Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Meds Anxiety

momofthegoons

Vapor Accessory Addict
Staff member
Marijuana and Anxiety: A Guide

Anxiety is a common side effect of marijuana. Yet many people use marijuana to relieve stress and anxiety.

For every story of panic resulting from being too high, there is another about how marijuana has provided life-changing relief from chronic anxiety.

Studies show that marijuana has anti-anxiety properties, which can help people with disorders such as PTSD and social anxiety.

Many factors contribute to marijuana’s effect on anxiety. Strain composition, drug tolerance, environmental factors and pre-existing conditions can all influence whether you feel panicked or relaxed after using marijuana.

Here we look at the evidence and explanations underlying both sides of this complex story.

What is Anxiety?

Anxiety is a feeling of unease, worry or concern, usually about an upcoming event or a situation full of uncertainty.
Anxiety can be a motivator (e.g. to sit down and study for a big test) or a useful warning to be cautious in a dangerous situation.

Anxiety disorders tend to persist, even in day-to-day life. People suffering from anxiety disorders will feel anxious to the point that it impacts their work, relationships and overall wellbeing.

There are many types of anxiety disorders, including social anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), panic disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), and generalized anxiety. Each of these disorders presents with slightly different, but debilitating symptoms.

Anxiety disorders are very common, and affect nearly one-third of all adults at some point in their lives.

A number of risk factors can increase your chances of suffering from anxiety, including genetics, personality, and gender (females are more likely to experience anxiety).

Can Marijuana Help Anxiety?

Relief from anxiety is one of the most commonly cited reasons for using marijuana. What’s more, scientists are starting to uncover evidence that marijuana may be a highly effective treatment for anxiety disorders.
The use of cannabis for treating anxiety was first described in 1563, when Portugese physician Garcia de Orta claimed that cannabis could deliver sufferers from “all worries and care.” The effects of marijuana have been described as calming, relaxing and even hypnotic.

Many long-time users of marijuana report that the drug reduces their anxiety, citing relaxation and stress relief as the main benefits.

In addition to anecdotal evidence, there is some science to back up what many users claim.

A 2014 study from Vanderbilt University found that smoking marijuana can increase the presence of naturally-occurring brain chemicals called endocannabinoids, which are reduced as a result of chronic stress. Some researchers think that a reduction of endocannabinoids could be a major cause of anxiety disorders.

Marijuana may also be more safe and effective than traditional anxiety medications.

A recent Canadian study found that within 90 days of using prescribed medical cannabis for anxiety and pain, 40% of patients were able to stop using benzodiazepines — a commonly prescribed anxiety drug with a number of side effects, including a high potential for abuse.

Studies also suggest that marijuana could be an effective treatment for PTSD. Since marijuana is known to play a direct role in memory extinction, some experts believe that it could help PTSD sufferers forget bad memories and negative experiences.

Can Marijuana Cause Anxiety?

Marijuana can cause short-term anxiety or paranoia, especially when taken in large doses.
Being new to marijuana can increase your chances of feeling anxious after smoking. Being in an unfamiliar or stressful environment can also lead to anxiety or panic attacks, even in those who use cannabis frequently.

Acute anxiety can also occur after abruptly stopping cannabis use (also known as cannabis withdrawal).

Anxiety can lead some people to avoid using marijuana, and is the most common reason given for stopping use. However, scientific research has not yet made a strong case for marijuana as a risk factor in developing anxiety.

A 2009 review of over 30 studies on cannabis use and anxiety found a small association between cannabis use and anxiety disorders. Specifically, evidence suggests that people with anxiety disorders are more likely to use cannabis for various reasons.

Another study concluded that cannabis use is at most a “minor risk factor” in developing symptoms of anxiety.

One study from Oxford University found that injecting healthy adults who had previously used cannabis with THC led to paranoid thoughts in 20% of participants. However, the negative effects declined once THC left the blood stream.

The relationship between cannabis use and anxiety is still unclear in the long-term.

Scientists aren’t sure whether the increased anxiety in cannabis users is a result of marijuana use, or if people with anxiety turn to marijuana as a way of self-medicating their pre-existing symptoms.

Effects of CBD and THC

The two main components of marijuana, THC and CBD, can have very different effects. Many people find that CBD reduces anxiety, whereas THC is more likely to increase their anxiety.
THC produces psychoactive effects that some may find helpful for anxiety, but for others it can exacerbate existing worries.

CBD is known to act on serotonin receptors, and may help regenerate brain cells that are lost or damaged as a result of chronic anxiety and depression.

The interaction of CBD and THC is complex. The ratio of these two compounds within a specific strain may in fact be more predictive of whether it increases or decreases anxiety. For example, strains with higher CBD levels are less likely to cause anxiety than high-THC strains.

For new users strictly seeking anxiety relief, trying CBD oil before experimenting with dried or whole-leaf cannabis may be a wise choice.

Individual Factors

When trying to avoid marijuana-induced anxiety, knowing your optimal dose is crucial.
Unfortunately, the lack of regulation on the sale of marijuana means it is up to the user to figure out what works best for them. There are a few guidelines, however, that can help you determine the ideal dose for anxiety relief.

Tolerance/Sensitivity

New or infrequent users are more likely to experience anxiety than regular users.

With repeated use over time, a tolerance to marijuana develops, and it takes more of the drug to produce the same effects as before. Genetic predispositions can also influence how readily users are affected by marijuana.

Over time, regular users tend to become more familiar with the feelings associated with being high, and are less likely to experience anxiety as a result.

Dose

Regardless of tolerance, ingesting more marijuana will usually result in a stronger high.

Even for seasoned users who typically experience anxiety relief from using marijuana, very high doses can result in a short-term increase in anxiety.

For people that are new to marijuana, apprehensive, or have had previous issues with anxiety while using marijuana, it is best to start with a small dose. It’s easy to take more later, but only time will lessen the high.

Environment

It is important to know that tolerance is not 100% predictable, even in regular marijuana users.

Taking a break from using the drug, even for just a few days, can make users more sensitive to their usual dose.

Using the drug in unfamiliar or stressful settings can also cause a temporary reduction in marijuana tolerance.

Best Strains For Anxiety

As most users know, different strains of marijuana can produce very different effects. As a result, choosing the right strain can make a huge difference in how anxious or relaxed you feel after smoking.

Indica vs Sativa

As a general rule, indica strains are preferred over sativas for treating anxiety.

Sativa strains tend to be more uplifting and have an energizing effect on the mind and body. Indica strains are more often associated with feelings of calmness, relaxation, and stress relief.

THC/CBD

The experience of heightened anxiety after taking marijuana can also be due to the cannabinoid levels of a particular strain.

A higher ratio of CBD in a strain can help to counteract the potentially anxiety-inducing effects of THC. Pure CBD extracts are highly unlikely to cause anxiety.

CBD, when taken alone in 600mg doses, has been shown to reduce social anxiety and feelings of anxiety associated with public speaking.

THC seems to have opposite effects on anxiety levels depending on the dosage, with THC acting to decrease anxiety at lower doses yet increasing anxiety at higher doses.

Terpenes

Despite what many believe, THC and CBD do not always predict the effects of a strain.

Terpenes, another group of chemicals found in cannabis, can both modify the effects of cannabinoids and produce effects of their own.

Common terpenes in marijuana include:

Myrcene (relaxes muscles, aids with sleep)
Linalool (anti-anxiety, sedative)
β-Caryophyllene (anti-anxiety, antidepressant)
Terpinolene (sedative, aids with sleep)

How To Avoid or Deal With Anxiety

There are a few methods that can be used to prevent marijuana-induced anxiety, or help you cope with it once it’s begun.

Dosing: Know your tolerance. Always start with a lower dose, and work your way up.

Choosing the right strain: In general, high-CBD and low-THC indicas are a good starting point, but there are plenty of options for those seeking anxiety relief.

Black pepper: Smelling freshly ground pepper or chewing on a few black peppercorns has been reported to decrease anxiety from marijuana almost instantly.

Passionflower extracts/teas: Passionflower extracts and teas have relaxing benefits on their own, and can help calm anxiety from taking other drugs. There is scientific evidence that passionflower acts directly on calming chemicals in the brain.

Distract yourself: Watch a funny show, listen to music, eat, stretch, take a warm shower, whatever makes you normally feel calm and happy.

Train your mind: Remind yourself that you are safe, and that these uncomfortable feelings will pass. Meditative exercises like box breathing can also help you get into a more relaxed state.

Summary

Although many people have experienced anxiety from using marijuana, it can also be an effective treatment for anxiety disorders.

Scientists still aren’t sure how marijuana can both cause and treat anxiety, but there are many factors that can contribute.

Paying attention to strain composition and dosing can help to minimize acute anxiety and help you reap the many anti-anxiety benefits that marijuana has to offer.

It is normal for both new and experienced users to experience anxiety after taking marijuana. But coping methods like chewing black pepper, breathing exercises and mental distraction can help make your high less panicked and more relaxed.

Last edited:
I am going to start doing some reading on mindfulness. After listening to a number of podcasts, it seems like that combined with CBD and THC at the appropriate levels certainly will assist in anxiety management. I am unsure if there is any way to prevent full blown panic attacks, but whatever helps us live in the moment better.:peace:

Depression, Anxiety, Chronic fatigue. I've been self medicating for 20 years, cannabis has been the only thing that's helped me, but being in a non legal country isn't good for the extra anxiety in getting caught.
Swapping to vaping made a massive difference, the lessened smell eliminated the extra anxiety completely.

NEW REPORT: CBD IS GOOD FOR ANXIETY

Have a public speaking engagement you’re a bit stressed about, or about to board a plane despite your claustrophobia, recent viewing of Final Destination, and crippling aversion to paying $20 for bad WiFi? Pop some CBD—you’ll be in the same situation, but you’ll feel better, a researcher contends.

Earlier this year, a researcher based in the UK found a lack of evidence for earlier contentions that cannabis use by itself may create anxiety disorders. Now, a second researcher believes there’s ample evidence to support the idea that cannabidiol—or CBD, the magic cure-all compound in marijuana—may help solve anxiety.

Carl Stevenson is a neuroscientist and researcher at the University of Nottingham. Stevenson is the co-author of a new review of existing marijuana-related research. When all the resulting data from studies conducted on humans is compiled, there’s evidence to suggest CBD reduces fear by changing brain activity, as Live Science reported.

And once fear dissipates, anxiety does as well.

“Anxiety” is a broad term that includes trauma-induced bouts of panic stemming from PTSD as well as “phobias” of public speaking, water or other fears that by themselves may appear irrational.

In a 1993 review published in the Journal of Psychopharmacology, test subjects who were administered cannabidiol had less anxiety “when subjected to a social phobia,” Live Science reported. Another study published in 2011 found that cannabidiol also cut down anxiety in people fearful of public speaking.

Though known in cannabis circles for years as the non-psychoactive cannabinoid with significant medical benefits, CBD has catapulted to mainstream fame over the past four years since its star turn in a 2013 CNN documentary. Since then, U.S. states that still outlaw cannabis have passed laws allowing for access to low-THC, high-CBD oils and tinctures.

CBD is also enjoying growing acceptance among medical professionals and policymakers as a palliative for disorders including anxiety and PTSD. Though the VA still clings to the notion that marijuana may make PTSD worse, it also admits that several studies using oral CBD reduced clinical anxiety in research participants.

One problem is that most CBD-related research has been performed not on people, but on rodents like rats and mice. (The landmark study supporting anecdotes claiming that cannabis may also fight cancer was also performed on rats.)

The two studies that Stevenson’s review cites are two of the very few clinical studies performed on humans. Though the brains of rats and humans do have similarities—some of us more than others—more human-based research, such as studies into cannabis and PTSD underway in the United States, are necessary to draw an ironclad conclusion.

But there’s nothing stopping you from popping a CBD capsule or taking a drop of tincture before your next stressful situation—aside from draconian marijuana laws.

I was long ago diagnosed with chronic anxiety but my reaction was "well, so what....I've been this way all of my life and don't know anything else."

I liken it to something that was a bit of a challenge in aviation electronics engineering....specifically, 400 Hz hum. Aircraft generally run 400 cycle AC power (higher the hertz, the smoother the power, yeah?) but trying to ground electronics on an aircraft (with no contact with the actual ground) is often very challenging and if not done right there can be a ground loop with 400 Hz hum on the ground side. That's how I have felt all my life....like I have a low level hum of anxiety in the background constantly....I got the 400 cycle hum. :frown:

I do NOT find MJ to be all that helpful with anxiety, personally. Now, physical exercise and natural endorphins....yeah, buddy. There is the ticket.

Wrt to MJ induced anxiety, I have found personally and have observed in others that in many cases the effects of drugs change as we age. I know that an antidepressant that I took successfully 25 years ago sent me to the hospital with a panic attack 7 years ago. Likewise, I know some folks in their early 70's who have smoked MJ most of their lives but only very occasionally in recent history. My one dear friend loves MJ and keeps asking me for a hit off the vape when he comes over but even a draw or two from a vape of some very low anxiety indica (Cherry OG) puts him on the floor with a wet cloth on his forehead and moaning and groaning for 10 minutes. sigh...yes, he's a bit of a drama queen, but nonetheless this induced anxiety is very real for him and he just can't seem to get over it.

Some friend of his (a couple) of a similar age asked for some help in getting a small personal stash for occasional use and I sent them in the right direction. But holy shit, I get a call from them that the wife wanted to go to the emergency room (!!) after smoking a couple of hits because of raging anxiety. Luckily, cooler heads prevailed and as we all know, the effects wear off in a fairly short period of time.

I absolutely believe people who say that they use MJ to manage anxiety, but for the life of me I can't understand how this works for them.

Cheers

@Baron23 thanks for your perspective on this.

My daughter suffers terribly from anxiety and there have been times in the past that I've wondered if cannabis might help. But I've never wanted to risk sending her deeper into her anxiety by using the wrong strain. I'm wondering if CBD might be the answer.

Yea, mostly associated with PTSD which is a result of years and years of cancer related surgeries, treatments and procedures. Talk therapy helps as does some medication. My doctor really doesn’t believe in long term use of anti-anxiety medication like Xanax or Ativan and prefers that I alleviate anxiety other ways. He’s not really pro-marijuana as he’s had a lot of younger patients who’ve used it to the point where it interefered with daily living. However, he’s not opposed to me using it from time to time. I try mindfulness and it only helps but so much. Interestingly enough we talked about psilocybin and I asked about it and he basically said if he was terminally ill he would definitely try it in a medical situation - no questions asked.

I may try and see if I can get into one of those shroom studies when (not if) I transfer into palliative care.

I may try and see if I can get into one of those shroom studies when (not if) I transfer into palliative care.
What are the benefits supposed to be with this type of therapy? I dunno.... my experience with psychedelics (including shrooms) has never led me to believe that they would be good for any type of anxiety.

I'm so sorry to hear of your ongoing issues with cancer in the past. I hope it's still considered 'past' and wish you the best...

What are the benefits supposed to be with this type of therapy? I dunno.... my experience with psychedelics (including shrooms) has never led me to believe that they would be good for any type of anxiety.

I'm so sorry to hear of your ongoing issues with cancer in the past. I hope it's still considered 'past' and wish you the best...

It’s supposed to help people with death anxiety and fear of future treatments. According to a study at Hopkins about 60-70% of people had some success with it. Apparently, some people experience a sort of spiritual transcendence with it and are able to get on with their lives. There’s a portion of people who have a bad trip though and that’s a potential drawback. I don’t think it makes them more fearful long term but it’s probably a multi-hour shitfest with no positive results.

The fear of recurrence and additional treatments is somewhat crippling. I’ve always tried to find new distractions and various activities to create a sense of purpose in life but sometimes it’s hard to find peace. I’m have a negative attitude about it in general but I try not to take it out on other people. I just let it all “roll off.”

Recently I’ve decided to just remove myself from a lot of places and personal interactions that I was involved with for years. They just weren’t having a positive effect on my life (legitimately, this isn’t from depression) so I said I’m finally done with this BS. It’s been a freeing feeling.

Apparently, some people experience a sort of spiritual transcendence with it and are able to get on with their lives.
Interesting. And very 'Carlos Castaneda' lol...

My feeling about psychedelics is that in order for them to be effective, you have to be in a fairly good space to begin with. And feel extremely comfortable in your surroundings and with the people you are with. I could see it going south real easily. However, shrooms are much mellower than LSD so perhaps this approach would be beneficial. :idon'tknow:

The fear of recurrence and additional treatments is somewhat crippling.
I can imagine it can be so with any life threatening illness; but especially cancer. It sort of lingers at the edge of consciousness. And I would think that every visit to a doctor is done with baited breath.

They just weren’t having a positive effect on my life (legitimately, this isn’t from depression) so I said I’m finally done with this BS. It’s been a freeing feeling.
Lol... I did the same thing when I was 50 and had a diagnosis of my own (Hep). I decided I was more than half way through my life and that there was absolutely no reason that I had to continue to do things I didn't enjoy or see people I didn't like. So I stopped. It's fabulous; isn't it? :biggrin:

My daughter suffers terribly from anxiety and there have been times in the past that I've wondered if cannabis might help. But I've never wanted to risk sending her deeper into her anxiety by using the wrong strain. I'm wondering if CBD might be the answer.
Hi Mom - I have tried CBD olive oil tincure and didn't find really any effect on my emotional state. Sorry, I sympathize with your daughter but the only real answers I have found are exercise and sort of behavioral awareness...that is, over a long period of life I have adapted to my anxiety and developed compensating behaviors/thoughts about it. But it still sucks.

Now, I have not had a chance to ever try high CBD herb...1:1 sounds great. This may be completely different...I dunno.

My feeling about psychedelics is that in order for them to be effective, you have to be in a fairly good space to begin with. And feel extremely comfortable in your surroundings and with the people you are with. I could see it going south real easily. However, shrooms are much mellower than LSD so perhaps this approach would be beneficial. :idon'tknow:

Well, this is just one data point and means no more or less than that....but as said, I have had chronic anxiety my whole life while being an intrepid explorer of my inner spaces as a young man (which means if it was drug...I tried it...including all of the psychedelics). For me as a person with anxiety, psychedelics were torture.

Lol... I did the same thing when I was 50 and had a diagnosis of my own (Hep).

I assume we are talking Hep C? If so, have you continued treatment and are now clear? I only ask because the treatments have advanced significantly since I had to shoot up Interferon and take Ribavirin (what a joy that was for six months). If you still have the Hep, I surely hope that you get your liver functions checked often...pretty please :whipit:LOL

Last edited:
I assume we are talking Hep C? If so, have you continued treatment and are now clear? I only ask because the treatments have advanced significantly since I had to shoot up Interferon and take Ribavirin (what a joy that was for six months). If you still have the Hep, I surely hope that you get your liver functions checked often...pretty please :whipit:LOL
Yup; HepC. And I was on that same regime of Interferon and Ribavirin. Was Riba-rage wonderful? :shakehead: Never felt sick from the Hep (after they 'cured' me when I was 18... NOT) but man oh man was I sick from the treatment. But... YES I am clear and have been since 2004. :aaaaa: My liver functions are normal and are tested yearly. I assume you are getting checked as well? :cool:

I can't believe how much easier the treatment is now. I have a friend who completed his treatment in 12 weeks and had zero side effects from them. Figures I had to do it the hard way.... it's the way I always do stuff. :lol:

I've had Hep C since the '60s, when it was called serum hepatitis. During my 30s, drank myself into cirrhosis, too. From what I've read about Harvoni (do have the right strain of Hep C for it) but the cost was prohibitive and we didn't think our insurance would cover it. Must admit to not looking into it as far as I might've if not for lung cancer found in 2010 and operated on but it keeps popping up elsewhere.

Lucky for me, my liver has been relatively stable in recent years and blood is tested every three months for signs of metastases and additional elevation of alpha-fetoprotein (AFP). I'll never be within the normal range for folks with good livers but am doing okay for now.

I've had Hep C since the '60s, when it was called serum hepatitis. During my 30s, drank myself into cirrhosis, too.
Yup. Serum Hep. That's what I was diagnosed with at 18. As jaundiced and sick as I was from that, it amazes me that I then went 32 years with it undiagnosed and un-symptomatic in my body. Discovered in a routine health examine. Considering how much I drank during that 32 years, it's amazing that I didn't have cirrhosis. Not even bridging. Very, very lucky.

There were a lot of us that got that damn disease in the 60's. And a whole bunch out there in denial about being diagnosed still. I know of a couple. But as slow as it progresses; who knows? They may outlive me, lol.

Okay.. I think we've managed to totally derail the thread. :dog:

I have SCA (type 6 maybe?) & ANXIEITY so just from experience at my age so a youngest? I'm not a Doctor!

Having said that my Daughter has FIBRO and ANXIETY at first CANNABIS was not the effect we were looking for?
Now as she is in her 20's it's perfect. She started with a vaporizer however she likes to smoke a PHIFF?

For my case I love CANNABIS and it help's me read and cope.

JACK FROST or GAME CHANGER are what she like's.
My GSC is kind of mUTE for her. (I love GSC)
hdWMbag.jpg

CANNABIS make one read fast!

I have SCA (type 6 maybe?) & ANXIEITY so just from experience at my age so a youngest? I'm not a Doctor!

Having said that my Daughter has FIBRO and ANXIETY at first CANNABIS was not the effect we were looking for?
Now as she is in her 20's it's perfect. She started with a vaporizer however she likes to smoke a PHIFF?
Thanks ataxian... :smile:

My daughter is around 30 now. And it's not that she's never tried cannabis. She's been to Amsterdam. :lol: But her experience was limited, I believe, to edibles. Not how I would have started her out personally but I don't think it was a negative experience. And she has mentioned wanting to with me in the past but it's never happened.

JACK FROST or GAME CHANGER are what she like's.
My GSC is kind of mUTE for her. (I love GSC)
Interesting. Thanks for the suggestions. Makes me think it's sort of 'case specific' though. I had some Sour Jack not too long ago that I didn't care for at all. But some friends of my husband thought it was the best strain ever. Go figure. :idon'tknow: I think each person just needs to find what works for them. :twocents:

Thanks ataxian... :smile:

My daughter is around 30 now. And it's not that she's never tried cannabis. She's been to Amsterdam. :lol: But her experience was limited, I believe, to edibles. Not how I would have started her out personally but I don't think it was a negative experience. And she has mentioned wanting to with me in the past but it's never happened.

Interesting. Thanks for the suggestions. Makes me think it's sort of 'case specific' though. I had some Sour Jack not too long ago that I didn't care for at all. But some friends of my husband thought it was the best strain ever. Go figure. :idon'tknow: I think each person just needs to find what works for them. :twocents:
@momofthegoons I did have her STRAIN's and LOVE them (strong however tasty/effect very amazing)!

Yup. Serum Hep. That's what I was diagnosed with at 18. As jaundiced and sick as I was from that, it amazes me that I then went 32 years with it undiagnosed and un-symptomatic in my body. Discovered in a routine health examine. Considering how much I drank during that 32 years, it's amazing that I didn't have cirrhosis. Not even bridging. Very, very lucky.

There were a lot of us that got that damn disease in the 60's. And a whole bunch out there in denial about being diagnosed still. I know of a couple. But as slow as it progresses; who knows? They may outlive me, lol.

Okay.. I think we've managed to totally derail the thread. :dog:
I remember it as being called "non-A/non-B Hep" That is, they didn't know WTF it was.

The activity in which I was involved which probably exposed me to Hep C stopped when I was 18. It didn't show in my liver functions until I was about 48 or so. Yes, I cleared as I had the winning genotype (2b I think) and I do get regular blood work to include liver functions.

The chronic anxiety...now that's a gift that keeps on giving and I have found no really good solution except through just behavioral habits I have developed. Like I said, MJ is not an anxiolytic for me...but we all have slightly different brain chemistries.

Now, I don't have access to true landrace type indicas but I would like to try them for sedation (and anxiety) when our dispensaries open (any fucking month now, Maryland)

Last edited:
I remember it as being called "non-A/non-B Hep" That is, they didn't know WTF it was.

The activity in which I was involved which probably exposed me to Hep C stopped when I was 18. It didn't show in my liver functions until I was about 48 or so. Yes, I cleared as I had the winning genotype (2b I think) and I do get regular blood work to include liver functions.

The chronic anxiety...now that's a gift that keeps on giving and I have found no really good solution except through just behavioral habits I have developed. Like I said, MJ is not an anxiolytics for me...but we all have slightly different brain chemistries.

Now, I don't have access to true landrace type indicas but I would like to try them for sedation (and anxiety) when our dispensaries open (any fucking month now, Maryland)

@Baron23 I'm sorry for you!

As you must know we have so many different strains at dispensaries
I've tried a few however I have my favorites I get over and over.
I hope the door's are open soon where you live.

GSC I always get this for my condition. (too soft for some)
GAME CHANGER OG is great!
JACK FROST very good.
The list goes on.
I have some GRANMAW COOKIES that are really strong.
My LUC SKYWALKER as a FLAVOR profile/EFFECT relax

Find your strains that work for you!

Many that I like a lot are sold out that's why I get more than I need. (month's worth)

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back