Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Meds Bud Shots

How about some Blue Cookies. Not sure if I can believe the THC level stated on the jar. My body tells me it's high. I've never bought this before, it's an Indica Hybrid because of the Blueberry Indica and the other parent is the Girl Scout Cookies. This is one of the top strains from 2016 according to Leafly. I didn't buy it because of that. I looked up info after I got home.

The bud tender recommended it and I got a pretty good price. It's not all dried out. You never know until you get a chance to open the container after you get home here in WA. No smelling or touching before buying because it's all sealed up.

Edit
May I add its very smooth tasting with some blueberry undertones. A strain for for evening though. Very relaxing effects, if you need to get something done wait to use this after your project.

Open in App
5foJhlj.jpg

Last edited:
....we have it here In s.f....I have 1/8 of it in my stash...it's good..

Got some Juicyfruit tonight! I was initially disappointed with it because I was supposed to get UBC Chemo, my all time favourite.. But I have to admit it's not the Juicyfruit's fault and it's some pretty nice stuff! Doing the Vape Shuffle tonight to give some of my neglected devices some love. Starting off with the Mistvape and Haze V3 then probably the Underdog.

I brought my WoodSense up to my cottage this trip and am really glad I did. I have a regular dispensary of flavors with me. :lol:Blueberry
Sour Jack
Strawberry Cheesecake
Black Water Kush
Sweet Tooth

:ko:

Summer finally found us.
Here too! :aaaaa:It's a sunny 80° out and I'm enjoying it planting flowers on the deck by the lake. Unfortunately it's supposed to rain the rest of the weekend.

Peace and good things to everyone!

Marching on with my third zip in a row of OG Kush.

Trying to be grateful that I have supply, and not whine that it's been the same strain for a while.

:smoke:

Peace!

I was just ready to dislike Juicyfruit because it wasn't exactly what I ordered.. But after giving it a chance I had to admit it's pretty darn good and I shouldn't have dismissed it just because it wasn't what I expected!

I still want that Chemo though.. :tongue:
Dude Juicy Fruit is an amazing strain. Sativa dominant super fun happy time vibes. Just a very uplifting strain. I had it a few years ago..but it's weird I don't see it around much.

I have some Mango Haze in my LSV. Hitting up the bong with loads of vapor then going outside for a walk in the sun. :cool:

Dude Juicy Fruit is an amazing strain. Sativa dominant super fun happy time vibes. Just a very uplifting strain. I had it a few years ago..but it's weird I don't see it around much.

Totally agree now that I've tried it! Juicy Fruit is awesome :biggrin: I really wasn't trying to bash the strain itself.. Just was disappointed with the order change since I had been searching for UBC Chemo for some time.

Finally restocked! Enjoying some Moby Dick through the Tubo.. This is a killer strain; heavy on the euphoria with some body/head tingles thrown in. Tastes like sweet citrus candy. Definitely going to keep an eye out for this one in the future.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back