Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Aovape Wax Pens - Canva - Dima - Oracle

I've done quite a bit of testing with both coils now. Maybe it's because I usually use a Dnail for dabbing... but I'm really beginning to not enjoy concentrate pens... the flavor seems to really suffer.

The dual coil atomizer works well. As @Vitolo stated, they extract efficiently and the taste is no worse than any other coil type atty. The first time I tried the ceramic atty, I felt it was a slight improvement taste wise. But now that I've used both several times I don't really see much difference in taste.

I saw (on IG) that Aovape has now come out with an atty with 3 coils.... and I sort of just shook my head. I really don't feel this is the direction to go in. What I really wish is that they would try to develop a ceramic well type atty like Puffco uses. They have the best extraction and taste, imo, and eliminate the nichrome coils or wires. The taste is much purer because of it.

I read a post on a forum saying:

Now THIS looks like a GREAT unit.... and the triple coils look MUCH more intelligent a choice over the 4 coils Yocan Evolve Plus XL.
I have placed a request for this unit, and will surely post my thoughts once it is in my hands.
I am excited!

I am friends with the creator of the AoVape line of products (Canva Etc.)
You could not deal with a more honest and scrupulous businessman.
I communicated with him daily for,the past few day, and they are working hard to get the "Dima" out (waiting for packaging).
I responded:
Now THIS looks like a GREAT unit.... and the triple coils look MUCH more intelligent a choice over the 4 coils Yocan Evolve Plus XL.
I have placed a request for this unit, and will surely post my thoughts once it is in my hands.
I am excited!
I received a response, saying:
Hi Vito my Friend;
We're waiting for the Dima package, Dima will release very soon.
The XXXXX(Name of competition excluded to remain objective) 4 coil pen is too hot and burns wax too fast, we repeatedly tested 4 coils and 3 coils, the final we choose 3 coils, please know it, my friend.
Please know it is translated to "Rest assured".
The creator of Aovape shared with me his testing with 4 coils similar to and at the same time as another maker began works with 4 coils.
In the thread pertaining to that maker's 4 coil pen, I spoke of it's "overkill"... harshness, and electrical flavor.
I was both surprised, and filled with respect at AoVape's decision to go with 3 coils, in spite of their preparedness to match the competition's new release.
Don't forget the special other consideration....
Aovape has eliminated the screw-on atomizer cover with their built in protection on their magnetic top.
No more fighting to unscrew glued pieces!
DISCLAIMER:
I in no way benefit from my discussion extolling the scruples, and quality inherent in AoVapes "mission statement".
I am speaking of a product that I am proud top recommend to low income patients, with confidence... knowing they will be taken care of in a concerned and professional manner.

This looks like a nice pen @Vitolo and I agree that Aovape is a really nice company to work with.

I do wish, however, that they would consider trying to make a ceramic well type atomizer; much like the Puffco utilizes. The flavor is so much nicer with that type of atomizer than with the coil type.

That said, I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the Dima. The magnetic cap looks especially intriguing.

The magnetic cap looks especially intriguing.
Intriguing and successful because both you and I (and others) know the screw caps for atomizers get glued on.... although they were well thought out at the time of their conception in the area of hot oil mouth spatter syndrome.
The aovape Canva's magnetic cap has not let me down yet!
If it did, I know where the Iso is, but it has all been good.

I had a battery scare with my Canva. I unscrewed the atomizer and plugged in.
The charging outlet I used, never turned green.
When I took the battery of the charger, I turned it on, but each time I depressed the button, it would blink red 5 times.
Conversation with @Aovape revealed that my battery was fine.
The red blinking was because battery was on red power (low).
I depressed battery 3 times, and sure enough it went to blue.
But why was it blinking instead of staying lit?
Battery protection.
Battery should be charged with the atomizer on! (I took mine off because I had wax in the chamber)
I made a simple video to explain this:

On another matter, AoVape will be releasing a new vaporizer, as soon as the packaging is done.
This is going to be called the Dima.
Read about it here for a start.
https://www.aovape.com/vaporizers/dima/
I spoke with @Aovape about it.
He explained that while the competitors were getting ready to release the "Quad coil".... that Aovape also was testing 4 coils, but they rejected the idea, because it tasted to hot and electrical, and it wasted too much wax.
They "canned" the project as wasteful and inefficient and instead moved a step back to 3 coils.
The pen is set, but they wait now for packaging to be completed.
I will report on it once it is made available.

Last edited:
I did not know if this belonged here, but I am placing it with the Canva thread unless @momofthegoons disagrees:
The DIMA
I love the Dima.
It's triple coils technology rocked my world today
This pen gives monster thick hits, but did not choke me.... taste electrical... or have harsh feel.
The flavor was great too.
I will let the video tell the story:

Thanks @Vitolo .... I've changed the title to reflect the Dima's addition to Aovape's line up.

Looks like they have continued the tradition of a good sturdy build. I like the addition of a swivel top on it. :thumbsup:

Hi all!
There is a new addition to Aovape's line-up.
I think you may really like this!

Hello to all that are interested in concentrate pens and devices.
Aovape has been a wonderful company. They brought us the Dima and my favorite, the Canva.
I was privileged to get a new device recently. A new tool from Aovape… it is called the Oracle.
This device, comes with a very useful, multi level Box Mod as your battery.
Oracle comes with three distinct atomizers.
One Atomizer has triple quartz/titanium coils within.
The second Atomizer, has a self cleaning ceramic donut coil.
The third atomizer is for runny concentrates, and for thick oils.
The atomizers are covered with a new type of glass cylinder below the mouthpiece.
Most glass cylinders are the weak link on units of this nature, as the break and are difficult to replace.
This cylinder is reinforced with a Stainless Steel Frame. The glass never touches the unit during placement, as the stress points are made of Stainless Steel.
While I always loved the ceramic donuts… this triple quartz atomizer has more than enough power to clean itself as you vape.
The Box mod, features an upright wax/concentrate, silicone jar built in… right next to the atomizer.
No more upside down wax jars here!
The Concentrate Jar boasts a non-threaded top to prevent melted waxes and concentrates from making the top difficult to unscrew.
You will never be without the heavy clouds that concentrates can bring you with a proper device!
Try the Aoovape Oracle.
I believe that any concentrate aficionado will be delighted with the Oracle’s performance.

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back