Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Accessories Brilliant Cut Grinder

BCG are getting closer to a final product for their 'large' 2 3/4" (69mm) grinder.
Why is everything Supersized in McAmerica except bloody grinders?:mad:

N
BCG are getting closer to a final product for their 'large' 2 3/4" (69mm) grinder.
Why is everything Supersized in McAmerica except bloody grinders?:mad:

Nice :)
I'd like a bigger one for round the house

I forgot to update, I did manage to get the bare metal showing on the middle part of my BCG
It happens from the teeth crunching together when putting the lid on too roughly and not having all the teeth lined up properly
You can hear when this happens and is what I thought may "chip" bits off

I had a particularly loud and rough crunch putting together one day and the result was a small shiny silver bit and a tiny divet out of the centre post/tooth

Hard to see unless fully zoomed in on phone and focused right
But it's there
I still use it all the time and don't think parts are just coming off or grinding off

It is when it fits askew putting lid on roughly with big buds
When it is seated properly nothing grinds against other bits

So I feel it's safe but have managed to make mine get that issue
It also hasn't grown with use since it happened

I did email them to see what they would say but have never received a reply

Still love my BCG and use it solely to chop up

The bigger one looks great even if not quite supersized enough

A little bit of bling for you maniacs. Post man had some good news,
BCG feels very premium, below is a size comparison with the Satchmo, uuuge!
20210206_132258.jpeg
20210206_132205.jpeg
20210206_132908.jpeg
20210206_132343.jpeg

Time to grind up some bud..
GFL..

@Thedev check! it came lightning fast from Aldo, they only stock it in black or white and it holds 16 FL oz, highly recommend it.. loving the BCG grind, forgot to mention I picked up the medium plate as it seems the best AP grind size.

Last edited:
Haha I remember over two years ago talking to BCG about wholesale and thought it was just around the corner. I took them out of coming soon a while ago when I realized that was not going to happen. And I'm happy for them in the fact they recently said another year or more before they could maybe consider wholesale support. This is best grinder I have tried and I also have a larger one as well as decapper coming. Can't wait for that and happy to see BCG growing!

I just ordered a large with the TROYANDJERRY coupon code...US$120 delivered to Oz, ships in 7 weeks then probably another 3 or 4 as I picked the cheapest shipping method (surprise, surprise):biggrin:

Looks like someone was even more ham-fisted than @felvapes,

I love my BCG and its pretty much all I use. I was...and still am...a proponent of the NewVape Fine Grinder...particularly the Arm Band Edition that has wider grip area and a rubbery grip surface. Its a wonderful grinder....but I like my BCG more.

Mine is a pretty early model and I have no knicks or dings in it at all. Not sure why some others do.

I would have liked the larger one....but I have so many grinders and that's after giving one away to any friend I could foist one off on! haha

I have all three plates but really only use the fine grind which I find works well with my convection vapes.

They did a really good job on the design of the BCG, IMO.

Yep, my large BCG showed up yesterday. I totally overloaded it so it took some effort to get started but once it got going it was super easy. I was debating on the fine grind but I stuck with medium based on recommendations and it looks great. I'll grind upside down if I need something finer.

bcg_full.jpg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back