not me talking - it's the fans. They talk to me. Really.

Being the incredible person that I am ... I decided to change that.

Here she is:

20210804_223055.jpg

20210804_223119.jpg

I added extra blur to make it that much scarier. I just want someone to give me an excuse to use her.

(I totally ripped this off from online tutorials. Anyone could do this with minimal effort. I used too much linseed oil and too much fake blood. :disgust:)

She is a vampire bat!

This is where my mind is.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back