Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Arizer Solo II

They sure will.
If you have good eyes, and steady fingers... you can try a reset of the unit, by opening it, and disconnecting the battery for a minute, then reconnect.
It has worked for me on one occasion (the only occasion that arose).
See how to open unit at:
Thank you :smile:

I enjoy this vape. My wife too. Our daily drivers. I try to keep a couple new Solo2s around to give as gifts. I gave my last one to my daughter. Now I can't locate any...Huh?

Weird. My favorite vape. Add a water device...oh yea.

vfm

I like this vaporizer too. The other night I posted in the wrong thread. Oops ha ha. I posted in the Arizer Air 2.thread. I had gotten my Solo 2 out with some Gorilla Glue. Its just simple and easy. Not a bunch of equipment to get out. I love the light up screen.

Last edited:
I enjoy this vape. My wife too. Our daily drivers. I try to keep a couple new Solo2s around to give as gifts. I gave my last one to my daughter. Now I can't locate any...Huh?

Weird. My favorite vape. Add a water device...oh yea.

vfm
VFM,

Have you considered the Arizer AirMAX? It has a stronger heater, better airflow and a few other bells and whistles. Battery is a single user replaceable 26650 Li-Ion. The only trade off is that due to this single battery, it doesn't have the voltage to get up to temp in 30 seconds like the Solo2 (as it has a pair of 18650s hardwired in series giving it more voltage). Once the AirMAX does reach the set temp, it can keep up with whatever you can throw at it, meaning if you and your wife are sharing a stem, you can pass it to her and she can hit it immediately after you finish a draw without having to wait a few seconds to recover. Our Solo2 has been on the shelf since the AirMAX arrived last year.

AirMAX is a little taller than the Solo2 but weighs about 1.6oz less. Stainless steel shell on the AirMAX vs. aluminum body on the Solo2. Stems are compatible between all Solo/Air generations. If we had to guess there is a Solo3 or Solo MAX in the works, but our hope is that the folks at Arizer release an updated ArGo first since the AirMAX has the larger form factor devices covered. This is total speculation on our part, nothing official from Arizer.

AirMAX includes a 14mm WPA in the box. Oh Yea!

☮️

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back