Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Accessories Aezhenn Wood

Hello good people!
I hope everyone had passed a great summer! Here, there were wood chips in the shop!
Let's have a look!

Here's a new custom stand, made for @Squiby
:)

[IMG]

In amboyna burl, with turquoise inlay and resin inclusion
:brow:

[IMG]

[IMG]

Burl burl burl!!!
:drool:
;)

[IMG]

A good while ago, I had worked on a wood lotus pipe project... Here's a new one!
:brow:

[IMG]

Made from a beautiful walnut piece ...

[IMG]

And it could be use as a vapcap stem too...
:sherlock:

[IMG]

More creations to come very soon...

Stay tuned and have a great day!

:peace:

Hello good people!
A big thank you to @Squiby @Madri-Gal
:tup:
All your words push me forward to create in the shop! That's priceless

Here's a piece of Philippine ebony like I didn't score so often...

[IMG]

As you can see, it's a raw piece for now, but with a beautiful grain.
I already turned this abv bowl in Mahogany...

[IMG]

[IMG]

I would like to do a special stand with this one, as we could imagine wood or turquoise inlay, maybe a carved part with gold leaves...

It could be adapted for a vapcap display or a log accessories display (Woodscents or Underdog).
If someone is interested by a such creation, just let me know by pm and I will create a special one for you
;)

I would be more than happy to do it for a member of our community

I wish you all a beautiful day!

My custom stand from @Aezhenn arrived in record time! The parcel was very secure with tons of packing material to protect the treasure inside. Of course I ripped open the box as soon as I got home from the PO. The stand exceeds all my expectations.
20190822_161508.jpg
It is more beautiful than the pictures can convey. I am tickled pink!!! I've been watching Aezhenn since he started posting his wares. So, so happy that I finally took the plunge. It's the perfect must have accessory.

@Squiby it turned out just beautifully!

It should be no surprise to hear that Squiby and I both put orders in at the same time for similar items lol.... I've also been watching Aezhenn's work since he started. And have wanted to buy something for some time. The first piece I fell in love with was sold. So I ordered a stem that I had fancied earlier (which was also sold lol). Then a piece of burl came through that was similar in shape and beauty to the first piece I had fallen in love with. What does an accessory addict do? :razz2: I'm not letting another slip through my fingers!

I received them a few days back and between being out of town and having company here at the house, I've not been able to get my photos taken until today. I'm excited to show you what Aezhenn made for me....

Amboyna burl and Thuya burl with turquoise inlay

IMG_5919.JPG

Red Amboyna burl with turquoise and gold accents. I gave him artist's perogative on how to design the stand. I like to do that with artisans. You get something unique that way. And I absolutely love the way it turned out.

IMG_5923.JPG

Check out what the bowl looked like to start. Amazing huh?

Aezhenn, you never told me what kind of wood this is...?

IMG_5925.PNG

How many Vapcaps does the stand hold...3? Aezhenn was great to work with and the whole experience was delightful!!
Yes; three. And it has a magnet. I really should show under the bowl as well... he does an inlay of wood inside the holder for the bowl. Lovely. And you also get the view of the stand from the other side. I love the little curly section on the left.

IMG_5922.JPG

Hello Good People!

I have been working on some new VC stems in the shop, all with the removable glass tube (spikey or regular). Let's have a look...
:cool:

[IMG]

This first one is in a beautiful piece of curly boxwood. To say the truth, it was the first time I scored such boxwood and I don't know when it will be possible to find some again...
It is really dense and shiny

[IMG]

Here's 4 more fancy ones...

From left to right:
Yellow amboyna burl with clear turquoise
Red amboyna burl, philippine ebony and turquoise inlay
Paldao and bloodwood, in a coke bottle style
Stabilized / dyed amboyna burl with turquoise ring for a touch of green...

I wish you all a great day!

I've had my stand for a few months now and it has become an essential accessory. It is so completely functional, I couldn't have designed a more perfect stand. It's small, which I like but it packs in all the features I would want. I love the bowl. It's the perfect size to break up a bit of bud for my Vapcap. There is one magnet that holds the cap while the Vapcap sits mp down in one of the two bored out holders. After the bowl has been vaped the Vapcap cools off on the magnet.

This is my most beautiful accessory. It is finely finished and the gold leaf and turquoise accents are perfectly placed. I admire it every time I use it. I thought that I'd share a few pics along with some of my Crystal skulls....as we approach All Hallows Eve in a few weeks.

20191012_141835.jpg

20191012_142355.jpg

20191012_142243.jpg

Hello good people and Happy Halloween to you all!

Here's a special carved stand for this occasion!
Available if someone is interested.

20191031_165607.jpg

20191031_165645.jpg

This scary carved stand is made of Philippine ebony with a Mahogany cauldron!
The magician Glass Charlie has created the jewel cabochon include in the wood...

20191031_165754.jpg

7 holes to welcome a Vapcap family and a magnet

And dont forget, today is beginning the great raffle/fundaraiser organized by my brother @Ed's TnT , there will be crazy prizes and all the money will go for some kids who need it :smile:

IMG_20191101_102836_850.jpg

:smile:

Hello good people, here's another one hot from the shop! :whoa::biggrin:
IMG_20191104_171112_738.jpg

Spalted beech with red amboyna burl and turquoise inlay, the abv bowl is in chestnut burl...
20191104_160651.jpg

20191104_160418.jpg

20191104_161213.jpg

:smile: ( and in the background, you can have a first look at my new generation vc stem, with an all glass air path...:naughty2: )

Hello good people!

I have the pleasure to announce some Black Friday Sales at Aezhenn Wood!

20% discount and a free Glass Charlie spiked tube ( the standard tube is include) on those 4 VC stems!

20191124_142637.jpg

From left to right:
1) Cocobolo with acrylic inlay
2) Stabilized and dyed amboyna burl and turquoise ring
3) Yellow amboyna burl with turquoise inlay
4) Bloodwood Satine and Philippine ebony, with alu accent and turquoise

All of them are unique pieces!

20% discount on those two stands too:

20191126_130020.jpg

At the left: Philippine ebony with a mahogany abv bowl and a Glass Charlie cabochon
At the right: Spalted beech with a chestnut burl abv bowl

Just pm me if you are interested!

:smile:

Hello good people!
How to store a VapCap with class when you are on the go? :naughty2:

Just use this ebony storage tube with his two tone narra roots lid ! :biggrin:

(There's a magnet on the bottom too)

20191208_104601.jpg

20191208_104534.jpg

Inner part: 11cm long for a 11mm inner diameter, so perfect for an omnivap, a woody ti xl,...

I wish you all a great week!
All the best!

Hello good people,

let me introduce you this red amboyna burl stand, with resin inclusion and turquoise... It is looking a new home.

20191209_155411.jpg

20191209_155442.jpg

The spalted beech bowl is pretty funny with his resin inlay... A touch of green!

Here comes my new batch of stems!

All of them are all full glass air path, as the vc tip directly fit on the GlassCharlie glass tube.
For a better flavor, an easier way to clean it and a better draw as the inner diameter is now 8mm instead of 6mm. This new diameter brings new sensations!

20191209_125850.jpg

The 4 on the top left are the shorter models ( 7cm) and the ones at the first plan are the king size (8,5cm) .
All of them are available with a standard glass tube or a spiked one for a better cooling.

The glass tubes just slide in their wood sleeves, it's really simple and you can have species like amboyna burl (red or yellow), satine bloodwood, yew, purple narra, bocote, philippine ebony, chestnut burl, and more to come very soon...
Each piece has a turquoise inlay to personnalize it.

I hope you will like :smile:
Please let me know your thoughts about them.

Attachments

• 20191208_114931.jpg
    20191208_114931.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 100

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back