Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Arizer Extreme Q

Saturday morning elbow pack with @ddave mod. So tasty!
38548203-2D24-4D28-B128-C1CE31498F21.jpeg

Saturday morning elbow pack with @ddave mod. So tasty!
View attachment 15987

To get maximum mileage out of your Ddave kit you should reverse your glass. The angled adapter should be on top of the EQ to allow it to heatsoak. Trust me it will really improve the experience.

PS nice bubbler sticker.

I received my Dugout mod kit from @ddave yesterday. Great service every time, I wasn’t sure if my package shipped because it seamed to be in in pre shipment for a week. So I reached out to @ddave and I swear he must have used one of his Dynavap water wands for some voodoo customer service magic and had it out for delivery shortly after i sent email. He then emailed and explained why I wasn’t getting updates on shipping. Anyway the Dugout mod is absolutely amazing. You get one full extraction out off a tiny amount of herbs. It’s basically herb dabs. Had 5 last night and couldn’t stay awake lol. The wife was impressed because she was able to get her three or four puffs without any waste. Such a great mod.

I received my Dugout mod kit from @ddave yesterday. Great service every time, I wasn’t sure if my package shipped because it seamed to be in in pre shipment for a week. So I reached out to @ddave and I swear he must have used one of his Dynavap water wands for some voodoo customer service magic and had it out for delivery shortly after i sent email. He then emailed and explained why I wasn’t getting updates on shipping. Anyway the Dugout mod is absolutely amazing. You get one full extraction out off a tiny amount of herbs. It’s basically herb dabs. Had 5 last night and couldn’t stay awake lol. The wife was impressed because she was able to get her three or four puffs without any waste. Such a great mod.

Making me wanna break out my eq with some @ddave parts... been a long time since iv used it..

Anyone still use an eq ???
Mine still gets used at least once a week, 5 years after it helped me quit smoking, it still pleases me to use..
I love the many ways to mix it up, thanks @ddave.....
I mean its basically a log right.. just stays on all time and is ready whenever i want it...
Still love it...

Anyone still use an eq ???
Mine still gets used at least once a week, 5 years after it helped me quit smoking, it still pleases me to use..
I love the many ways to mix it up, thanks @ddave.....
I mean its basically a log right.. just stays on all time and is ready whenever i want it...
Still love it...
I still use, and love my EQ. She was my first vap. The @ddave Everything Variety Pack keeps it interesting and fun. I didn't start buying other vapes because the EQ wasn't good enough, but because she worked so well I got fired up about the world of vaping. The aforementioned Variety Pack showed me how a little change I glass or technique can make a world of difference. That got me interested in about everything else related to vaping.

I
New model

6cbKa_zg7gX-4FlTtD5IuvvU1_w3wpFFp_TIOUItuVWp6_txkonbJEZFeU3xVFyV60GyLUugKPFaDYEtFUHTAz27=s0-d-e1-ft
just seen this..
The eq is what got me to stop smoking.. i will always love it..
Teamed with some @ddave mods it really hits well...
What do we know of this new model ??
Anyone know of it has noticable performance gains ???

Edit.. looks like the only real upgrade is a changeable air filter ????

Last edited:
I

just seen this..
The eq is what got me to stop smoking.. i will always love it..
Teamed with some @ddave mods it really hits well...
What do we know of this new model ??
Anyone know of it has noticable performance gains ???

Edit.. looks like the only real upgrade is a changeable air filter ????
https://arizer.com/xq2 I'm not sure on the performance, but it has some new flashy lights . It lists for $239 while the older model is available for
Extreme Q Vaporizer - On Sale $109.99. I'm not sure why the price difference :lmao:

My eq been dormant for years.. i used the shit out of it for the first year or so when i first quit smoking... then the evo and vapcaps came and it jus never got used.. except for drying bubblers of course....

But lately its been back in the game helping someone else to quit smoking.. and successfully...
She now feels like there is something missing from smoking.. its not the full beans..
I been trying to get her to vape for ages but she jus hated it..
Finally something clicked.. good ol eq... now saving me a fortune on weed not being smoked..
I treated it to a full clean to show my appreciation..
i forgot how many mod parts and nice glass bits i have for this vape..
And i forgot how hard it can hit...
If anyone has an eq they havent used in a while, get it out today.. let it warm up and heat soak for ages and have a go..
Still love my eq.....

I finished up all of my testing with the XQ2. I definitely like it considering the price compared to its competitors. (Already less than $180 at some places) The upgrades over the EQ2 are not game changing, but they are still solid upgrades like sealed vapor path, improved bowl etc. Overall I still prefer most of the higher end desktops, and its probably not worth getting if you already have an EQ2, but but this thing is a great first vape that can let people see if they prefer direct draw, whips, or bags before they commit to a pricey high end unit. If you are looking for more info and photos you can read my full review here - https://www.vaporizerwizard.com/reviews/vaporizers/desktop/arizer-xq2/

Arizer-XQ2-Dynamic-Color-Mode-Base-LED.jpg

3FT-Silicone-Whip-Option-Arizer-XQ2-Vaporizer.jpg

I finished up all of my testing with the XQ2. I definitely like it considering the price compared to its competitors. (Already less than $180 at some places) The upgrades over the EQ2 are not game changing, but they are still solid upgrades like sealed vapor path, improved bowl etc. Overall I still prefer most of the higher end desktops, and its probably not worth getting if you already have an EQ2, but but this thing is a great first vape that can let people see if they prefer direct draw, whips, or bags before they commit to a pricey high end unit. If you are looking for more info and photos you can read my full review here - https://www.vaporizerwizard.com/reviews/vaporizers/desktop/arizer-xq2/

Arizer-XQ2-Dynamic-Color-Mode-Base-LED.jpg

3FT-Silicone-Whip-Option-Arizer-XQ2-Vaporizer.jpg
I am interested in the all glass cyclone...

SmartSelect_20220927_111047_Instagram.jpg

E1A5184B-6DFA-4F9B-B818-90ADCBD97A16.jpeg

Received my EQ last night and decided to wait till this morning to try it so I hooked up the 3 foot whip with about a 10th of a gram of herbs the first was very cool through that 3 foot whip -consider the First a mild session . Then decided to try the “mini whip“.
I put that on the base for a second session with EQ . Turned out to be very flavorful at 160C,stepped it up to 180,for 2 decent draws at each Temp.-step.so decided for full-extraction at 200C for my taste ,turned out very good,enjoyed the second session even more . IMO the EQ Is probably the only desktop I need (?VAS)after this mornings sessions! glad to be here. Cheers from NOLA

I have the XQ2 and it's a beast! I can't believe how well it works. I had the Extreme Q vaporizer as well, but i gifted it to a friend after i upgraded the xq2.

I almost exclusively use the bags on the XQ2 and i find that the mouthpiece will get resin before the bag is fully done. So i suffer with resin on my finger for a few days until a break down and change the bag out.

/rant.
:)

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back