Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Aovape Wax Pens - Canva - Dima - Oracle

Aovape

Manufacturer
Hi Everyone,

Aovape technology here with an exciting new wax pen we’d like to introduce.

Canva uses a modernly designed magnetic connection between the atomizer cover and the base. This design allows you to pull out the atomizer cover and add your wax very easily. Inside the top of the atomizer cover you will also find a uniquely designed built-in coil cap. This feature serves two functions, one is to prevent thick oils from sputtering out, and the other function is to reduce heat.
Kmugjrl.jpg
wtka8zA.jpg

Uniquely Designed Built In Coil Cap Display
MHo5qJI.jpg

The uniquely designed built-in coil cap and atomizer cover make it much easier, and faster to load you wax, and you’ll never have to worry about losing your coil cap!

Two great coil options
DsFNuXu.jpg

Canva coils come in two types for you to enjoy, quartz and ceramic. These coils are designed to give you the purest experience, and guarantees a crystal clean and smooth taste.

Switch Voltage
ZT44Y4u.jpg

Simply click the power button 3 times rapidly, to easily switch voltage. The red light indicates 3.5V, Blue light indicates 3.8V, and the White light indicates 4.2V. This design allows you to customize the heat setting to your personal preference for maximum enjoyment.

PV1mwfT.jpg

The Canva is a technically advances pen-style wax vaporizer, with a large battery capacity which will fit nicely in your pocket for easy portability.

knjbNK9.jpg
5TYG4Ky.jpg

The Canva’s unique design and size make it a great vaporizer for people on the go!

The Canva also feature a silicone wax carrying container, which is built into the bottom of the battery. This feature allows you to carry you concentrates together with your pen, making this unit that much more convenient to get out and go with.

TVt0vum.jpg

Micro USB Port

lW2yOgc.jpg

The Canva comes with a Micro USB Charging port for ultra-convenience!

ZKFZB7V.jpg
4GVRNGy.jpg

Welcome you check Canva here:https://www.aovape.com/vaporizers/canva/

Last edited by a moderator:
The Canva works extremely well.
The design of the atomizer is nothing like any vape pen that has been discussed here,
The walls are thicker, providing "heat/sink" and allowing for longer abuse before getting a
bit hot to touch. The coils inside are dual coils, but also unlike the coils on other mentioned products.
The rods are of course quartz but slightly thinner, providing more complete consumption..... as the coils are proportionally more tightly wound, creating a hotter experience faster.
Battery life has been the same as comparable Concentrate Pens.
I was concerned about the magnetically attached wax jar, but after a few hours, it made sense.
It was made to sit on the table during a session, or be able to be thrown in pocket separately if situation calls for it.
I used the unit by getting my dab from the jar, and putting it in the atomizer, then sticking the jar back on the bottom. I became very used to the feel of it.
I never found a love for Aurora or Dr. Dabbers other attempts at magnetic convenience.
Things got sticky, and the connection seeps at times....
I like the the atomizer ( which comes with a spare) because it screws into a base plate.. also removable and cleanable, in case user messes up. The pen is unlikely to leak because of the secure double connection....
BUT... the top is magnetic, and pops back on fast.
I made this video:

The Canva works extremely well.
The design of the atomizer is nothing like any vape pen that has been discussed here,
The walls are thicker, providing "heat/sink" and allowing for longer abuse before getting a
bit hot to touch. The coils inside are dual coils, but also unlike the coils on other mentioned products.
The rods are of course quartz but slightly thinner, providing more complete consumption..... as the coils are proportionally more tightly wound, creating a hotter experience faster.
Battery life has been the same as comparable Concentrate Pens.
I was concerned about the magnetically attached wax jar, but after a few hours, it made sense.
It was made to sit on the table during a session, or be able to be thrown in pocket separately if situation calls for it.
I used the unit by getting my dab from the jar, and putting it in the atomizer, then sticking the jar back on the bottom. I became very used to the feel of it.
I never found a love for Aurora or Dr. Dabbers other attempts at magnetic convenience.
Things got sticky, and the connection seeps at times....
I like the the atomizer ( which comes with a spare) because it screws into a base plate.. also removable and cleanable, in case user messes up. The pen is unlikely to leak because of the secure double connection....
BUT... the top is magnetic, and pops back on fast.
I made this video:

How is the draw resistance?

Does its say in documents how many mAh the battery contains?....ooops, never mind...I see its 1100 mAh which is pretty dang good for a pen battery.

Thanks

I was involved in the testing AND marketing of the Yocan line of products... including the Magneto.
The Canva is a unique entity of it's own.
It is nothing like the Magneto.
Look at the magneto's atomizer, then at this one for a start.
The walls of the atomizer are twice as thick for the reasons I mentioned.
I have both sitting before me, and they are not of a similar design in any way.
The atomizer on Magneto has a very thin wall, and also like other Yocan products has a cap that must stuck on to this atomizer... then is covered by a Magnetic cap that is hollow... and still allows an amount of spatter.
The cap is called a "dab tool"... but does nothing but wick the wax upward, as the wax runs from the heat, and a great deal of the wax stays on this and is wasted (or is a fight to reclaim)
The stick on "cap/dab tool" leaks.
yoc.jpg

Above.. the Magneto atomizer

The Canva has no cap on the double thick walled atomizer.
The Magnetic cap that covers it has the "guard" built in, and after a few days of use, it still beats out the Magneto....
... which has sat on a shelf since this Canva arrived.
The vapor from the Canva is just so much thicker and better tasting.
The owner of AOVAPE was a designer and marketer at Yocan, and he left because of the flaws in the Magneto design.. when his partners at the other company refused to listen to sense.

Last edited:
Looks like a rebranded Yocan Magneto.
The owner of AOVAPE was a designer and marketer at Yocan, and he left because of the flaws in the Magneto design.. when his partners at the other company refused to listen to sense.
I think it would be fair to say that there are similarities between the Magneto and the Canva and since Aovape's owner was involved with the design of the Magneto this would stand to reason.

However, the things that he saw that needed improving or changing in the Magneto are what he has brought to the table in the Canva with his own company. :twocents:

Doesn't YoCan own a patent on the built in silicone storage container?
Good question... and I don't know the answer to that. However, since this storage container is attached and not built in, I suppose the argument could be that it doesn't infringe a patent like that? Unless Yocan patented that feature as well.

However from what I've seen with vaporizer companies; most don't patent their product line.

Doesn't YoCan own a patent on the built in silicone storage container?
No they do not.
The patents for ecig and concentrate parts are very difficult to obtain.
Especially difficult if the production is not in USA.

I went online to see what I could find and Googled Yocan patents. And came up with only their claims of being 'patented' or 'patent pending.' I saw no trademark info or actual patents. That, of course, isn't conclusive investigation, lol....

Good question... and I don't know the answer to that. However, since this storage container is attached and not built in, I suppose the argument could be that it doesn't infringe a patent like that? Unless Yocan patented that feature as well.

However from what I've seen with vaporizer companies; most don't patent their product line.

interesting! I didn't realize it was magnetic, that probably would be enough to get around any IP in place if such existed, though it probably does not. I could have swore I read that from the YoCan rep or owner that used to post though. If it's as good as @Vitolo says I sure would be interested in testing it. Always looking for a better wax pen! Are there any plans for a donut or plate or cup style atomizer?

YoCan rep or owner that used to post though
That person is "this" person.
He left the company because of differences of opinion in design and materials.
They will, I am sure get around to getting another person to be the Yocan person online, but as of yet they have not.
Check the original post in this thread... you will see the design of ceramic atomizer for those who wish to use other than the dual quartz design.
If it's as good as @Vitolo says
It is good.
Each time a new pen comes along, it uses newer technology.
when @Aovape was with "the other" company, they started with the Evolve (not evolve plus... not yet). He was responsible for feedback and design upgrades.
I was tester and at that time the Evolve was wonderful.
Feedback was accepted, and the Evolve Plus sprung forth!
Then of course other designs.
Each time it was something better.....
UNTIL the Magneto.
Battery issues, as well as leakage for many users.
This gave way to the latest technology, which is incorporated in the Canva.
and technology will still march forth.....
We have not yet seen "the best".

You may find that this "diverted seal" high airflow cups to be comparable.
The floor has it's base... and screws into a second sealed floor base.
The atomizer itself differs from Ecapple Miracle B in that the ceramic heater is of similar shape and design ( variagated edges touching the floor for wicking) it's connectors do not
go through holes right at the edge of the ceramic... but rather they are spaced toward the side, and exit at the bottom even further toward the sides....
which are then screwed into a base unit that has side venting ..... which then screws into the battery.
(Looking at the Ecapple Miracle B now) the center opening slit on the Ecapple Miracle B is wider, and graduated slightly.
I'm looking for sealed floor high airflow cups though!
Your tastes are specific.
This could be the one for you....
and if I were in such a position, I would have you try out my "first production unit" for a few days to allow you to come to an informed conclusion.

I was also given a chance by Aovape to try out the Canva. There isn't a whole lot I can add to what @Vitolo has already said. I have not had a chance to try the ceramic atomizer yet, but really like what I'm seeing with this pen so far. While I loved the little cap covering the atty in the previous pens that Aovape was involved in designing, I found them difficult to get off once gunked up by any wax that may have run up into it. Not having to unscrew the cap, while still having the atty covered, is a really nice improvement. And while dabbing off a pen cannot compare in flavor to a dab off of an enail, the hits from this pen are thick and no nonsense and pretty tasty for a pen type vape. I'm using it on it's lowest setting and so far I'm a fan. :thumbsup:

I'm kinda looking for a new pen. The Yocan Evolve Plus unit started pooching batteries, so now it sits on a eVic VT battery, and hasn't been used for months now. Not since we discovered C02 oil...

Anyhoo, I went to check on the AOVape, and it looks interesting and gets great reviews, but I can't seem to find one for sale? Where are they sold? Anything in Canadia, somewhere around the Pacific South West?

I can't seem to find one for sale? Where are they sold? Anything in Canadia, somewhere around the Pacific South West?
I think the only place they're selling them is on ebay for $69.50 US. At least that's all I can find and Aovape is the seller. They charge an additional $19.90 shipping to Canada.

Last edited:
If I may be clear.... I am NOT a re-seller of goods, or a retailer in any way of thinking, but I do have a wholesale account with Aovape.
Shipping is high, so to counteract the shipping it is wisest to order a sufficient number to make it worthwhile.
If there is a way that I can help anyone in this forum, I would do it in a heartbeat. A private message to me with your concerns or questions about ordering,
will get you a direct answer, Fast!

Peace all!

My :twocents:.

The Canva is currently my go-to portable (around the house) vape. Nice size opening for dropping rosin. Great battery life.

It just took over the position in my gear naturally, when I spent a week not thinking about what vape I wanted at any point, just let it happen.

Easiest coil to clean for me because of its size, and I like the ability to pull off the top cover easily and see what's happening.

Going to order another ceramic coil today actually.

My only hope for the canva is a gel type push button like some other brands have now, that way I can see the backlight and color changes between settings a whole lot easier.

Peace and good things to everyone!

:peace:

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back