Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Tips ABV - What do you do with it

I'll do some sort of chocolate next time
There is a chemical in chocolate that helps THC get into your system, thya something and who does not like chocolate.:thumbsup:

Chocolate chocolate chip, or chocolate with peanut butter chips, mask flavors well.
Death-by-Chocolate-Peanut-Butter-Chip-Cookies1.jpg

No work tomorrow so I say double down and;

and end up;

Kitchen science. I can go into detail if anybody cares. Still trying to improve on it as well. :science: Essentially I freeze it and some ISO just before I decide to make the ISO hash. Combine in a french press, soak full 1m, squeeze it all on a pyrex tray. Heat the bottom with a hot tray. Fan running over the top. Low heat on bottom. Cool air blowing on top. :thumbsup: Evaporate nearly all the ISO. Scrape it all together. Evaporate further. Ready to vape.

My problem is the iso not safe. Have used absinthe good but costly. Access to food safe solvent can be challenging.

I use iso, for some products, but I always winterize with ethanol. The winterizing gets rid of plant waxes and plant material in general. It makes a very clean oil, but no terpenes.

I split 5 gallons of 95% grain alcohol with a friend. Using it just for winterizing makes it last a long time.

I like to think of myself as a cultured stoner of advanced age. A good portion of my bar is dedicated to be cooked with.
Oh, of course. I'm a medicinal user. I might need to bulk up on culture. I've got the age thing down.
I don't have a problem with people drinking, but I nearly die of mortification buying a bottle of alcohol. If we are shopping together, I have Madri-Guy buy it. If I buy a bottle, I feel like I should offer an explanation to the clerk ("It's not mine! I'm just buying it for teenagers outside! See? They're waiting!") Mind you, I can order a cocktail at a bar or restaurant. It's context. I just get embarrassed in buying in stores, and I Cannot drink with children around. Can't do it. I can't swear with children around either. On this site, I'll post memes where women talk about wine as if it were weed. Every time I think "If I post this, people will think I drink wine", and hesitate. I don't think it's worth going to therapy over, as I have many problems that would be more entertaining for a therapist, but it's just one of those things that confirms I should be in therapy for something.

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back