Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Discontinued Arizer Solo

Vapes no longer in production

Vitolo

Vaporist
The Solo surely deserves a thread.
This little workhorse produces hits as thick as a desktop most of the time and is versatile, with gongs, Wongs, and all the fancy stuff.
I love this vaporizer for patients use.
It is truly a tool that has a medical feel to it, that does not make the user feel they are using paraphernalia.
A tiny bit large for a portable, it is great for unplugged adventures around the house.
arizer-solo-portable-vaporizers-black-silver.jpg

Good times with the Solo:
DSC02511.jpg

Busted Solo stem redone and made useable with a mini torch

DSC02515.jpg

Photoon2013-02-28at1549.jpg

Solo and Flashvape
Edspuff.gif

Photoon2012-04-26at0741.jpg

DSC01461.jpg

DSC01460.jpg

DSC01730.jpg

The drawback is that the stem is made of glass unless you upgrade to wood.
The Plus is that the stem is made of glass and therefore a pure all glass vaporpath.
The oven heats around the glass so your load is baked in a Stainless Steel and Glass oven.
Some patients are not good with glass, so Ed's stems are the way to go for them.
The glass stems are easily cleaned by immersing them in Iso.

Wooden stems are fro @Ed's TnT

I could go on and on and review.... and talk details, but I thought I would post some videos instead, to get things started.

Last edited:
I recently got my first Solo (so very tardy to the party!!! :doh:) and cannot fathom what took me so long to get one. I love this thing! I can see it having a solid place in my lineup because of it's ease of use around the house. I do not consider this a good portable for out and about. Way too big and the glass stems make it too risky (the way I break things). But out on the deck, in the kitchen or on the boat.... It's great.

Just ordered a WPA for it from @Ed's TnT so that I can try it through water. And a nice cocobolo stem for when I want to use it out on the boat. I can see the Solo becoming my go to 'portable' for the summer.

The Solo has been the workshorse of my portables. I bought my first one 4 years ago. I have bought a total of three. I gave one away to my brother. I have two that I've been using. I've never taken it out of my lineup. It's very well made. The price has come down. A very afforadable, dependable portable vaporizer. You will love how versatile it is.

It's so easy to use and maintain.

Cant go wrong with either @momofthegoons never late its all about showing up

Picked up a Cocobolo stem for my Solo from @Ed's TnT so that I could take it out on the boat without the fear of breaking one of the glass stems. Works like a charm..... the draw is much less restricted with Ed's stems; a perk I wasn't expecting. :thumbsup:

BOS0B9L.jpg

I also picked up a glass WPA from Ed. Unfortunately I cannot get, what I feel is, adequate vapor through a bubbler with the Solo. It just doesn't seem to have the oomph it needs to milk the bubbler. I'm thinking the Arizer II is more suited for that.

Hey hey and good afternoon everyone, just popping in for a quick post, got that large shipment of glass in and have a bunch of Arizer glass back in stock and some new stuff to come!

Oh how about concentrate pads for my wood Arizer stems, RRRRR!

@momofthegoons Rock it lady and do what you do!

I purchased one of the knock off Mobius pieces recently from Amazon that works perfectly with the Solo and the WPA. I have finally achieved success on a bubbler with the Solo... I think the problem was the size of the bubbler and, perhaps, the moisture in the herb.

Lol... I was beginning to think I'd lost my mojo..... :lol:

...the original solo was the 1st portable I carried around with me while I was still working...that and the original pax...wan't long before I abandoned the pax...(too much gunk!)...and the solo was my baby...until....I fell love with being able to put in your own temp settings...(davinci ascent, storz and bickel crafty and mighty)...
...it took arizer awhile to develop the solo2...wasn't onboard with the air....
...that said...this is a company which takes its time and does its due diligence ...the 2 is a wonderful product.

The Solo surely deserves a thread.
This little workhorse produces hits as thick as a desktop most of the time and is versatile, with gongs, Wongs, and all the fancy stuff.
I love this vaporizer for patients use.
It is truly a tool that has a medical feel to it, that does not make the user feel they are using paraphernalia.
A tiny bit large for a portable, it is great for unplugged adventures around the house.
View attachment 349
Good times with the Solo:

TwB3T2M.jpg

PINK is my FAVORITE COLOR!
My wife thinks maybe I've lost it?
A portable does not fit my life.
When I read a SOLO increases your knowable about important stuff
OK I'm a level 8.125!

The solo just keeps coming back for me...
I had one for a year or more...
But sold it a few months ago as I didn't use it for ages...
But now I'm gonna buy one back again...
I'm missing a session vape from my life...
And I know someone whos selling one that's bearly been used...
And @momofthegoons I always found my solo more than capable of milking glass.... just gottta give it some time for conduction to do it's thing..

And @momofthegoons I always found my solo more than capable of milking glass.... just gottta give it some time for conduction to do it's thing..
I haven't had an issue since that first time. I don't know if it was the bubbler I was using, the setting, or just user error. :ko:

I love my Solo. It's used daily around the house. I used it with the wood stem from @Ed's TnT on the boat this summer. It's a little tank of a vape.

I've been eyeing the Solo II.... don't need it yet. But I see a time in the future where I might want to try out the new model.

For my need's the SOLO is durable.
I think that's one of the best features of the Solo... it's a little tank of a unit. The only part that isn't 'durable' is the glass stem. And if you're going to be someplace that glass is an issue (or are afraid you will break it too easily) you can get a wood one made.

Plus I love that it reminds me of using a log vape lol.

WILLIE NELSON has been PLAYING the same guitar for many decades!
The SOLO remind's be of that!
I totally understand. And felt that way about my first vape (the HotBox). The thing wouldn't die. I eventually wanted to move on to other vapes and donated it to Vito in the hopes someone else might convert to vaping like I did with it.

But I can see where the Solo would fit that same niche. I still have a hard time believing it took me this long to get one. I use it daily.

I got my solo out last night, after about 9 months of not using it since I bought it to replace the one I sold and missed...
Had a really nice sipping session...
Not something iv done in ages.. normally im a quick hit and go person...
But I think I will use it again tonight..
I only have a bent stem and that annoys me..
Nevertheless I was very impressed with the old tanks performance....

I got my solo out last night, after about 9 months of not using it since I bought it to replace the one I sold and missed...
Had a really nice sipping session...
Not something iv done in ages.. normally im a quick hit and go person...
But I think I will use it again tonight..
I only have a bent stem and that annoys me..
Nevertheless I was very impressed with the old tanks performance....
I use a SOLO everyday?
I find it useful!

I use a SOLO everyday?
I find it useful!
@ataxian (and everyone here)....
I use my solo every day at some point also.
I got the solo in 2011.... and this is my original one... and it started heating more slowly.
I bought a new battery for it a week or two ago, from @PuffItUp .
The unit heats fast again, and is as it was on day 1.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back