Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Asylum 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway

momofthegoons

Vapor Accessory Addict
Staff member
Oh..... it's Christmas time and the holidays are here....
And Santa made a stop at the asylum.

15317979_1544592962224753_3039180303865118861_n.jpg

He and the elves picked out just the right gifts for one lucky inmate. Because even Santa loves good vaping accessories

132826117_10158089143989716_3617603900888436525_n.jpg

What did he bring?

A beautiful debowler made by Aezhenn
(this portion of the prize will be direct shipped from @Aezhenn to you)

317663924_182886791077844_3874253578457984011_n.jpg
317119452_204764675280760_5459352260440769956_n.jpg

And.......
A Brilliant Cut Grinder with coarse, medium and fine grinding plates
A Big Papi Jyarz container
and an Asylum dab mat, t-shirt and stickers.

IMG_9684.jpg

So. What do you have to do to win this holiday bounty?

RULES

You must post something holiday oriented. Put some effort into this... don't just post holiday gifs saying Merry Christmas. I'd love to see some Christmas sweaters if you have them. Your holiday decorations. Your pet wearing a Santa hat. Tell me what you want for Christmas... your holiday plans.... Did I mention be creative?

One entry per member per day.

Contest runs from 12/13/22 to 12/24/22 at midnight EST

Winner will be picked by random draw.

Winner will be announced 12/25/22

Good luck everybody!!!!

Last edited:
IMG-20221209-WA0003.jpeg

Apparently its xmas oodie season this time...

I will try harder tomorrow @momofthegoons, please don't put me on the naughty list!
Christmas-Tree-Bong-1.jpg

Me and my daughter built a snow-fa to sit on instead of a snowman this year...

IMG-20221214-WA0000.jpg

I took this a few years ago ... I titled it "burnt out" which was fitting for several christmases!

burnt-out.jpeg

I ain't got kids or pets(apart from fish and I could not get a X-mas hat on them), so...
1671009704702.jpg

Extra sparkly buds!

Last edited:
A short video but of genuine thanks from this big beautiful boy that we love here at the farm so deeply. I saw him soaking in the sunshine this morning on his armchair looking out over his family so lovingly. Closing his eyes with such contentment when his mumma comes in to give him a scratch. Freddo is in his heaven. He doesn’t give his past a second thought anymore. His Mumma still does. I got a bit of a lump in my throat just seeing him and thinking about it all and more … and wanted to share it with you too. Freddo; once a dog that no one wanted time and time again. Now a dog I just can’t imagine living my life without. Just wish we’d met a little earlier in your life. But it’s never too late right. There’s so many Freddo’s waiting in a shelter or rescue right now, if you are at all considering opening your home and heart to a dog, please consider adopting. They’re all just as special and loving as Freddo, Shadow, Maggie, Barney, Rosco, Banjo, Matilda, Rosie, Chance, Nevaeh, Hope, Lily, Joey, Tilly, Miss Violet, Miss Red, Tank, Chopper and Rover. If Freddo could talk, his thankfulness would surely extend to you all for helping his mum and dad this year give him this great and wonderful life he lives, as well as the many other dogs that have come from similar situations to him who also live this amazing life. Thank you for the food that has been sent, the bedding, the shade, the treats, the squeaky pigs, the coats, the bow ties, the sunscreen, the blankets, the towels, the books, the collars and so much more. Thank you for watching the videos that pay for the care and the costs. Thank you for the positivity that is sent everyday that fuels us and is passed on in warm loving energy to each dog, each and every day. Thank you to those that have contributed to medical and alternative therapies to help the dogs in our care that need the extra care. Thank you to those that have sent Super Thanks on our YouTube videos, no matter how small, it really helps. Thank you to our behind the scenes and training members that are truly nothing less than the backbone in support for the farm. We, two and four legged, truly thank you all.

A chonkey xmas squirrel...
20221210_112000.jpg

our skinny tree ... perfect for our little house ...

skinny-tree.jpg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back