Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Tek Bubble Hash

It just seemed wrong cutting up brand new Bunnings buckets that cost near $15 each but it does make the water flow better and nice and easy to manipulate.

It just seemed wrong cutting up brand new Bunnings buckets that cost near $15 each but it does make the water flow better and nice and easy to manipulate.
I know right....
Same buckets lol

I'm spewing, the take away up the road had 6 for $20 at Christmas, I went there first but they said it was just a Christmas rush thing buying extra food supplies and they have none left .....
They were good food grade buckets they washed out

This is some nice bubble hash
The 90 and 45 taste really nice
They bubble up better on the halo than other batches I have done too
They hit like a ton of bricks too

Very happy with the camp washer method
The gentle motion produces a much nicer product
Stickier than other batches when first pressing dry and scraping, but still ends up in the drier and cuttable hash like product eventually

Super tasty hits :)
Super hard hitting :)

Yet to try the 25

Here is pics of the buckets for you @Madri-Gal

View attachment 11282View attachment 11283
Thank you, @felvapes, for the visual. This should help me up my bubble hash game.

Thank you, @felvapes, for the visual. This should help me up my bubble hash game.
It has mine
First time I did it
The machine is good too
Between the two things and "hose sifting" from the Frenchie video my product this time really is a different quality all together

I made good stuff before, but this batch makes it feel more like a novice hash in comparison

My 25 is still okay
But now it is not as good tasting or hitting as before
I'd say the 45 catches most of the stuff I tasted before
But the 45 is good
I might try a 160/73/45/25 next time

But to save overall time and effort I may end up just going a 160/45/25 in the long-run

Less straining and scraping

More experimenting for me

But the 45 bubbles pretty damn well and tastes great
Mixing the 90/75/45 together will make a really nice hash I think and I don't need to seperate them so much....

More thought and trials to go

Last edited:
It has mine
First time I did it
The machine is good too
Between the two things and "hose sifting" from the Frenchie video my product this time really is a different quality all together

I made good stuff before, but this batch makes it feel more like a novice hash in comparison
I learn a lot from you, and you and @LesPlenty sure give me something to aim for, what with all the labor saving devices and great tech and ideas. I am so behind...but I will get there, one day.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back