Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Angus Halogen Vape by Yllvape

IMO - The Angus and Mighty are close in draw resistance.
Angus (A)with WPA only no water or Dry -seems to be the most free flowing.
(B) with CU fine screen taken out- better flow than Mighty from original
(C)Have not tried bubbler(s) ,Have tried WP ,
In the short time I’ve had the Angus I feel it is cool enough but dry of course OG.
To hydrate the vapor is good and can benefit one from excessive coughing and irritation.
Mighty- it’s about the same as the Angus draw with the cooling units on both in original form .
with the WPA the Angus draws better ,with a bubbler the Mighty draws equally with the products that I have , results will vary and personally will probably use the Angus in Original form With cooling unit fine screen removed And a nice slow draw to not ‘ suck’ particles in to the permanent screen Of the CU.
Further ‘Testing’ is needed lol . Cheers

F059A94F-2632-4624-A6A8-622730B6DB97.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
‘Chillin like a villain‘this morning with my Angus.
I decided to clean the CU that I previously removed the screen under the cooling-unit permanent-screen.
After cleaning - it was almost clogged with particles. My fault there for not cleaning CU at least every 2 sessions.
I decided to put a screen back under the permanent CU screen.
I used a M+ coarse screen from M+ CU. And that’s how I am ‘chillin’…
This thing is Ripping Vapor and flowing better than a Mighty !
3161ADF1-9C31-4636-BF92-2212C57A88AA.jpeg
18E2A20F-0D30-4C5D-9556-97ABC69169CC.jpeg

Also going to use the screen on top of bowl method.Reasoning for the screen isthat the Angushas such a free flowing-draw it WILL get particles along with ‘honey?’ On the CU permanent-screen. I like the Angus well enough that I purchased a Second One!
Other Duplicates of Vapes I own. M+ and TM2X3,

8:25am- Long slow draws on Angus are super-cooled and enjoyable on setting2 then to 3 , Excellent Vape!

Last edited:
13AF5485-2825-4FDA-B57B-FF5DAF2914AE.jpeg
Enjoying the ANGUS with WPA and Elev8R Stem. Surprisingly better than all of the above I have tried. Very Cool, flavorful and Vaporful . Also have a Mighty coarse screen above the bowl .
from what I’m reading on FC some retailers are holding back on the ANGUS because of the cooling unit plastic concerns with ISO And high temps-the WPA avoids that concern.

Take both the chamber screen out, replace with lighter mesh like a mighty screen, take the same screen out of the WPA and let the big holed screen be the screen, the WPA will filter the rest of the nugglets before the glass, and have a merry Christmas baby! Give the lad a chance the shit works and it's Christmas!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back