Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Law A New Start After a Brush with The Man

Vitolo

Vaporist
I won't tell the horrific story... it has already been on the internet.
Patty and I were arrested, and all of our possessions were taken.
No need to go through it all... "Anonymous tip" was the reason... but in the end, after 587 days of courtrooms etc, we were done, and we are free.
We were given all of our property back, and no felony on our record... a simple misdemeanor.
I thought I would post the stuff being given back:
IMG_0462.jpg

IMG_0463.jpg

IMG_0464.jpg

IMG_0469.jpg

We knew the pile was too small and all the costly items were still missing.
Prosecutor and the police swore that this was all there was...
But we got home, and we petitioned the courts again...
Judge ordered them to give it all up.
And we went back and got the BULK of our stuff!
IMG_0513.jpg

IMG_0517.jpg

I pose proudly with my Volcano with the Police and narc cars lined up behind me.

IMG_0516.jpg

IMG_0518.jpg

IMG_0515.jpg

IMG_0514.jpg

Last edited:
I've followed your story over the course of this terrible experience and am very happy to see you guys come out the other end of the tunnel. Patty and yourself have demonstrated true dignity through the whole situation man, that is to be greatly respected IMO.

Glad to see that vape room returned to its former glory :biggrin:

Thanks, @herbivore21 There are a large number of vapes not clearly displayed... still in boxes in the other room, but we are getting there!
Man I could only imagine the amount of time I would spend unpacking so many vapes, that bag with glass/Vapor Genies etc in it in one of your pics above almost gave me a panic attack - so much fragile stuff so precariously close together!

Police do not respect people's property adequately in these situations all too often, it is an awful shame and it diminishes us all when the system functions in this way.

Bless your hearts.
It was rediculous that the justice dept put you two through all that. IMO that was a crime. I've followed the story too and it's something that should have never happened. The police and courts looked like they were picking on the sick. In the end you won. It's too bad you can't sue for the mental agony that you guys went through. I'm sure that didn't help your condition @Vitolo

@Vitolo I can't believe that after all the time, effort and legal headaches you went through to fight the injustice of your collection being sized you STILL had to petition the courts to get it all returned as was ordered. Thats ridiculous! I hope the room is able to return to it's former glory. You basically have a museum there!

How is your relation with law enforcement now? Are you now save to do what you do best or is there still a threat that something like this happens again?
We get nervous when we have visitors, but with the help of our therapist we work through it.
The police leave us alone, and it seems they will continue to do so.
The Police employee that gave another cop the anonymous tip was relieved of duty.
A few heads did role for all the money they spent.
We are still nervous when we should not be, but we are here for a purpose, and my quest is not done... My debt to the Universe still unpaid,
we will continue helping.
It's too bad you can't sue for the mental agony that you guys went through.
Wish we could... We pled guilty, so there is no suing anyone.
We pled guilty, and the Judge was happy with that because then she could make things easy on us.
charges dropped to misdemeanor and 6 months of probation with minor supervision.
@Vitolo I can't believe that after all the time, effort and legal headaches you went through to fight the injustice of your collection being sized you STILL had to petition the courts to get it all returned as was ordered. Thats ridiculous! I hope the room is able to return to it's former glory. You basically have a museum there!
Yes... when we picked up our first load, I told the police that this is not all of it, and they were vehemently insistant that it was all.
The attorney said they were trying to hold the other stuff till a certain date passed and the could "destroy it" (police-speak for 'sell it').

I am no fan of the government especially after all of the lies we heard .......
But.. God Bless our Judge, and our Probation Officer as well.
They never believed any of it!

@Vitolo
It must have been at least a bit gratifying to know that it burned those NARC's asses to have to give it back you . Glad this Bs is behind you.:peace:
:smug:Just a little

Friedrich Engels Quote:

"An ounce of action is worth a ton of theory."

I'm so very impressed that not only did you fight back but that you did it with great determination, intent and righteous will.

You and Patty didn't just win back a room full of Vapes. You won back the opportunity to continue being a force for good in a would that so badly needs it.

I tip my cap (where is my cap, I can't find my cap) to you guys.

15nvt9.jpg

What a nightmare. It pisses me off that they tried to keep some of your stuff, and then lied to you. This, and other good reasons, is why I don't trust cops. Not even a little bit. We are sick, and should not have to worry about stuff like this. Or looking over our shoulder all the time just because we use a plant to treat some of our medical conditions. It's evil and cruel.

That being said, I'm glad you got it all back, and your room looks great. :)

...the less interaction you have with the empire and their agents (police agencies of which there are so many now...it'll make your head spin) the better...worked in govt for a long tine...I can talk the talk in many instances...but it's just best to stay under the radar...
...glad this ordeal has concluded..you and patty have become stronger as a result..that is special and rare...it would have been so much more problematic to have endured...alone.
...your experience stands as a successful example of folks fighting the power...we are all...better for this...thanks vitolo and patty...cheers

What a nightmare. It pisses me off that they tried to keep some of your stuff, and then lied to you. This, and other good reasons, is why I don't trust cops. Not even a little bit. We are sick, and should not have to worry about stuff like this. Or looking over our shoulder all the time just because we use a plant to treat some of our medical conditions. It's evil and cruel.
That being said, I'm glad you got it all back, and your room looks great. :)
I spoke this poem elsewhere, and will share it here:
2016 (and 2015) get away from our door,
You are not wanted around any more,
Too many tribulations to bear,
Poorly written laws to hear,
Patty and I made it through till end,
Final outcome, our wills did not bend,
FC Gang... all tried and true,
We'd have walked alone if not for you.

Positive things occurred to ease our lot,
Therapy and love sure hit the spot!
What happened here can happen to others,
Stick by your Vaporization sisters and brothers,
So.. treat 2017 with grace and respect,
This year could be good, better than you expect!
Clean your messes with spiritual mop,
And for God's sake.... Never Trust a Cop.

...beautiful .

I spoke this poem elsewhere, and will share it here:
2016 (and 2015) get away from our door,
You are not wanted around any more,
Too many tribulations to bear,
Poorly written laws to hear,
Patty and I made it through till end,
Final outcome, our wills did not bend,
FC Gang... all tried and true,
We'd have walked alone if not for you.

Positive things occurred to ease our lot,
Therapy and love sure hit the spot!
What happened here can happen to others,
Stick by your Vaporization sisters and brothers,
So.. treat 2017 with grace and respect,
This year could be good, better than you expect!
Clean your messes with spiritual mop,
And for God's sake.... Never Trust a Cop.

Words to live by!

@Vitolo - I know I have been silent on this issue but I want you to know that I have been with you since the beginning and continue to do so now. My voice will come back with time as I move through some serious life changes. I wish you and Patty the best and I thank the creative force behind the universe for the outcome you received.

Peace be with you both . . . you are in my thoughts and meditations daily . .. :peace:

Last edited:
Glad to see your stuff was finally returned to you Vito. I also have to say I saw this picture you posted here and oh man that brings back memories

That Vapir you have in your hand there, the Vapir Air One, was the FIRST vaporizer I ever owned and while it wasn't nearly ever close to being the best vaporizer on the market, oh man did I have some good times with it.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back