Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy And What Is The Deal With Extraterrestrials? Why Do They Have To Be So ... Extra?

EveryDayAmnesiac

I guess I just wasn't made for these times.
So, speaking as an almost 81 71 61 51 41 31 21 year old, I have many unimportant and stupid ass shit to say on the matter, most of which I learned from The X-Files.

If you're going to try to tell me that you could flip the channel when my Special Agent Redheaded Goddess Dana Scully was on screen, then you can chortle my balls.

So there's a lot of talk lately about these sketchy videos showing highly trained pilots seeing UFOs.

I'm not going to post any links. Look it up your goddamn self. I just want to think about Scully right now. Mmm. Scully. A female character who was nearly entirely written by men. I'm just going to not think about that aspect. :uhoh:

But seriously. Aliens visiting this dipshit duckfuck goonswamp of a planet? Are you fucking kidding me?

A warming planet, with dwindling resources, with a wildly dangerous human infestation? Any beings smart enough to conquer interstellar travel would take one look at planet Earth and immediately fly off in the opposite direction. Not worth the trouble.

"I don't know, Captain. This might be a great time to showcase our buttprobe technology. Why don't we find the drunkest mountain hillybilly loner we can and jam our probes way up in there. Forget the mysteries of the universe - they can wait. We need to know what's going on way up down deep in this alcoholic redneck's rectum. And we need to know it now."

As far as aliens go, I have only one concern:

Go to any emergency room on a Saturday night and you will find the anal probe phenomenon is not directed just at rural folks
Apparently the aliens are out of control
Declare a national emergency to protect the nations anuses
I may be too high....

When aliens visit Earth, during an "intergalactic emergency," I think it's going to be a lot less doves of peace and a lot more ...

Roll 'dem bones!

At best, it'll be:

It's history, kids. Appreciate it. While you can. :cool:

Feeling-meme-ish-aliens-header.jpg

Ok
Everybody grab your Adderall and focus......now what are we talking about?!
Aliens. And shit. And Scully's gorgeousness. And Mulder's hair if you're into that sort of thing. And maybe Bruno if the mood should strike.

But no Ali G. :disgust:

Scully. Scully. Seriously. Scully

Holy godamn hell. Scully.

That flaming red hair of yours. I don't what you ever saw in that Mulder. Although I guess an arcane knowledge you would find attractive

ANYWAY.

SERIOUSLY. Are they here? I would totally date an alien. Are they human like? Do they have youu know the proper lady parts?

And if Gamora.is available, I would definitely allow her to take me to dinner. Although, .... after Scully. :razz2:

Last edited:
Well, what kind of orgy are you talking about here? Just Tribbles? Or is Shatner and Spock And Scotty and Sulo going to be involved? Because if so, I'm bowing out. Mostly because of Shatner.

But you get Uhura, and the blonde chick from the Space Seed episode. Well, now we're talking.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back