Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Discontinued Arizer Solo

Vapes no longer in production
My daughter I am so proud of her desire 2 get her PhD in English!
My boy’s R successful as well by the population opinion.
My generation is not the same?
Dazed and confused was the way the truth & da light! (A few decade’s ago?)
Extrovert by RNA, DNA or COLAS?
OXFORD UNION is where I was exposed, some say STANDFORD?
UNIVERSITY No matter the location is a decent way to program one’s mind!
CANNABIS help’s as well
VAPORIZING is 4 CIVILIZED human being’s smoking paper joint’s R-Pushing shopping cart’s under a bridge near a HWY?

Last edited:
Thank you to @Vitolo and @Kellya86 for all your Solo insights . I had owned a couple of Solo 2's and was very happy with them. But I kept reading how the vapor quality in the Solo was much better than the Solo 2. Well I ordered a Solo when my Solo 2 took a dump and I couldn't be happier. The vapor is thicker, and a much better overall taste, and texture in the mouth. I do 98 % of my vaping at home, so size isn't an issue, and the time for heat up isn't bad at all. The most important to me is the vapor taste, quality, and ease of use. The Solo excels in these categories :thumbsup: . My Solo is back in rotation. Plus @ $ 85 right now it's very budget friendly .

Soo is anyone actually still using an og solo.. ???
Mine sits in the corner staring at me..
Everytime i decide to use it again, im dissapointed.. mainly with the taste..

But i always remember it tasting good.. but this was before i got the evo and started using trates too...

So did my standards change ???...
Is the solo just out of date and not that good anymore...

Soo is anyone actually still using an og solo.. ???
Mine sits in the corner staring at me..
Everytime i decide to use it again, im dissapointed.. mainly with the taste..

But i always remember it tasting good.. but this was before i got the evo and started using trates too...

I actually still do on the rare occasion. And... I think you have become a vapor snob.... :lol: :razz2:

I actually still do on the rare occasion. And... I think you have become a vapor snob.... :lol: :razz2:
Haha oh no....
There seems a be a gap in my vape life for a good electric portable...
I think thats my next want.. not for a few months though.. need to earn some pennies..
My electric portable collection consists of a dated solo and an origional firefly which never really worked great from the off....

Lots of new options these days with the tinymight 2 ect...

More learning to do...

I have 2 OG Solos... both in storage until 9/15/23.
Before the storage..in March of this years it was one of the last vapes I had used.
I used one or the other OG Solo for one session a day (different delivery systems and this was a good one!)
I had this item in my "cart" at Amazon the day they came and got me.
Amazon product ASIN B083XVPLQMI never got to order it... now I see that they only have 7 left, but I don't want a battery just sitting around while I wait another 11 months.
I like the OG Solo better than the digital by far.

I like the OG Solo better than the digital by
Well thats good information...
Also i wish you all the best for the next 11 months.. your story is just insane..

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back