Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Best tasting vape

My Arizer Extreme Q with @ddave mod and The Cowboy and The Dirty Pig. I like vaping at lower temps for best flavor, and seem to have an easier time with the EQ. A close second is my VapCap, but I have difficulty using a lighter, so I don't have it down yet. However, I don't always want the best flavor. Being new to cannabis when I picked what strains to grow, I went with Chem Dawg, GG #4, Bruce Banner, Tutankamon...All are good for effect, but there are a lot of chemically, diesely, skunky, piney, earthy, flavors in the bunch, and I prefer more fruity, and dessert type flavors. I grew some of those, but they didn't last as long... I couldn't let them go stale, could I? I just often want flavors muted with my stash, as much of it falls in my less favorite flavor zones. Other than taste, they are delightful.
The only vape I have that produces uniformly bad flavor is my Sidekick. I don't want to hide the flavors of the more pungent strains that much. I haven't given up on it entirely, it might do great with concentrates.

Last edited:
For me it is hard to go past my Air with a glass stem. All my vapes provide tasty vapour but those first two or three big draws are about perfect to me.

For me it is hard to go past my Air with a glass stem. All my vapes provide tasty vapour but those first two or three big draws are about perfect to me.
@Stevenski , they are so perfect, I keep drawing. I get such great clouds I don't want to stop, then I look and it's crispy brown. I get more out of my Solo and Air, for sure. One thing about being on a vape site, if you do your reading, it's hard to go wrong with all of the great advice from other members, such as yourself.

Vapcaps and my F2 are my only vapes so I don't have much experience. Well, an ex-gf bought a Pax several years ago when they first came out. Meh.

I love my Vapcaps but heating to the cap clicks takes them too far. Stop heating a second or so before the click gives me much better flavor. I've been using my new Rattle Can a lot recently. Very smooth but not as much flavor as straight hits. F2 is super convenient but flavors seem more muted.

For flower the best hit after hit I've had is oneies using a glass bowl and newvape showerhead, can set the temp how you want and use draw speed to change up how the heater vaporize the resin

For oils sapphire is really very neutral tasting, I think clean quartz is as well. These inserts and pearls are taking things to another level of fine tuning.

Love my sic halo though easily my must have again if it ever breaks, good compromise of flavor and durability.

@Stevenski , they are so perfect, I keep drawing. I get such great clouds I don't want to stop, then I look and it's crispy brown. I get more out of my Solo and Air, for sure. One thing about being on a vape site, if you do your reading, it's hard to go wrong with all of the great advice from other members, such as yourself.

I view the Arizer Air/Solo as like a Toyota Camry. Rather unexciting but will run forever & does exactly what it says on the packet. They are also incredibly simple for a novice to use. Missing mine right now but if I don't get it back from my friend than that can justify buying a Solo 2 at 710. I think that is a good strategy & entirely justifiable.

After pondering it for a moment I decided to bust out my OG VapCap & that delivers the best flavour of all. Long forgotten by most but it still delivers even if it is liable to break upon simply looking at it.

When I get out a delicious strain where I want to enjoy the flavor, I use my VapCap. It's the only vape I use for Forbidden Fruit, Blueberry Muffins, Wedding Cake, etc.
I had to rewrite those sentences several times. I started with, "Whenever I get out my Forbidden Fruit and Blueberry Muffins...", then tried "Whenever I want to use my Forbidden Fruit and Blueberry Muffins...".

The first few draws of my Solo has the best vapor temp at 375.
I seem to use my log vapes the most. I use my logs as a session vaporizer - slow steady draws for about 8 - 10 min temp on the approx medium. I don’t like diesel flavor either or something that’s really skunky. I like good berry or citrus flavor. The flavor is as important to as how it effects me.

Last edited:
My WoodScents on 11.4v drawing 0.69amp with enough in the bowl for 1 or 2 hits through a 14to18mm GonG adapter on my RattleCan takes some beating, the Plenty with a j-hook would be second on my list(about the same as a Tera) followed by my old Arixer Air OG. I am lucky that I do not have any vapes that taste bad.:thumbsup:

inbound882313567029149401.jpg

Ghost MV1 and my Splinters. The FF2 has amazing flavour as well, but she is getting harder to love.

Mod note: Back to back posts merged.

Last edited by a moderator:
For me I can't imagine a better tasting hit than from the Elev8r with all glass in the airpath save the screen. You can go soft and terpy or you can ride the edge of combustion. I compare all my vapes flavor to the Elev8r. It's the benchmark for me. I have dialed in my Ditanium for herb and it is also giving Elev8r like hits with the all glass set up. :homersimpson:

Too many to choose
They all have different flavours even the ones I consider good so it's subjective as to the best

But I have a few that taste great

WS is up there
Plenty is up there
DV with slow heat to click

Edge is nice as is the mighty
Tera is tasty but goes toasty quicker into sesh
GH is good too on first half of sesh

HB for porta trates and halo sic for desk with ruby pearls

These are the better tasting of my collection
But they are all different with the same bud so it depends on the day what you are looking for like with food or drink

I have other vapes I also love for their own traits

I would like to try a ghost, but my eye has been taken by the tinymight as of late
Both on demand and supposed to be tasty as

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back