Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Automotive Thread

The warranty on the hybrid battery is 100K miles
Nice warranty!.
Fuckers do not give Aussies a nice warranty like that...but Toyota is renowned for stripping away all the extras for the Aussie market, airconditioning was still an option until a few years ago...the Hilux was a great example of this in Oz!

Hot hatch!

Have bought a car.....

20210303_134711.jpg

Sick of driving a 1.2 seat ibiza...
This got more poke.. bout 300bhp of it...
Got a big turbo in my loft... thats gonna put it closer to 400 with a map....
Project car....

What is your take on electric car’s?
They have their use and case but are far from being “the solution “ We have not solved the lithium and advanced metals supply and environmental issues.
I had a Tesla and a volt before, both company cars, they are awesome if you live within range and it’s not at all worried about resale value.
I believe the future will rely heavily on nitrogen hybrids and other forms of adaptable/flexible hybrid systems
I love simple, I would personally not spend My money on them yet

They have their use and case but are far from being “the solution “ We have not solved the lithium and advanced metals supply and environmental issues.
I had a Tesla and a volt before, both company cars, they are awesome if you live within range and it’s not at all worried about resale value.
I believe the future will rely heavily on nitrogen hybrids and other forms of adaptable/flexible hybrid systems
I love simple, I would personally not spend My money on them yet
My wife drive’s a BMW suv gas power however the electric car craze seem’s to B decent for breathing?
I have 220v in the garage 4-A charger!
I LIKE Hot Wheel’s so I had her get the Black wheel opinion = Black like a BAT = window’s should be darker?

I have 220v in the garage
I wonder how the 110v Plenty would go on that 220v power supply, double the power would be nice :rofl:
DO NOT TRY THIS @ataxian, I am just wondering out loud, it would probably fry your unit!
Hydrogen fuel cell tech looks promising, also available here in Aus, but like most places Hydrogen is hard to find unless you live in California

I wonder how the 110v Plenty would go on that 220v power supply, double the power would be nice :rofl:
DO NOT TRY THIS @ataxian, I am just wondering out loud, it would probably fry your unit!
Hydrogen fuel cell tech looks promising, also available here in Aus, but like most places Hydrogen is hard to find unless you live in California

My dad love’s car’s JAG’s & German kind.
Car’s have various expession’s for the driver’s interpretation?
When I saw your posts you struck a nerve of thought!

I was a Toyota driver after 65 302 Ford daze.
The wife like’s her GERMAN suv better than our last car?
Happy wife = Happy life

I had a AUDI in HAWAII & repair’s were kind of pricey? 71 if correct?
Cool... Land Rover, I assume...? Perhaps you mean 289...? 302 didn't debut until '68...
A Mercedes SUV...? Now, who wouldn't like that?
Totally agree...!

Audi today is nothing like the Audi of old and easily rivals Mercedes and BMW... at least Jags have finally gotten better... :peace:

Cool... Land Rover, I assume...? Perhaps you mean 289...? 302 didn't debut until '68...
A Mercedes SUV...? Now, who wouldn't like that?
Totally agree...!

Audi today is nothing like the Audi of old and easily rivals Mercedes and BMW... at least Jags have finally gotten better... :peace:
Tribe drive’s SUV’s from GERMANY .
208 France suv decent 4 beach cabin in the Southwest (sudquest) wave’s R larger than eastern part of USA?
Uncle repaired vintage kar’s and put a fastback 302 in 65’ in place of the 289 it came with.
Surfer liked these wheel’s 4 surf adventure!
Bel air was decent during this era.
Is hotboxing still in fashion ?

Last edited:
Audi's remind me of belly buttons...got an inny or an Audi :uhoh:

Oh no, a V10 Audi beaten in a drag race by an iPhone,

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back