Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Meds Bud Shots

...enjoy being retired too....didn't get out of bed till 10am today...lol...when I was working...I was up ar 5:20am.....this is better....cheers.
Would you believe I couldn't sleep in that late to save my soul? I usually get up no later than 6:30 any given morning. And I'm usually awake before that. It's ridiculous. When I worked, I struggled to get up with the alarm. :freak:

....I was the opposite...enjoyed getting up early (when I worked)....now I enjoy getting up....when I feel like it.

Some Blueberry Trainwreck in the Woodscents. Great flavor and potent medicine.
I didn't check until now but it's labeled with high in total Cannabinoids. It feels to me to be pretty high because I'm pretty medicated right now.

Do your shopping on holidays I saved 20% off of much of my order. I bought some Gorilla Glue, Alaskan Thunderfuck and GrapeApe too. My fave cannabis shop has sales on most holidays. July 2 thru 4 th is their sales but I knew I had to go in early. They sell out by the last day of the sale on the best deals. I'm really stocked up now.:partyhat:
xc6zzYS.jpg

Last edited:
Just vaped a sativa, Sour Sherbet, that's very nice though there isn't much info online about it. Named for pretty much the reasons you'd think: some phenotype of Sour Diesel x Sunset Sherbet. Sour D is a favorite. Just have one load left from the eighth and would get more if it comes around again. :nod:

This is a well known strain. A Sativa Hybrid called AK-47. It has a woodsy sweet taste and this that I have is smooth. I've had some harsh AK-47. It probably was on the dry side. This batch is perfect. I haven't bought this strain in a long time.
It's suppose to make me creative and social.:juggle::cheeseburger:

cdZb5Xl.jpg

So I've been going through a mild panic attack the past few weeks when I found out that my pot guy wouldn't be around anymore. Well it seems like this was sort of a a blessing in disguise because it motivated me to get off my ass and find a new guy, and when I eventually did(today) I found out I can get better quality stuff at basically the same price I've been paying for the past three years!

Well here's the new shit!
OG kush(allegedly) in the box and Whitewidow(allegedly) in the bag. I don't know if these are actually the correct strains or if the guy just made it up to sell the quality more(this tends to happen a lot where I live!) but the quality seems to be a far cry better than what I was previously using! Yay!
iaSTMAA.jpg

I have some Blueberry Trainwreck in the Woodscents log vape. Went shopping today but didn't buy too much. I see a lot of sales around holidays like Labor Day.....

An old favorite of mine. I haven't bought it in a while. Black Cherry Soda. It doesn't taste like Cherry ever to me but it's a good strong strain. This says it's its 28% THC but that's not why I bought it. This has a mild taste that's hard to describe. I didn't notice the THC level until I got home.
  • WIG5Ju9.jpg

Started adding a little blob of goodness to the mix.....
I get 2 huge hits from this... like fucking huge...

NKN5J6P.jpg

Last edited:
Some Nevilles haze for me...
2zSire3.jpg

lZp73qv.jpg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back