Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Arizer Air Max

Just saw this from Arizer . Has anyone reviewed it ? Rechargeable battery, isolated air path, quick heat up, palm sized. I love my Solo and would like something more portable with the vapor of the Solo .

https://arizer.com/airmax/
This is not for sale on uk sites i can find yet..
Looks good though..
I want one i think... the non isolated air path of my original solo bugs me...

They pricey..
Might wait for black friday.. im in no rush...

I see Sneaky Pete has unboxed it and revealed its features but not an actual review yet.

Lowest price I've seen for it thus far is $229.

Doesn't excite me really...not at more than $150.

Maybe better price on 4/20?...about 4 weeks from now...can ya believe it!?

Oh yeah 420... might treat myself if any amazing deals on... although my og solo is still going strong...
I just dont have vas anymore..
Maybe i have all i need...

Are any takers/tokers yet? I was hoping we would hear if the convection has gone up compared to the older models as the new heater sounds like it has more oomph.

Are any takers/tokers yet? I was hoping we would hear if the convection has gone up compared to the older models as the new heater sounds like it has more oomph.
We got ours as soon as they became available. It's a nice improvement over generation 2. Certainly more powerful than the Air2. Have not really compared or considered the conduction/convection differences but if it is a more powerful heater, my bet is there is more convection going on as it really doesn't need much recovery time between draws, you can just rip it, pass it to someone and they can rip it right away. Air MAX is not the flavor sipper of the Air2, the flavor is there but it doesn't stick around and I'd equate that to more convection too whereas the Air2 was the flavor saver in contrast.

The heatup time is slower than the Solo2, but there is a single cell in the MAX, not a 2x18650 hardwired pack. Once it gets rolling, hold on and don't camp on it if you like flavor. Been digging the extra life the 26650 provides and the stainless steel shell is an improvement in the aesthetic department and have babied it to this point, trying to keep the shell pristine (so it looks better in photos).

420EDC has been chomping at the bit to get these available for our loyal customers waiting for a BonusBox offering. Our order is in and we'll be opening up our PreOrder Que on Sunday May 1st for initial batch. Expect to ship them week of May 9th sometime if everything works out logistically. Logistics are still hellish these days, so fingers crossed.

@CarolKing thank you for noticing. Our Arizer AirMAX BonusBox Bundle includes choice of a Large StashCase or Vert StashCase, an extra piece of Glassware from our extensive catalog and lastly an Extra 26650 OEM battery in a Plastic Storage Case. It is on sale with us thru 4/29. Due to all the extras we include, we aren't on a race to the bottom on price, but for those looking for value, that's our goal! Feel free to reach our with any questions on the AirMAX. Most reached for device 2022 and so far in 2023 by those of us here at 420EDC.

Stay safe & healthy Vapor Asylum!

☮️
Arizer AirMAX-420EDC-BonusBox Bundle.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back