Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Grow Arbulate

So sorry this has been laid on your plate, brother:
Sad to hear that you and your family have been saddled with the extra weight.

In my case it was a religion, not a plant, but nothing makes it better except to keep it from hardening you if you can, and show your kids and you wife the love that they need - and accept the love YOU need, wherever and whenever you can find it. Hold them close, laugh when you can, cry when you must - without shame, and keep celebrating the small things that a good life are made of.

If you ever need to talk, let me know...

DSC-0470.jpg

DSC-0471.jpg

Alrighty then.............May as well get back to the beginning of the next chapter.

DSC-0508.jpg

When you take cuts off a flowering plant this is what it looks like after rooting.
There is a hormonal shift occurring that usually takes around a month or so to happen.
There will be some crazy looking growth during this time but it will pass and get back to normal eventually.
DSC-0507.jpg

DSC-0509.jpg

The never ending seed pop goes on..........and on.

DSC-0508.jpg

When you take cuts off a flowering plant this is what it looks like after rooting.
There is a hormonal shift occurring that usually takes around a month or so to happen.
There will be some crazy looking growth during this time but it will pass and get back to normal eventually.
DSC-0507.jpg

DSC-0509.jpg

The never ending seed pop goes on..........and on.

One time years go I read about a method and tried it. I forget what it was called. You fimmed a small top bud that you cut off a flowering mom. It grew into a bush with hundreds of stems. I trimmed most of the stems and flowered it. The buds turned out pretty normal.

Curious as to why you cloned late? For an effect? Too busy at the time?

I was busy and put it off.........operator error.
The problem with doing shit like that as you found out is you end up trimming out most of the supposed advantage due to overcrowding.
A plant can and will crowd itself out given the opportunity.
I never understood growing a 5' tall plant just to trim off the bottom 3'.
Seems better to just grow a wider 2' tall shrub to me.

@arb can you explain why you are using the ss mix #4? I got a 25lb of the jacks professional 20-20-20 on the way, gonna use it for all the ornamentals too but before I decide how many bales of the ss mix #4 to get I just wanted to hear your experience with it and why pick it over something that may be cheaper and mix your own?

Absolutely consistent product devoid of any nutrients or insects.
Buy bales without holes in the wrap and no bugs guaranteed.
I have tried a lot of mediums this is by far the best bang for the buck.
Mixing your own is great if you own the resources and equipment to do it in bulk and add in all your ferts.....but not as cost effective when used with a chem based fert.
The Jack's will supply all the plants needs do NOT add to the mix until you finish just one run........please.

Absolutely consistent product devoid of any nutrients or insects.
Buy bales without holes in the wrap and no bugs guaranteed.
I have tried a lot of mediums this is by far the best bang for the buck.
Mixing your own is great if you own the resources and equipment to do it in bulk and add in all your ferts.....but not as cost effective when used with a chem based fert.
The Jack's will supply all the plants needs do NOT add to the mix until you finish just one run........please.

For sure, I am going to only use well water with jacks added in, will just adjust the feeding for the various ornamentals, but will follow your suggestion. They sell bales at Ace so I can get those easy, the jacks wasn't so easy to find locally but for $2/lb I wont complain, looks like it will make many gallons of water.

Do you reuse your ss mix #4?

I do reuse for houseplants but not cannabis...........you can but sooner or later it will bite you.

Still trying to find the sunshine mix 4 somewhere local the shipping cost is too high. Are you using the SS mix 4 with myco? I see there is an advanced baq too.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back