Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

AHA - Ask Herbivore Anything

Thanks for the clear up @herbivore21, I will keep looking for answers myself. I appreciate the response!! I will come back if I do get a lead on something! I'm currently sending emails to plant biologist hoping for a response, figures crossed!!

Best,
Lissette
It is my pleasure, and any time you got any more questions, please do ask! Hopefully I'll have more information to provide next time!

If you do hear back with more information from the plant biologist, please do let us know what they have to say! :science: You've piqued my interest now too!

Thanks again for stopping by! :peace:

Hello @herbivore21 hope your doing ok...

I have a question for you...
I have been consuming my kief jar recently, which has been nice...
But now I got to the bottom, iv found a layer of super fine kief at the bottom...
Is this anything better????
Can I do anything else with this, such as put it in the evo nail????

Any help would be much appreciated....

Hello @herbivore21 hope your doing ok...

I have a question for you...
I have been consuming my kief jar recently, which has been nice...
But now I got to the bottom, iv found a layer of super fine kief at the bottom...
Is this anything better????
Can I do anything else with this, such as put it in the evo nail????

Any help would be much appreciated....
Greetings my friend! I am well thanks, I hope you're also :peace: The best way to check the quality of that kief is to hold some heat to it and see if it bubbles up and melts. If it mostly melts when heated, you could use this in your vapexnail.

I've not personally had kief from the bottom of the jar be good enough to dab in any case, so be prepared for that! I love vaping any small amounts of kief that I may end up with through my evo in the ELBs in any case!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back