Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Law Australia

Here is a proper drug dog, I pity the Aussir version, (no one likes to see them)
1579338608025.png

The Bowling Club...targetting senior citizens now the bastards!

This is in no way a political statement but one revolving around illegal drug searches - weed being one of the few main targets
I have my own issues with the greens party as much as others
I support good policy where it happens

Here's an article from Sydney morning Herald owned by Fairfax media

And a post from sniff off with a link (have to copy and type as is a screenshot) to a petition/questionnaire if anyone wants to look

Screenshot_20200120-220209~2.png

I have been reading this thread with great alarm and yes, I rather agree with that article....this is very fascist stuff here.

I don't know a thing about AUS law, but don't you have any requirements for probable cause before cops can stand you up?

This is horrid to read.

Cops think they are Gods here.

Police dealing with teenagers
This is in Canberra where it is going legal at the end of the month

Be interesting to see how they police that considering federal law doesn't comply but state does

Doesn't matter which news company wrote the article (although it's pretty factual and impartial ay) when there is a feckin video to show proof

I have many names to call these "people"

Police dealing with teenagers
This is in Canberra where it is going legal at the end of the month

Be interesting to see how they police that considering federal law doesn't comply but state does

Doesn't matter which news company wrote the article (although it's pretty factual and impartial ay) when there is a feckin video to show proof

I have many names to call these "people"

Wow. Really an abuse of power going on in that vid.... and hopefully, since that incident was two years ago, views will have progressed towards cannabis in Canberra. Especially since it's been legalized there in the coming year.

But I want to reiterate that while our forum allows cannabis politics, it does not allow discussion of general politics. And while this video does speak to the apparent mind set of the Australian police... it's not necessarily about cannabis. No where in the article or the video is cannabis mentioned.

So let's just keep the politics rule in mind please when posting in the Cannabis Law threads.

I haven't posted the dog posts recently but they have been out in abundance daily

This is disgusting how they are covering up the abuse and not following through with investigations
Kids and all involved

Screenshot_20200206-112506~2.png

I haven't posted the dog posts recently but they have been out in abundance daily

This is disgusting how they are covering up the abuse and not following through with investigations
Kids and all involved

View attachment 16080

That truly is disgusting. I know nothing about AUS law, but can't people take the Government to court over this stuff. Here, there would be a train load of law suits....haha, litigation is an American cultural specialty. LOL

But it is awful what they are doing with the dogs and strip searches. Just awful.

That truly is disgusting. I know nothing about AUS law, but can't people take the Government to court over this stuff. Here, there would be a train load of law suits....haha, litigation is an American cultural specialty. LOL

But it is awful what they are doing with the dogs and strip searches. Just awful.
The above article is describing how an inquiry was opened into due to people fighting cases in court
Unfortunately the Gov shut it down and fired the head of investigation...

Dods should not be allowed in the pub, I don't think canines should be in there either!

Makes me glad I live in a free country...hang on that is Australia, not North Korea!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back