Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Asylum 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway

PXL_20221204_203539321.PORTRAIT~2.jpg

December 4th was already December 25th for my 3 year old son...
he climbed on a chair on which he piled books...
nice !

(Thanks for the contest... Like this theme ! ‍)

Here's a hopefully special little xmas card for you mom. Thanks for all you do foster and protect VA.

You remember this one.

Shocking Blue - Venus (Live @ Top Of The Pops 1970) HD​

Followed by the fantastic Bananarama cover in 1986.

2019 and she's still got it!

The Bananarama interview: Sara and Keren talk music and menopause | 60 Minutes Australia
In Spite of the interviewer beings as square as a 4x4 it's a touching piece imo.

That's it, a tribute to a proper lady from some proper ladies.
Merry Christmas mom. :cake:

Screenshot_20221215_170350_Samsung Internet.jpg

Love these things.. gonna get my partner one for xmas.. on top of the volvo she already got..

Thats a cheap one by the way, the proper ones are 1k +

Anyone got one ?

My tree. The star fell off and I’ve been being lazy.

8F7472D9-27C7-4370-9156-21A8DBDA8CC0.jpeg

our 15 year old miniature dachshund Sophie ... sporting her Christmas collar

sophie-christmas.jpg

@LesPlenty you laugh because you think I fucked up my camera
Can't say I laughed at all, I will apologize for accidentally putting up the laugh 'like' by mistake as I wanted the 'wow' like, I not long ago watched a video on lasers and it touched on how they can wreak havoc on camera sensors, I saw your picture and thought I better warn others fast before they did any damage.
I am actually glad your camera is fine and seems to beautify pictures better than my phone's filters. :thumbsup:
1671249058966.jpg

Can't say I laughed at all, I will apologize for accidentally putting up the laugh 'like' by mistake as I wanted the 'wow' like, I not long ago watched a video on lasers and it touched on how they can wreak havoc on camera sensors, I saw your picture and thought I better warn others fast before they did any damage.
I am actually glad your camera is fine and seems to beautify pictures better than my phone's filters. :thumbsup:
View attachment 42979
Thanks bud for the apology and looking out for us and our devices. Went to bed with a pkg missing/stolen and read that before my morning dab. Happy dabbing/vaping my friend. My new phone is a s22ultra better camera than I know how to use.

Its all about gonks too this year.. got a few..
20221217_133119.jpg

our massive light display

porch-decorations.jpg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back