Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Automotive Thread

3C9F8D12-FB41-481E-8429-292CA12403BE.jpeg

@Tincandtoke young enough to want the speed but old enough to prefer comfort is exactly where I am lol.

have this listed for sale but it breaks my little heart.

@Brian you wanna laugh?
this was in San Diego scripps ... chillin

View attachment 27600

San Diego, you should have that top down!! Livin the life!

Black is like need’s. Wax on wax off.
Our car is the same color.
Black is beautiful!

I agree, I’m a sucker for black vehicles. I owned one gray motorcycle, it actually was beautiful, but it’s not a black.

only thing that sucks about black is constant maintenance. Where I live now I dont really have any good way to wash & detail, especially now in pollen season, everything just covered in a green film

it’s even doggo approved

3936C1FA-6BB1-43A3-81BF-403EC41B8CCA.jpeg

San Diego, you should have that top down!! Livin the life!

I agree, I’m a sucker for black vehicles. I owned one gray motorcycle, it actually was beautiful, but it’s not a black.

only thing that sucks about black is constant maintenance. Where I live now I dont really have any good way to wash & detail, especially now in pollen season, everything just covered in a green film

it’s even doggo approved

View attachment 27601
I was a Benz addicted however the SUV from B m W is not bad really ? (Way cheaper)
JEEP was what fancied me until a light rain on the 405fwy & scared the driver?

your dog looks like a good boy
He looks a bit sad, I would say he called 'Shotgun' but still had to get in the back.

I was a Benz addicted however the SUV from B m W is not bad really ? (Way cheaper)
JEEP was what fancied me until a light rain on the 405fwy & scared the driver?

MB is awesome, much more attractive to me than the BMWs. They're both expensive!

I come from a family of Jeeps, I think there are 3 of them now in my immediate family of 5. They're fun! Aftermarket options are endless there

oh it came down soon after the pic, Had too much fun driving that Camaro (gas guzzler)

your dog looks like a good boy.:cheers:

Haha yup definitely a gas guzzler... I average 11-12 mpg in this thing. At the pump way too much!

He is the goodest boy, but a nut case (he learned from me I think) :cheers:

He looks a bit sad, I would say he called 'Shotgun' but still had to get in the back.

:rofl::rofl:I tried to put him in the front a couple of times but he cant get comfy in the bucket seats and ends up jumping into the back anyway. He's pissed I haven't let him out of the car yet and I made him wait until I got a picture. I can hear it now "Dude, not in public, you're embarrassing meeee"

Gas guzzlers?
1979 Pontiac Trans Am with a 455, I believe but don't quote, that was given the treatment back in the day
Everything but a blower
We figured maybe 5 miles to the gallon
Basically back then you woke up brushed your teeth, ate your breakfast, filled your tank and went to work.......everyday

Gas guzzlers?
1979 Pontiac Trans Am with a 455, I believe but don't quote, that was given the treatment back in the day
Everything but a blower
We figured maybe 5 miles to the gallon
Basically back then you woke up brushed your teeth, ate your breakfast, filled your tank and went to work.......everyday

At the fuel prices you guys pay, who give a shit...
I was amazed how cheap it was to fill up in america..
Big change from £1.50 a liter here..
Kinda pisses me off that when the price of a barrel of oil falls, our fuel price still goes up..
Greedy greedy fucking wankers of a government...
On the other hand, its cheaper than bottled water still..
And they have to build a rig, drill, fail loads, finally strike oil, ship it across world to be refined, then ship across world again.. then the logistics of getting it to all stations..
Lots of work.. £1.50 suddenly dont seem too bad....

MB is awesome, much more attractive to me than the BMWs. They're both expensive!

I come from a family of Jeeps, I think there are 3 of them now in my immediate family of 5. They're fun! Aftermarket options are endless there

Haha yup definitely a gas guzzler... I average 11-12 mpg in this thing. At the pump way too much!

He is the goodest boy, but a nut case (he learned from me I think) :cheers:

:rofl::rofl:I tried to put him in the front a couple of times but he cant get comfy in the bucket seats and ends up jumping into the back anyway. He's pissed I haven't let him out of the car yet and I made him wait until I got a picture. I can hear it now "Dude, not in public, you're embarrassing meeee"
Car’z R super cool!
Bipedal CIVILIZED creature’s who want and need 2-get from A-2-Z ?\
Automotive gas powered instrument’s in the color /shape/style/wheel’s like HOT WHEEL’S decade’s ago!
Wait? (Technology is at crossroad’s?)

The yellow car (top right of the photo) is the car drove in a book I read with my daughter?
Love this car!

The Aston-Martin DB 1
The Alpha-Romeo at the end is my favorite, now if it ran properly you would have THE car but its an alpha so hood up on the side of the road
But you'll look good being broken down

The Aston-Martin DB 1
The Alpha-Romeo at the end is my favorite, now if it ran properly you would have THE car but its an alpha so hood up on the side of the road
But you'll look good being broken down
Car story: In WESTERN EUROPE this guy from a county north of the project I was working on back when I was Dazed & Confused, “he guided us to his garage containing a car fabricated in his country of birth”!!!
The car was old however classic (should of bought it 4 $500 he was asking 4-it.)
I received a newer version of the vehicle back on the western USA were I live 2-day.
The car drove softly 2-da shore of da Pacific Ocean.
I love car’z!

The vehicle in your PHOTO post bring’s thought’s into the head of the corpse of a dazed but not confused bipedal creature.
BIO-BIO river rafting a white colored off-road vehicle drove the tribe over rock’s and fallen tree trunk’s.
I was scared however rafted despite the fear of our tribe!
Some PEE-PEED in their pant’s as we were riding rapid’s from the ANDES (1995)
The 4x4 2-explore was white laced with dirt? (If I recall the event?)

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back