Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Arizer Solo II

I think if someone was just starting out the original Solo is easy to use and is for those that are on a budget. Yet the Solo is perfect for the seasoned user. I did give one away to my brother but I still have an original and a Solo 2.

All around a good investment either way. It will last you for years to come. I think the original gives a nice dense vapor draw compared to the Solo 2. I do like both because I like the bells and whistles with the newer model. If I had to choose, not sure which I’d choose? I have so many nice stems that fit my Solo. I think the Solo 2 has a slightly smaller oven. My original stems are tight. Need to be inserted while hot.

I have the dark blue color Solo 2, looks awesome. Normally I like classy black.

Last edited:
Not that fond of the original Air, haven’t tried the newer model. It seemed too harsh for my liking.

I have the OG Air (no oven scallops on the floor holes) and still like it when out in the enlightened company as it takes a while to sesh through.

My original stems are tight. Need to be inserted while hot.
The seals on the old Solo are worn as you are only ever supposed to insert the stem while warm to help avoid the loose stem problems.:thumbsup:

So the Solo2... is the difference enough to my OG Air to warrant me getting one?

I think the original gives a nice dense vapor draw compared to the Solo 2.

This is exactly what i need to know thank you... i shall stick with origional... maybe treat myself to a battery replacement and new stem...
Do remember that the origional solo can have a battery capacity upgrade ???

The seals on the old Solo are worn as you are only ever supposed to insert the stem while warm to help avoid the loose stem problems.:thumbsup:

P.S.-
Many users like to fill stem.... place in unit, and then turn on heat.
They say that it helps to heat sync the load.
The Solo in the video is almost 10 years old.
I got it in 2011, and have replaced the battery twice.

Last edited:

P.S.-
Many users like to fill stem.... place in unit, and then turn on heat.
They say that it helps to heat sync the load.
The Solo in the video is almost 10 years old.
I got it in 2011, and have replaced the battery twice.

My batteries could last longer however I’m impulsive!
Every 2-year’s 2-B prudent.
The SOLO is the first vaporizer 2-get me into VAPING?
Joint’s 4-many moon’s.

Kinda big these days for a portable but you can always try the Solo in the cup method. What’s inside that McDonald’s cup?

Ha - I designed a 3D printed insert for this exact purpose:

Ha - I designed a 3D printed insert for this exact purpose:

CANNABIS has different meaning for various reason’s to human beings.
Some of us are consumer’s/producer’s however one agreement some of the member’s share is we like vaporizer’s?
Portable/plug-in/flame = whatever fit’s your life style?
$$$ is important for one’s survival?
CANNABIS has been politically corrupted?
It’s pretty amazing really!

Hey, friends of Arizer products. Loving my Solos. Enjoying some of the grape this evening. My favorite strain, GrapeApe.
E8BAF2E5-87A7-4292-A45E-0B11FCF8CCF4.jpeg

I think if you have the OG Solo you are golden. I like the temp gage but the original Solo hits harder iMO. The Solo 2 has more bells and whistles with different timed sessions and the temp. gage. You can program the exact temp and that will pop up when you turn it on.
I agree so much with this.
I have both, but realized a while back that I am automatically reaching for the Solo.
I sometimes force myself to use the Solo 2 but I forget it after a few uses, and am back with the OG Solo.
"The Reach Test".... the one you reach for automatically because your subconscious guides you to it because your subconscious mind knows your preferences.

I agree so much with this.
I have both, but realized a while back that I am automatically reaching for the Solo.
I sometimes force myself to use the Solo 2 but I forget it after a few uses, and am back with the OG Solo.
"The Reach Test".... the one you reach for automatically because your subconscious guides you to it because your subconscious mind knows your preferences.
@Vitolo I have 2 OG’s & a NORTHERN LIGHTS that will not die?
The SOLO 2 I never had the opportunity to have a session with?
?do they come in blue??

Love a solo sipping session on the balcony in the evening.. watching all the birds and squirrels....
The solo just works so well....
And that taste is still top shelf vape quality...
Long live the og solo....

I love my Solo 2 but it took a dump on me. I keep getting the error 5 screen. And this was a replacement model not even a year old ? WTF at least my original lasted 3 years. I'm thinking of going back to the original Solo OG, and I'm wondering if all my stems will fit in the OG Solo ?

I'm wondering if all my stems will fit in the OG Solo ?
They sure will.
If you have good eyes, and steady fingers... you can try a reset of the unit, by opening it, and disconnecting the battery for a minute, then reconnect.
It has worked for me on one occasion (the only occasion that arose).
See how to open unit at:

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back