Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Arizer Air SE

momofthegoons

Vapor Accessory Addict
Staff member
Looks like there's something new from Arizer.... you going to carry this @420edc ?

Custom Session Settings​

The Air SE has a simple operating system with a large adjustment button and easy to read LED icons. Choose from 5 preset temperatures to extract tasty vapor just the way you like it. The auto shut off feature is perfectly timed for full extraction and also saves your battery life.

The Original Glass Pod System​

Our resilient borosilicate glass aroma tube is easy to use & easy to clean. The gentle heat transfer of the glass allows the herb to heat up without releasing flavors or active components. When you inhale, fresh air is heated by the high quality ceramic heating element for a flavorful & potent vapor.

Never Miss a Beat​

All the power you need with up to 80 minutes of use per charge, fast Micro USB charging and our session saving Use While Charging feature. Slide down the rear cover for easy access to the rechargeable & interchangeable 18650 lithium ion battery. The convenient Battery Level Indicator lets you know your power status at every start up.

Quality & Performance​

Arizer is a true pioneer in the vaporizer industry, established in 2005. Through extensive research and exceptional design, Arizer has continually raised the bar and set new standards in quality and performance. Arizer is world renowned for offering high-quality products at affordable prices, backed by the best customer service in the business.

Looks like there's something new from Arizer.... you going to carry this @420edc ?
Wow, this is news. Saw some folks discussing it on Reddit. It looks like it would be something we would be interested in stocking. Good on Arizer for spiffy'n up the old Air on a modernized ReBoot.

My original Air I thought was harsh. I didn’t buy another newer model. Just used my Solo 2
i would be interested in finding out about the vapor flavor from those that buy these.

My original Air I thought was harsh. I didn’t buy another newer model. Just used my Solo 2
i would be interested in finding out about the vapor flavor from those that buy these.
The OG Air didn't have an isolated airpath. The Air 2 did and it was a very pleasant tasting unit in our experience. Ironically, it was the perfect device for preserving flavor and using "Solo" because the heater was relaxed enough that a single user could recover from their draw while the heater recovered as well. The Solo2 basically has double the power of the Air2 because of the pair of hardwired 18650s in series, which provided this additional "juice" over a single 18650.

Comparing the specs on the Air SE vs the AirMAX, the power usage looks similar. 80 minute runtime in the Air SE with a single 18650 vs 135 minutes runtime in the AirMAX with the single 26650. The heater seems to be the same between the two units. The tradeoff for the reduced price is a single year warranty on the Air SE and less accessories in the package as well as the plastic body and lack of full digital temperature control.

Not a fan of the choice on white for one of the colors and by looking at the photos of the blue unit, it looks like it is semi transparent as you can barely see PCB inside the Blue case. Thoughts are that the white unit will eventually show grime from skin oils. It's OK if you can clean it, but if the white plastic "absorbs" these oils, it will never go back to the new white. All of this is speculation at this point as we don't have an Air SE on hand to test ourselves and compare to the AirMAX.

We have an Air SE enroute to evaluate. Stay tuned for updates. Hoping these offer the power of the AirMAX in a budget friendly solution. We'll share our findings once we get one in hand to give a whirl.

Arizer Air SE in Reefer White with our original Pill BotL Glassware. If you are on the fence about this one, it's a stellar little device that we are happy to see Arizer ReBoot from the sunset Air & Air2 designs. The heater is the same as that in the AirMAX in our research, airflow is identical in our testing and time to lowest preset temp is under 30 seconds from the moment you engage the heater.

We're working with Arizer on getting our 1st shipment delivered. The Blue is transparent plastic, so you can see the PCB inside the unit, the white as you can see here is opaque. Feel free to reach out with questions, we'll be happy to answer.
Reefer-Whitr-Arizer-Air SE-Topaz Blue-Pill-BotL.jpg

Reefer White Arizer Air SE-Black Vert StashCase.jpg
Blue Haze Arizer Air SE- Black Vert StashCase-Pill BotL Glassware.jpg

Black Vert StashCase-Reefer White Arizer Air SE-Emerald Green Pill BotL.jpgAir SE-Clear Vert StashCase-Emerald Green Pill BotL.jpg
Reefer White Arizer Air SE-Black Vert StashCase.jpg
Blue Haze Arizer Air SE- Black Vert StashCase-Pill BotL Glassware.jpg
Black Vert StashCase-Reefer White Arizer Air SE-Emerald Green Pill BotL.jpg

Case of the Blues-Arizer Air SE.jpg
Blue Haze Arizer Air SE-Yellow Vert StashCase-Pill BotL Glass.jpg
Our Arizer SE Order just made it to us today. Thanks to everyone who placed a PreOrder! We'll get them out in tomorrow's mail. In case you missed the Pre-Order, we have them broken out below by color. The white is opaque while the blue is semitransparent.

Blue Haze:

Reefer White:

Grateful to the Vapor Asylum for all your support!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back