Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Discontinued Arizer Solo

Vapes no longer in production
Yes we have two sons and a daughter also........all so different from each other and us..........awesome sauce!!
2-B Clear my oldest boy is a free diver snowboarding martial arts motor cross surfer dude &
Musical hear (play’s many instrument by ear)

My next son surf’s the best of the whole family he was professionally and traveled the world many times. Martial ART’s champion
Snowboarding training for sports GOLF like it’s easy? Music? Horrible?

My girl is like ALBERT EINSTEIN she read’s thick book’s each week (nonfiction & fiction a like)

Music my daughter can read and write it + play’s 5 instrument’s well!

All 3 so different.

I feel better with a SOLO session!
The harvest so strong? (Outdoors)

So I ordered a Solo, and just read the thread. Arizer currently has a deal, whereby you buy any vape ( many are also on sale $20 off) you get a a free Arizer Air in silver. I ordered the Solo for $124.99, including shipping and taxes. The "free" unit actually cost more! The total was $299 for both, before I checked out, when it dropped to $124.99. Considering that $299.00 was the price when the Solo was new, I feel pretty good about this. Or I will when I have the vapes in hand. Or not. I'm planning to read the Arizer Air thread as well, to see what I've gotten into. I love my Arizer Extreme Q, but I love my SSV, but am not thrilled with the Sidekick as much, so the love might not flow freely just because it's the same company. I don't mind at all being a late adapter, in this case, because the price was so good. If I knew I'd like the Air, I could almost justify getting a second EQ right now, because of the free Air ( which I could sell, in theory) At least, I alternate between that position and crouching in a corner, sucking air, because I Spent Money On A Whim. Kind of thought a VapCap or LSV would be next in the lineup, but I did know in my heart that my next vape will come to me in a sale. I just thought it would be a 420 sale.

You will be super happy.........just charge both for eight hours then do a few burn offs at highest temp before using.
Start low and work up till you find what you like best........slow down your draw let the vapor come to you.
The solo through water is a beast a small piece of the whip over the mouthpiece will mate up great with 14MM female joints.

So I ordered a Solo, and just read the thread. Arizer currently has a deal, whereby you buy any vape ( many are also on sale $20 off) you get a a free Arizer Air in silver. I ordered the Solo for $124.99, including shipping and taxes. The "free" unit actually cost more! The total was $299 for both, before I checked out, when it dropped to $124.99. Considering that $299.00 was the price when the Solo was new, I feel pretty good about this. Or I will when I have the vapes in hand. Or not. I'm planning to read the Arizer Air thread as well, to see what I've gotten into. I love my Arizer Extreme Q, but I love my SSV, but am not thrilled with the Sidekick as much, so the love might not flow freely just because it's the same company. I don't mind at all being a late adapter, in this case, because the price was so good. If I knew I'd like the Air, I could almost justify getting a second EQ right now, because of the free Air ( which I could sell, in theory) At least, I alternate between that position and crouching in a corner, sucking air, because I Spent Money On A Whim. Kind of thought a VapCap or LSV would be next in the lineup, but I did know in my heart that my next vape will come to me in a sale. I just thought it would be a 420 sale.
The SOLO is a very sensible vape!
I use mine a lot for MEDICAL reasons.
Right now DRY is my deal at the moment!
During the summer I use a BUBBLER with it. (do what work’s for you?)
The AIR I never have tried?

Having had the chance to get introduced to my Solo. It's a charmer, for sure. From the start it delivered great clouds of vapor, leaving me in a fog. Other than looks, and feel in the hand, it and the Air seem to perform to the same high quality. Thrilled I took advantage of the sale. The first time I inserted a glass stem, it broke cleanly where the bowl ended. Now I let it heat up longer before trying to insert a stem. I'm wanting a wood stem, now. It might save me from many broken glass stems in the future, and since when doesn't a purchase lead to another purchase ?

Having had the chance to get introduced to my Solo. It's a charmer, for sure. From the start it delivered great clouds of vapor, leaving me in a fog. Other than looks, and feel in the hand, it and the Air seem to perform to the same high quality. Thrilled I took advantage of the sale. The first time I inserted a glass stem, it broke cleanly where the bowl ended. Now I let it heat up longer before trying to insert a stem. I'm wanting a wood stem, now. It might save me from many broken glass stems in the future, and since when doesn't a purchase lead to another purchase ?
I brok 50 +/- stem’s my first year of my M107 SOLO
Tried WOOD and that was not the answer for me?

$35 US +/- for stem’s back at this time?
eBay has stem’s much cheaper these daze!

The SOLO is still my go to portable.

I brok 50 +/- stem’s my first year of my M107 SOLO
Tried WOOD and that was not the answer for me?

$35 US +/- for stem’s back at this time?
eBay has stem’s much cheaper these daze!

The SOLO is still my go to portable.
I think I would like to buy from Ed's TNT. Wood has rarely been the answer for me (:naughty2:), but I am tempted, and don't want to keep ordering glass stems. Still, that's for April. I've already bought a glass piece, two vapes and a bunch of adapters this month, and I need to pick up some clones ...:weed::weed::weed:

I think I would like to buy from Ed's TNT. Wood has rarely been the answer for me (:naughty2:), but I am tempted, and don't want to keep ordering glass stems. Still, that's for April. I've already bought a glass piece, two vapes and a bunch of adapters this month, and I need to pick up some clones ...:weed::weed::weed:
I have a Blackwood stem for the SOLO however my lip’s don’t like wood for some reason?
Other’s don’t have this issue?

Glass is my go to.
After living in FRANCE my taste buds changed?
If you can handle wood go for it!

Sock juice or Espresso maybe?
DINER Coffee or CAFE KINE?

I have a Blackwood stem for the SOLO however my lip’s don’t like wood for some reason?
Other’s don’t have this issue?

Glass is my go to.
After living in FRANCE my taste buds changed?
If you can handle wood go for it!

Sock juice or Espresso maybe?
DINER Coffee or CAFE KINE?
Ah, @ataxian, you pushed me too far...here goes,
Yes, I can handle wood. I don't have that issue- my lips like wood juuust fine...I haven't been to France, so my taste buds haven't changed...:kiss: :razz: :naughty2:
Sorry all, it's Spring. What can I say ?

Ah, @ataxian, you pushed me too far...here goes,
Yes, I can handle wood. I don't have that issue- my lips like wood juuust fine...I haven't been to France, so my taste buds haven't changed...:kiss: :razz: :naughty2:
Sorry all, it's Spring. What can I say ?
I believe in FREE THINKING !
TNT makes cool WOOD stuff!
Just me?

I made wooden surfboards for high end client’s so maybe being JADED is a factor!

Here's a question for all you OG Arizer Solo owners.... My Solo has stopped making the little beeping noise when you turn it on or when it turns off. Is this a settings issue or is it broken? I've tried every combination of button pushing and it doesn't seem to make any difference.

The vape still works like a champ. But I miss the little beep telling me it's on lol.

Here's a question for all you OG Arizer Solo owners.... My Solo has stopped making the little beeping noise when you turn it on or when it turns off. Is this a settings issue or is it broken? I've tried every combination of button pushing and it doesn't seem to make any difference.

The vape still works like a champ. But I miss the little beep telling me it's on lol.

I believe you hold the temperature up button for 6 seconds to toggle the beeping sound.

Yes! That is exactly what needs to be done. Kurt to the rescue! Thanks1 :biggrin:

I believe I was banging on about that last Friday to you? Might have been the temp down button I was babbling? Glad you got your annoying beep back :wink:. First thing I did with my Air was turn the beep off :dog:.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back