Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Discontinued Arizer Solo

Vapes no longer in production
SOLO was a game changer actually! (I was having difficulty switching from joint’s?)

I used the eq and solo to quit joints too..
Tried with cheap chinese crap, failed..
Arizer products do taste good...
Think i need a batttery replacement, but even now, it lasts longer than most....

I used the eq and solo to quit joints too..
Tried with cheap chinese crap, failed..
Arizer products do taste good...
Think i need a batttery replacement, but even now, it lasts longer than most....
I have 3 SOLO’s due 2 my ridiculous want to collect stuff?
1 Pink, 2 White = color as not gender actually
I love a SOLO in my garden 2 test CANNABIS Harvest?
So hot where I live?
SATIVA grow’s naturally outdoor’s however INDICA indoor’s is the program here.
SOLO’s R decent & easy 2-B CIVILIZED?

I have not shown the solo some love (or this thread) in a good while.
Recently I got hung up using my new toy.. a great vaporizer. I do know though that different delivery systems
will provide different effects.
I have not used my OG Solo for a few months.
I saw a picture of myself sitting outside, enjoying the weather and my Solo.
It made me want to do a session immediately (almost anything is a reason to vape!)
I really got well medicated on a single stem.
Same strain I had been using all morning, in the SSV and then in the Tafée Bowle.
It was different and new.
Use your Solo!
Love the Solo!
It'll love you back!

I have not shown the solo some love (or this thread) in a good while.
Recently I got hung up using my new toy.. a great vaporizer. I do know though that different delivery systems
will provide different effects.
I have not used my OG Solo for a few months.
I saw a picture of myself sitting outside, enjoying the weather and my Solo.
It made me want to do a session immediately (almost anything is a reason to vape!)
I really got well medicated on a single stem.
Same strain I had been using all morning, in the SSV and then in the Tafée Bowle.
It was different and new.
Use your Solo!
Love the Solo!
It'll love you back!
I was dazed & very confused beach bum stoner 2 unrealistic portions?
joint’s (zigzag) was the call back in the 70’s when recreational was the way!
The SOLO M107 converted me 2-CIVILIZATION.
My 3rd one is WHITE NORTHERN LIGHTS MODEL discontinued I like the blue light’s.
GSC & KIEF of a INDICA ransom plant grown in the ghetto (SHIPPING PORT SOUTH OF LOS ANGLES, CA)
2013 or 2012 converted to VAPING & saw CIVILIZATION 4 real da taste blew me away!

A little love to both the OG Solo and the Solo 2. Not enough mention. Might be a bit bulky but it makes it in vapor quality and easy use. Also will last you a long time in service. I hope I haven’t posted this before here. There’s a Solo in the cup. Years ago before legal cannabis I could walk the beach. Nobody knew I had a vaporizer inside.
D37F02C0-E545-4AD4-9CB1-44FE9A9BF58A.jpeg

What’s inside my Solo cup?

A little love to both the OG Solo and the Solo 2. Not enough mention. Might be a bit bulky but it makes it in vapor quality and easy use. Also will last you a long time in service. I hope I haven’t posted this before here. There’s a Solo in the cup. Years ago before legal cannabis I could walk the beach. Nobody knew I had a vaporizer inside.
View attachment 24457
What’s inside my Solo cup?

Love my solo use it every day.. wonder how many people still do.. ????

I would... but my og Solo died. I still have it... and know that some folks have replaced the battery in it. My Air II has sort of replaced it. I say 'sort of' because, while it's very nice, it doesn't give the thick vapor my og gave...

Seeing second hand solos for as little as 40 quid... or remove batteries and test..
If batteries need replacing, get the higher capacity ones.. the swap is dead simple.. nothing as involved as replacing a modern phone battery... that shit is fiddly....
After extended and exclusive use of solo and evo, a vapcap jus doesnt please me anymore.. taste is not civilised as @ataxian might say...
Even completely clean it just doesn't compete...
I was planning to replace my many sold vapcaps during hard times last year... but not i think maybe a solo 2 instead...

I sure as heck still love my OG solo. I got it in 2011 and it still works great. I replaced the battery once in about 2016.
Pink (color is not dictated by gender)
White (like a storm trooper)
NORTHERN LIGHTS model (due to the bling factor)
I want the latest bling model however my excessive behavior can be ridiculously perceived?

@Kellya86 funny B-because I was old fashion when I discovered MARIJUANA joint’s of paper and a pipe made of fruit or legume of some kind?

A SOLO tasted decent 4-a dazed & confused goof-off?

Last edited:
Screenshot_20210213-180103_Samsung Internet.jpg

No idea if this is oem or not... its the vapefiend one im about to buy....

You can find generics of this double battery... here is a link to 1 Randy sells at Puffitup.

EDIT:
Here is one that is much cheaper, and is the same specs and all!
Amazon product ASIN B083XVPLQM

A day of working alone for me... and its alot of mind numbing decorating....
So the speaker and the solo are coming to work to keep me entertained....

Solo was a game changer for me as well. It was a great tool to help keep me from the little pipe I was smoking. I started with the Vapir No 2 then found the Solo. Such a solid vaporizer and so adaptable. Easy to maintain. You can get a wooden stem from @Ed's TnT and wouldn’t have to worry about a broken stem. He makes some great ones also has extra glass pieces. He did a while back, haven’t checked lately. You can check out his website
Aromalog – Ed's TnT LLC.

Ed's TnT Woodscents Aromalog. ...

Last edited:
Solo was a game changer for me as well. It was a great tool to help keep me from the little pipe I was smoking. I started with the Vapir No 2 then found the Solo. Such a solid vaporizer and so adaptable. Easy to maintain. You can get a wooden stem from @Ed's TnT and wouldn’t have to worry about a broken stem. He makes some great ones also has extra glass pieces. He did a while back, haven’t checked lately. You can check out his website
Aromalog – Ed's TnT LLC.

Ed's TnT Woodscents Aromalog. ...
I bought stems for my Solo and Air from @Ed's TnT almost as soon as I got them. The only glass I've broken was Solo stems. Ed stems hold up great, but that's what you'd expect.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back