Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Accessories Andy Capp Creations

Andy Capp

Accessory Maker
Hey all !
I’m Andy Capp:rofl:

I purchased my first M in late August ‘18 and it immediately changed the way I consume. It amazes me that such a simple device could have such if an impact on people’s lives.

As a machinist, I have a passion to create. I’ve honed my craft and I feel like I can provide alternative design options and materials to the DynaVap community. I love what DynaVap has done, so for the most part my focus will be on DynaVap compatible parts and accessories. I am not retired from my daily duties so I will be hard at it in my spare time, so when I do release something it will be in limited quantities. I have design ideas brewing and I will possibly be available for custom work within my limits in the future .

This is not my official release but this will be my first design.

The Braided Series - TiBlast #1

by @andycappcreations

A simple Titanium stem and spinning mouthpiece. Compatible with DynaVap’s XL condensers , tips and caps.
Available soon
2mmbp94.jpg
1qs7rm.jpg

The Braided Series - TiBlast #2

by @andycappcreations

A simple Titanium stem and spinning mouthpiece. Compatible with DynaVap’s XL condensers , tips and caps. Available soon.
25j8fvp.jpg
2d9qts9.jpg

It seems like most are admiring the #1.

“The First One is Free” Giveaway is coming soon as well as other #dynavap accessories. I will host this on Instagram @andycappcreations

:rofl:

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum @Andy Capp. Those designs kinda remind me of a dragons scales. That is a pretty cool stand you have too.

whznvd.jpg

“The 12 Milli B” - The Braided Series by @andycappcreations

Brass on titanium, made from solid with a faded braid, 62mm fits a DV standard condenser. I’ll be able to make these with a variety of finish options. Available soon !

“The First One is Free” Giveaway is coming soon as well as other #dynavap accessories. I will host this on instagram @andycappcreations

https://www.instagram.com/andycappcreations/

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back