Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Apology Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vitolo

Vaporist
Were you rough on others?
Want to give them a shout-out to let them know you did not intend to become irate?
Perhaps at least let others know that you realized your post was offensive.
Here's a good spot.
Note: The intent here is not to carry on past discussion or disagreement, or to point fingers!
I'll start.
Prior to @momofthegoons shutting down the Covid thread, I made an offensive post.
I was very sincere in the Covid thread before that post. I truly feel what I stated that I feel, in that thread.
My very last post was intended to put the icing on the cake of that thread, and silence the "noise" that I was experiencing in that thread.
I'll help get the thread back on track, with the real Covid Science some subscribe to!
Ploy.png
I fully realize that the meme I created was offensive to those that truly believe that the virus's existence is less serious than reported.
So here is my chance to apologize to any forum member, or participant of that now "dead thread" that got their feelings hurt... or has felt less
joy than a member should be made to experience.
Also a shout-out to @momofthegoons ....
You remained smooth and even your admonitions were gentle and objective.
Sorry for my meme.
Vito
Disclaimer: My posts in this thread are not intended to evoke replies. The intent here is NOT to elicit discussion, but rather a spot for singular posts of apology if one feels that they have posted something wrong.

Last edited:
Sorry, Vitolo....but no, not I.

This may be desired And welcomed by others but for me it is Just public virtue signaling which I thoroughly despise.

if I feel I owe someone an apology, I’ll do it in the thread it happened in if appropriate or more likely in a PM.

I don’t need Or want a whipping post thread to tie myself to in order to show how sensitive and woke I am.

just my view of it.

carry on.

Sorry, Vitolo....but no, not I.
I never addressed you or asked for an opinion.... and you've no cause to say "Sorry".
I’ll do it in the thread it happened in
Well and good if the thread is open for replies.... that thread is not.
One message may not cover it, unless you're certain that only one reader may have been offended.
it is Just public virtue signaling
The purpose here is to be non-argumentative, positive and unoffensive. This also gives opportunity to let others know that you feel badly about any offense caused.
If apologizing is virtue signaling in your view, you surely have no reason to participate in this thread, or to express regret for your actions.

Disclaimer: My posts in this thread are not intended to evoke replies. The intent here is NOT to elicit discussion, but rather a spot for singular posts of apology if one feels that they have posted something wrong.

Last edited:
I have received several apologies in pm and appreciate that. Thank you for your sentiment Vito. But perhaps it is too soon to even contemplate having another thread that has anything to do with the COVID thread; even apologies. I fear that people may start to become defensive again and 'old' viewpoints reiterated. So I am going to close this one as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back