Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Black Friday 2020 Sales

LesPlenty

Company Rep
That time of year again!
Have you seen any good deals?
I will start with DrDabber, they have 25% off sitewide and nothing in stock that I want...Switch Premium Bundle:biggrin:
At least all new Switch sales will come with the new style carb cap as the original was a crap cap!
1604632537029.png

1604632258606.png

Any ideas if i can get an evo from anywhere on black friday..???

I haven't heard of any Black Friday sales for them.... but vapexhale has a 20% discount for IG followers. You sign up for it here.
Thanks i signed up.. jus not sure if it will work out cheaper with shipping from us... i will try...

Think i want an original solo too..

Thanks i signed up.. jus not sure if it will work out cheaper with shipping from us... i will try...

Think i want an original solo too..
Had a nightmare, order failed twice... so i lost 2x evo money.. and no order... bit annoyed...
Hoping money goes back in soon.... let down... got a solo for 50 quid though....

So I nearly caved and went through registering etc and got to the checkout for a Premium Switch bundle and got a US$150 shipping shock...probably not too bad as I think it comes in a fairly large box...but still.
I have my account ready for any better deals on Black Friday itself before I make any decisions.
It may be cheaper to buy from an AU seller but the one place in stock will only have the old crap cap where all new units from Dr.Dabber have the new improved version.
I thought about getting the base unit from Dr.D as it is only US$110 shipping so US$410 delivered or US$20 less than here in Oz normal rrp...hmm

Boundless has started early...30% off storewide,
US$140 for a Tera,

and from the guy behind the Carta...with lots of upgrades,

Last edited:
How long is the wait time on BCG grinders now...10% less?... Greedy fuckers can't keep up with the orders they have:rofl:

I've never purchased from creamcityvapes but have seen them mentioned a few times in the last month. Thought I would throw out their Black Friday deals in case anyone is interested.

30% off all Grinders using code BFGRIND

30% off all PuffCoil Repair using code BFPCR

30% off Dab Tools DT30

30% offPeak Glass PG30

30% off Peak Caps PC30

35% off CVaults CV35

10% off all Ditanium DIT10

30% off PuffPuffPrints PPP30

30% off Dab Dumpsters DD30

30% off Source Vapes SV30

30% off Glass GLASS30

I have begun my 7th annual Black Friday & Cyber Monday vaporizer, it's hard to believe this is the 7th one, wow does time fly! I assume you guys know the drill, if you want to find a good deal on a vape, BF & CM along with 420 are the two very best times of the year. I will continue to update these sales until the end of Cyber Monday so if you don't see something it might be worth checking back. 2020 Black Friday vaporizer deals

P.S. If there are any specific vapes you guys are looking for a sale on and can't find let me know, I'd love to help or even try to convince a distributor to offer up something.

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back