Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vitolo

Vaporist
I have been using the AirVape XS that was donated by @fluffhead after he had it delivered for using his StrainPrint app.
The unit is wonderful.
I think the oval shape of the oven lends itself to more complete extraction, as the longer walls are in close proximity.
The hits are flavorful, and the unit has a short vapor path, which is my preference.
Here is a morning session:

@Vitolo that vape looks to be a nice size for a flower portable. It looks sort of the same size as a cell phone? I like that it's thin. and it appears to give a lot of hits for it's size.

It is for certain, a full session Vaporizer.
It is similar size and 1/2 the thickness of my cell phone.
Photo on 2017-07-30 at 12.24 #2.jpg

Photo on 2017-07-30 at 12.24 #4.jpg

This vape does look interesting. I'm not sure that it gives me VAS, but I'm still interested. They have several versions based on the same design.

https://airvapeusa.com

From $99.00 to $179.00

Isolated air path, fast heat up, full ceramic chamber, mouthpiece, air flow.
Lifetime warranty. Registered owners qualify for upgrade at reduced retail cost.

High-Quality Battery

The battery is custom-built by our engineers for the Xs's uniquely slim design. Because of that, we test our batteries in a series of extreme conditions like Altitude Simulation, Thermal Test, Shock/Impact, External Short Circuit, Forced Discharge.

Charging While Using

Unlike many other portables, AirVape can be used while charging. Find AirVape’s Portable Battery of a size of a credit card for on-the-go or other Apollo Charging gadgets here.

Vibrating When Ready

An extremely useful function of AirVape Xs is the discrete vibration when it reached the temp and when the automatic shutoff timer goes off.

Airvape Xs - Mystic Gray $149.00

Specifications:

• For Loose Leaf

• Weighs Only 3.2 oz

• 0.48" Flat

• Vibrating when ready

• 1300 mAh Rechargeable Battery

• Heat-up Time: 20 Seconds to Optimal Level

• 1.3 Inch Screen Displaying: Battery Level, Temperature, Automatic Shutoff Timer

• Two button easy temperature control ↑↓
  • Micro USB Charging, Charge while use (if battery not depleted), 1 hr Charge Time

• Dual Filter, 3 AirFlow Chamber mouthpiece

• 200 F- 428F Temperature Scale

• Oval Ceramic Heating Chamber
  • EZ AirPath (Isolated)
  • Sturdy, Metal Body
  • Measurements: 4.1" L x 1.8"W x .48"H

• Materials: Steel, Li-Ion, Glass

I have a airvape x

It it surely not the best portable vaporiser on the market and I am still not very experienced yet ( but I am learning a lot of stuff about vaping and vaporisers), but I thinkt that it is not bad.
A nice design, you can regulate the temperature. It is an hybrid (conduction /conduction), easy magnetic mouthpiece, equipped with a liquid pad for concentrates.

Does anyone else know/have this vaporiser

Does anyone else know/have this vaporiser
I do.
I like it... the flavors are great, and it heats in a reasonable amount of time.
AirVape X is also easy to keep clean.
The unit is also thin and easy to carry... as well as being good for stealth sessions.

I wholly agree with you but as for the cleaning, I am of a different opinion.
It gets dirty very easily. This might apply also to others vaporisers, I have used only this so far. Especially if you vape concentrates. I need to clean it almost after every single session. If with "easy" you mean the way you can remove elements of the mouthpiece, I agree with you. It is easy to do that but as I said, it needs to be done continuously as the tiny holes of the components get quickly dirty and clogged.
The biggest problem is the chamber itself. I always use cotton buds soaked into ethyl alcohol. The walls of the chamber gets brown stains (especially when vaping concentrates), which in order to be properly removed, I use a pin with the tip of which I carefully remove the stain paying attention no to scratch the ceramics.

I always fear that the holes of the camber though which the inducted heat/air comes gets clogged.
Further, it is almost impossible to keep the edges of the chamber.

I use a pin with the tip of which I carefully remove the stain paying attention no to scratch the ceramics.
Understood indeed!
I use these with as much pressure as I can.. it will break before the ceramic can get scratched.
I use a pushing, rolling motion. the point is surprisingly strong.
I use these daily with concentrates too.. that rolling motion allows you to deposit waxes etc with precision
and will release them... as well as helping to clean up!
Sorry for this commercial break from our sponsors... it's just been a favorite tool for vapor since day 1!
index.jpg
images.jpg

When I praised it as easy to clean, I was balancing out the trade-offs.
I might have added "for it's size and shape".:nod:
For the size and style of the mouthpiece against the slim package overall, I was not surprised
when I encountered the little cleaning peculiarities.
I had the original Airvape X, whose mouthpiece inner assembly and dynamic was the sasme... except that original mouthpiece was a screen embedded
in a rubber stopper.. very hard to center. But I liked it even back then!
The current Airvape X functions even better.

I wholly agree with you but as for the cleaning, I am of a different opinion.
It gets dirty very easily. This might apply also to others vaporisers, I have used only this so far. Especially if you vape concentrates. I need to clean it almost after every single session. If with "easy" you mean the way you can remove elements of the mouthpiece, I agree with you. It is easy to do that but as I said, it needs to be done continuously as the tiny holes of the components get quickly dirty and clogged.
The biggest problem is the chamber itself. I always use cotton buds soaked into ethyl alcohol. The walls of the chamber gets brown stains (especially when vaping concentrates), which in order to be properly removed, I use a pin with the tip of which I carefully remove the stain paying attention no to scratch the ceramics.

I always fear that the holes of the camber though which the inducted heat/air comes gets clogged.
Just a thought. Maybe save your Airvape X for flower only, and get a rig and enail vaporizer made for concentrates :biggrin: .

[...] I always fear that the holes of the camber though which the inducted heat/air comes gets clogged.

I simply wanted to upload a photo of the chamber. As you can see, those stains on the edges of the chamber won't come off.
By the way, I have a question for those of you who know/have the Airvape X.
There are 11 holes in the chamber but the ones I marked in red are not hollow. Are they factory capped or is it a manufacturing error?

Attachments

• 1646705870347.jpg
    1646705870347.jpg
    246.3 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back