Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Discontinued Arizer Solo

Vapes no longer in production
I loved my Solo. I love it. I bought a Blackwood stem from @Ed's TnT, and every teensy problem has been solved with my purchase. No more broken stems! No more restricted draw! No daily glass cleaning! I can use lower temperatures! This was a definite upgrade.
20190425_104717.jpg

I loved my Solo. I love it. I bought a Blackwood stem from @Ed's TnT, and every teensy problem has been solved with my purchase. No more broken stems! No more restricted draw! No daily glass cleaning! I can use lower temperatures! This was a definite upgrade.
View attachment 8893
I love my Ed's TNT stems with the solo!
DSC01730.jpg

Above: Salt Cedar and Cocobolo

Last edited:
I am not a big fan of my ED's Huon Pine stem for my Air, it makes it to airy for me and is a pain to clean, looks and smells nice though.:thumbsup:

Arizer is having a sale.

https://arizer.com/

Solo II is on sale for $184.99 or, BOGO for $249. BOGO is the Solo II with an Arizer Air Titanium.

https://arizer.com/solo-ii-bogo/
2-day is music & study daze.
Da SOLO is a helpful tool!

My wife will destroy me if I bought more shit?
Reading the OZ book review!
Very ESOTERIC.
MAUI WOWIE in excessive amount’s help me read faster!

Level of THC 9.25 this is CIVILIZED for enjoying life!

Last edited:
RIP my beloved Arizer Solo og... it has served me well.

Fortunately, I have an Arizer Air 2 arriving momentarily......

But... I might... just might need to pick up another og Solo. I loved that little tank. And still have some great stems for it; both glass and from @Ed's TnT ....

RIP solo :angel2:

Wise choice on the Air 2. If my OG Air ever dies I will immediately purchase an Air 2. I actually used my Air this morning while the Solo2 was charging. 4+ years going strong

RIP solo :angel2:

Wise choice on the Air 2. If my OG Air ever dies I will immediately purchase an Air 2. I actually used my Air this morning while the Solo2 was charging. 4+ years going strong
So did you own an og Solo? If so did you find a big difference between it and the Solo 2 (other than the digital display and the battery life)? And do they take the same size stems?

Finally jumped on the train.

Been using my MF Box (dunno where the power boxes are for my HI) for the time being after a tea break... and wanted something to produce thicker clouds.

Pulled the trigger on a Solo 2 this week. Should be here Friday or Saturday. Bought a couple accessories as well. Bent glass tube and a 14mm water pipe adapter.

Finally jumped on the train.

Been using my MF Box (dunno where the power boxes are for my HI) for the time being after a tea break... and wanted something to produce thicker clouds.

Pulled the trigger on a Solo 2 this week. Should be here Friday or Saturday. Bought a couple accessories as well. Bent glass tube and a 14mm water pipe adapter.
You are there... in the fog zone...
I have had the same Original Solo for 9 years.
One battery replacement halfway through, the replacement battery came from @PuffItUp
This sucker has given and given, and won't slow down...(Vito gets quiet and glances around.. to see if anyone heard- not wanting to break the magical spell that has kept
a 9 year old vape still make it's magic!).
I have donated twenty Solo's and a half dozen Solo 2's to patients, but still love and use the original that was the first solo I had ever acquired.
Congrats!

Last edited:
I am back with a solo again...
Iv had, and sold many solos, but im not selling this one this time. They just work well...
Brilliant for a sipping session...

20201114_174538.jpg

Everyone should have a solo..
And i think everyone does right..???

I jus wanna say im still loving my solo so much, i cant see why i kept selling them now..

Iv had my dick in dynavap for way to long...

I love the control i have with solo, at work i jus sip on level 2 and 3 for a mild high, then revape the green later for sleepy time..
Havent done things like that since i started vaping..

Also the flavour, spent 2 years only using a vapcap pretty much.. solo is a welcome change...

Did the solo 2 get improved battery life, or was it literally just a digi screen..???

I jus wanna say im still loving my solo so much, i cant see why i kept selling them now..

Iv had my dick in dynavap for way to long...

I love the control i have with solo, at work i jus sip on level 2 and 3 for a mild high, then revape the green later for sleepy time..
Havent done things like that since i started vaping..

Also the flavour, spent 2 years only using a vapcap pretty much.. solo is a welcome change...

Did the solo 2 get improved battery life, or was it literally just a digi screen..???
I like the “M” for testing?
The SOLO 4 outside!
Plug-in 4 inside!
Plus the SOLO is 4 enjoyment of a plant that make’s one reasonably normal by 2-day’s standard’s!

Finally got an easy flow stem...
Never had one in all the years iv had a solo on and off...
Im not allowed it till xmas though...
I hope its noticeably better for air flow....

Glass bottled coke is an xmas thing.....
Solo is an everyday thing...
IMG_20201214_181946_139.jpg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back