Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Meds Blasted Bud - Patients Beware

momofthegoons

Vapor Accessory Addict
Staff member
All I can say is wow. But there are scammers everywhere in every field so I don't know why this surprises me.

Apparently there is a 'silent epidemic' (according to this guy) of blasted bud being sold as fresh in some dispensaries in California. I don't know it this is happening in other states but it wouldn't surprise me. What is happening is that bud that has been processed with solvent for concentrates is being sold as tested fresh bud. They have lab results on it that are false.

This video shows you what to look for to ensure you aren't getting blasted buds. The clearest pics are at the end of the video.

Im not liking that one @momofthegoons....

Unbelievable... first tumble weed, now this...

From a legal country too...
I'd expect this sort of behaviour from prohibition land of the black market, where maximising profit is everything for the criminal gangs that supply the streets...
But not from a regulated state...

See as soon as concentrates kick off here in the UK, the market will be flooded with products that are potentially detrimental to your health...
And no doubt the stripped flowers will also be sold...
And I thought legalisation was a way to avoid this..... obviously not.....

All I can say is wow. But there are scammers everywhere in every field so I don't know why this surprises me.

Apparently there is a 'silent epidemic' (according to this guy) of blasted bud being sold as fresh in some dispensaries in California. I don't know it this is happening in other states but it wouldn't surprise me. What is happening is that bud that has been processed with solvent for concentrates is being sold as tested fresh bud. They have lab results on it that are false.

This video shows you what to look for to ensure you aren't getting blasted buds. The clearest pics are at the end of the video.

Here's my problem with this video....this guy KNOWS of specific dispensaries that are doing this, basically criminal fraud, but he doesn't name them.

Now that's some BS.

I've had it regularly happen in the grey market.

But it was usually young'uns. They'd get the buds drier than usual, or use older bud that they got cheaper, for the same reason, slightly press the buds open and then shake the buds hard to grab trikes for concentrates before selling it. To me, for instance... Plus charge a premium.

Karma's a real bit*h.

I try not to mess with her...

:disgust:

Peace!

EDIT: Another slick move I've seen, buds hit unnaturally hard with a bud trimmer. Looks like a landscaper did them? Stealing trikes.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back