Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Grow Arbulate

arb

Semi shaved ape
Mom if it is ok for me to do I would like to start a thread of my current shenanigans.
I abhor censorship so say what you want how you want please...........hurt my feelings if you can eh.
:nut:
So I reckon it all starts with a seed...................but it is better when it starts with a bunch no?
CSC_0207.JPG

Sometimes it starts with a cut also.
DSC_0200.JPG

Mom if it is ok for me to do I would like to start a thread of my current shenanigans.
I abhor censorship so say what you want how you want please...........hurt my feelings if you can eh.
:nut:
So I reckon it all starts with a seed...................but it is better when it starts with a bunch no?
View attachment 7218

Sometimes it starts with a cut also.
View attachment 7219

I wonder how many mj plants started their life in a beer cup?

So what does arbulate mean?

I wonder how many mj plants started their life in a beer cup?

So what does arbulate mean?

3" starter pots. ........already have the holes cut.
Arbulate................is a sticky question.........:razz2:
@arb, you are my hero. This is exactly what I want to see. Do they have a name?
Awwww thanks I had you in mind for this I want you to see how easy it is.........they do they are crosseyed nancys after Mrs arb.

Maybe there could be a sub-form for journals. (Feel free to move 111 if ithttps://i.ibb.co/h8nbp3n/CSC-0231.jpg's created.)
Feel free to move where ya wanna mom!

In the beginning you will not need much at all to get going.........as previously mentioned you will need either seeds or cuts a light source some medium and containers and a place to put it.
I like using t-8 fluorescent shoplights for seed starts and rooting cuts.
I like 3" nursery pots as containers and sunshine mix#4 as a medium.
Space wise This takes up 4' long by half a foot wide and 1 foot tall........not much at all and if you plan on transferring outside all you need..........two two bulb fixtures is what I use for this.
You can set that up anywhere a shelf,tent,closet,cupboard...........I like to enclose it to keep it warm and humid you want warm and humid for this part.
Pretty easy so far any medium will work but I strongly suggest the ss mix.........very,extremely strongly for reasons I will explain in a future post.
No nutrients at this time rooting hormones wil not be used as they are unnecessary and potentially dangerous..............lolz.
Any questions regards the stuff just ask next will be how I use the stuff.........take cuts plant seeds..........that old chestnut eh.

DSC-0242.jpg

Now that I have my assistants together I can start on seeds................Lord knows I need the help.I

CSC-0247.jpg

So I put the seeds in some water on top of the shoplights overnight........they float at first but the good ones will sink by morning.......if not sunk give a tap and see if that sinks them.
DSC-0244.jpg

Get your ss mix nice and moist............it is better wetter.
CSC-0249.jpg

Bury about 1/4" deep place under lights and relaxo. ..........keep moist till you see them in anywhere from a day to a week........he patient.
Fuck paper towels that shit is a hustle started by the seed schills.........not a lot of paper towel in the nature.........lolz.

One down...............I fucking hate trimming............ sometimes I feel like I'm gonna snap.s
Ok ok enough whimpering...........load the whip with a bit of this.
CSC-0256.jpg

Take a step outside and get some fresh air.
DSC-0258.jpg

Ok............head is right now back to it...........lolz.

My lighting consists of the aforementioned florescent shop lights for seedling and cut.
400 mh for veg each bulb covers a 4x4 area and 1000 hps for flower with each of those in cooltubes and covering a 5x5 area.
Start in 3" pots then up pot to 3 gal for veg then into 5 gallon buckets for Flower.
Jack's professional 20-20-20 at 1\2 teaspoon per gallon of water at every watering...........that comes out at around 3-3-3 roughly...........cannabis like most cultivars prefer balance regards nutrient availability........I saw that on a YouTube video while staying at a holiday inn...........lolz.
Plants take up nutrients in the form of salt ions...........in before the organic crazy starts.
That is how I skin this particular kitty it is as easy or complicated as you choose to make it.

Always ends up like that @Baron23............life's short might as well enjoy the discipline.
:whipit:

Kind of late for a math based post my pea gets weary but I can start.
I get told I cannot do what I do for a living as do it........weird eh?
When I started it was the police saying I could not.........no matter how much I did it.
Now more often than not it is a fellow consumer\producer who says I cannot make a living selling cannabis for $100.00 a oz\1600.00 a lb.........often with quite a bit of anger.........which is really weird to me.
I understand a grower getting mad...........if people actually knew how it really was they would stop paying ridiculous prices........fuck ridiculous outright scandalous gouging.
I can show you how I do it without losing any quality.......shit the fact is I already have.
Elec. cost me $0.06 per kwh.
A 1000 watt bulb running for 12 hours a day costs me 0.72 cents a day or 23.00 bucks a month.........50 bucks for two months..........what is your cost for one ounce of cannabis?
I will get a pound a light every ten weeks or so depending on the cut.being run.
A bale of sunshine mix #4 costs 40.00 bucks I get roughly 7 5 gallon buckets and average 8 ounces per plant in those buckets..........a 25 pound bag of fertilizer costs me 70.00 bucks and lasts about two years...........equipment costs are fully covered first harvest unless you burn the place down..............mad yet?

CSC-0071.jpg

At the end of the day it is about plant health throughout the entire life cycle.
How you achieve that is irrelevant but if you are not and stubbornly doing the same things over and over...........perhaps a change of approach is in order.
DSC-0195.jpg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back