Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Discontinued Arizer Solo

Vapes no longer in production
@ataxian (and everyone here)....
I use my solo every day at some point also.
I got the solo in 2011.... and this is my original one... and it started heating more slowly.
I bought a new battery for it a week or two ago, from @PuffItUp .
The unit heats fast again, and is as it was on day 1.
Sorry to come off mean?
I don`t express myself correctly!
Da SOLO was my 1st vaporizer I loved.
I Chage my battery packs every 2 years!

I did the same recently and was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed it. It's really a solid little vape and gives massive clouds.

You know, @Ed's TnT sells glass stems and GonGs for the Solo..... I've purchased several and love them.

Oh I need to update that as I have been sold out for some time now as my guy is redoing them in a better and even more durable kinda way. I am waiting to hear back and when this will happen again. I am still uncertain at to when now. I appreciate you spreading the word fo show.

Not being a dick at all lol... everyone has their own preferences; whether it be vapes, accessories, adapters... the list goes on and on. Don't forget... there is no 'best.' It's all about what works for you. :wink:
I use a SOLO everyday!
Some like stronger however i like my SOLO.
If your not concerned with FLAVOR/EFFECT do not get one.
If you want too waste $? Do not get a SOLO (cheap blingless)
I like my friend (SOLO)
Like @momofthegoons say's: We all have different need's!

Last edited:
Sorry to seem like a DICk?

I like the ideal of unbreakable GonG's non wood?

No way bro, we good and to each his own. We both know each other and how we roll, I know you dont like wood. I thought I sent you a delryn wong long ago to try? If not I found a piece while moving. Let me know and maybe we can go that route.

Since I'm testing our image posting (after the server change) and I happened to have this pic sitting around.... My Solo stem from a few weeks back. Some lovely Deathproof with some GG#4 rosin.

Still loving my og Solo.

IMG_4945.jpg

Since I'm testing our image posting (after the server change) and I happened to have this pic sitting around.... My Solo stem from a few weeks back. Some lovely Deathproof with some GG#4 rosin.

Still loving my og Solo.

View attachment 6979
I use a very OLD SOLO that still function’s well!
Waiting 4 a glass bent stem to arrive by post!
Using a stem from ED 2 get by?

@momofthegoons I went 2 da MOVIE CINEMA after a SOLO SESSION B-4 da MOVIE started.
Normally I have a ESPRESSO? 2-B nice I had what she likes?
My SISTER likes Another kind so I had what she had!

At least the SOLO was shared with agreement!

@ataxian I'm sitting here sipping my Solo as I read your post. I really think it's my favorite portable. It's just not a portable I feel I can take out and about. The flavor is absolutely the best from it.

Reducing intake is very hard. Especially if you don't really want to.... :wink:

I see no reason at ALL for a medical user to ever cut back if it is helping...........hard to believe she wants you to suffer for her love brother.
I told her 2 sessions to difficult for me.
She said let’s try 3?
I use the SOLO the most now through this period of my life.

None of my children smoke or vape?

This generation is different?
My 21 year old is influential in the zany shift?

I told her 2 sessions to difficult for me.
She said let’s try 3?
I use the SOLO the most now through this period of my life.

None of my children smoke or vape?

This generation is different?
My 21 year old is influential in the zany shift?

How many sessions do you want to try should be the only deciding factor brother..........the pain is yours no?

I have learned so much having kids they are usually a positive experience............sigh.

How many sessions do you want to try should be the only deciding factor brother..........the pain is yours no?

I have learned so much having kids they are usually a positive experience............sigh.
39 = 1st son
36 = 2nd son
21 = daughter
My kid’s just so different than the way I view the planet we all live on?

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back