Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Accessories Brilliant Cut Grinder

elykpeace

exVASted
a vape is only as good as its grind (imo) and ive used a santa cruz shredder for years but ladies and gents here it is the last grinder i will ever own. you get your pick of fine med or course grind.
image.jpg

www.grindersforlife.com
image.jpg

image.jpg

Brilliant cut ginder made by Grinders for life!
image.jpg

image.jpg

grinding has never been so easy and ive yet to jam it up no matter how much ive thrown in!

if anyone is in the market for a threadless sexy new toy id give it a good look.

Back when I had money last year I was really interested in getting one of these. I will eventually, but I've convinced myself it's not as high of a priority, even though the grinder I use has it's black finish coming off
It definitely looks like the best of the best and everything I've wanted from a grinder but the premium price and my bank account are not in agreement

I have one on order....just because. haha

New grinders come in the front door and get given away to friends out the back.

Tbh, I really just use the NV fine grinder for everything but I like the looks of the fine plate results on this device...so, took a flyer on it.

I have one on order....just because. haha

New grinders come in the front door and get given away to friends out the back.

Tbh, I really just use the NV fine grinder for everything but I like the looks of the fine plate results on this device...so, took a flyer on it.
Had to get the fine plate. The med has been working out nicely but having an option where I don't have to flip and make a mess will be a plus.

Had to get the fine plate. The med has been working out nicely but having an option where I don't have to flip and make a mess will be a plus.
Think mine may take a while...multi-colored and maybe waiting on anodizing. Don't really care...not like i don't have any grinders! :-)

Kiyoshi said on Instagram they should take about 2-3 weeks if ordered now. So shouldn't be too much longer @Baron23
Yep, thanks. Really not overly anxious about it. It will come when it does.

I always think it’s crazy the way some folks go nuts about a one week slip on shipping date of a new vape and the like....as if they didn’t have a vape to use. LOL

Cheers

I have to admit that this grinder has caught my eye as well. I also have several good grinders... but I can't say that I have the 'perfect' grinder yet. Is this the one?

Wonder if there will be a 420 sale on this.... If I can wait that long lol. I tend to get a burr going when I want something.

I always think it’s crazy the way some folks go nuts about a one week slip on shipping date of a new vape and the like....as if they didn’t have a vape to use. LOL

Some people live in a fantasy world where everything is delivered on in full & on time. Reality is somewhat different. This goes 1000 fold for a new product launching.

This grinder appeals to me but like so many here I have perfectly serviceable grinders that I do not need to replace........ Wants aren't needs right @momofthegoons?

Played with my BCG for the first time today. I also have all three plates. AMAZINGLY GOOD!
Honestly feels like nothing is in the chamber while herb is being ground.
No jamming whatsoever.
The no thread design Is awesome. That was the one thing I hated the most with my SCS.
My 4 piece SCS instantly retired and I’m NOT looking back!

Wonder if there will be a 420 sale on this.... If I can wait that long lol. I tend to get a burr going when I want something.
I’m curious about that also.

I had the obligatory translucent plastic grinder when I was younger. Then a small metal 3 piece that was terrible. I currently have a $20 grinder from amazon that works very well. It’s the highest rated grinder on amazon, and I’ve never really felt I needed anything more, to the extent that I have vocalized my bewilderment at spending $50-$100 on a grinder, money that could be spent on vaporizers. Or things to put in them.

But...

These brilliant cut grinders... everyone seems to adore them. And they’re beautiful. And it seems like they have some interesting innovations.

I’m curious about that also.

I had the obligatory translucent plastic grinder when I was younger. Then a small metal 3 piece that was terrible. I currently have a $20 grinder from amazon that works very well. It’s the highest rated grinder on amazon, and I’ve never really felt I needed anything more, to the extent that I have vocalized my bewilderment at spending $50-$100 on a grinder, money that could be spent on vaporizers. Or things to put in them.

But...

These brilliant cut grinders... everyone seems to adore them. And they’re beautiful. And it seems like they have some interesting innovations.
Honestly I thought the same, I spent my big grinder purchase years ago with a SCS, works well and thought why bother throwing $s at another grinder? Then I saw the FC post and started following the thread. That’s when I started to despise the threads on my SCS as well as it being jammed a bit depending on what I’m grinding. Decided I’m gonna get my hands on one. The end product as a result of the grinding is right up there in consistency. I’m now going to gift my SCS 4 piece away to a friend. That’s how much I think of this grinder. I already have 5 other vaporizers to choose from, why not throw the $s on a kick ass grinder that can rival or beat my current SCS grinder? I’m happy to say that I took that chance.

I’ve never really felt I needed anything more, to the extent that I have vocalized my bewilderment at spending $50-$100 on a grinder, money that could be spent on vaporizers. Or things to put in them.

Spoken like someone who does not own a high quality/low tolerance grinder. A good grinder is a investment to make. A cheap one at that ultimately. Don't get me wrong there are plenty of good cheap grinders out there & perfectly serviceable. That said once you switch to a high quality one you see the value & more importantly how much it can improve the vape experience.

When buying a grinder (or anything for that matter) a good rule of thumb is work out a cost per use/day. Say the grinder is $100 & you get two years service out of it. That is a cost of $0.14 per day. Small fry compared to other expenses in life really. I paid $90AU for my SLX grinder & have had it for three years now. Still works as well as ever & if it broke tomorrow I can say I have had my moneys worth.

I suppose what I am saying is if you use a grinder daily you deserve to have a great one & it is well worth the investment :smile:.

Spoken like someone who does not own a high quality/low tolerance grinder. A good grinder is a investment to make. A cheap one at that ultimately. Don't get me wrong there are plenty of good cheap grinders out there & perfectly serviceable. That said once you switch to a high quality one you see the value & more importantly how much it can improve the vape experience.

When buying a grinder (or anything for that matter) a good rule of thumb is work out a cost per use/day. Say the grinder is $100 & you get two years service out of it. That is a cost of $0.14 per day. Small fry compared to other expenses in life really. I paid $90AU for my SLX grinder & have had it for three years now. Still works as well as ever & if it broke tomorrow I can say I have had my moneys worth.

I suppose what I am saying is if you use a grinder daily you deserve to have a great one & it is well worth the investment :smile:.

Right! I was saying I previously never felt the need because I assumed, as with many things, that the returns towards the higher end of the cost spectrum were increasingly diminished.

I am blown away by how quickly everyone has adopted this relative newcomer. I’ve never seen such glowing praise for a product. Does anyone have any negatives?

As you point out, for as often as I use it, a great grinder is worth investing in. While I have an ever increasing collection of vapes, I have and use one grinder. It may as well be superb.

Assuming there is a 420 sale, I plan to pick up the brilliant cut with all three plates.

If I did not have a few perfectly good grinders I would be all over this. The only thing that stops me is the shipping out here is a small fortune compared to the product value. Not that I can vouch for this grinder but it sure as hell looks the goods.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back