Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Meds Bud Shots

I have started to use my new to me strain of Incredible Bulk, this was harvested in Feb;
IMG_20180903_132133.jpg

Close up;
IMG_20180903_132133 (2).jpg

More Blue Dream. Same grower as last batch and super fire.
View attachment 4795

0nSeKwA.jpg
Very, very nice. Correct me if I'm wrong, but there is no or not much trimming done on these buds, right? I think that's great as there are trichs on sugar leaves and it makes for a great picture.

Very, very nice. Correct me if I'm wrong, but there is no or not much trimming done on these buds, right? I think that's great as there are trichs on sugar leaves and it makes for a great picture.
I would say these have been substantially trimmed. There is a little leaf but mostly covered in trichs. :peace:
I don’t care for over-trimmed buds where they almost look like rocks lol

So, the first two "overview" pics are my normal crappy handheld iPhone shots...but, let's you know what this stuff looks like. Then followed by macro shots from my cheap, but it Wooooorks, USB microscope. Trichs look good to me...but maybe have benefited from another week??? Thoughts?

Label is 27% THC and leading terp is lemonene at .5%, I think.

Enjoy (or, at least I hope you will):

Attachment-1.jpeg

Attachment-2.jpeg

Now the money shots (LOL...oh lord, I do entertain myself some times haha)

Oro de Blanco #2.jpg

Oro de Blanco #3.jpg
Oro de Blanco #1.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, I think it helps if you take the clear lens cover off first! haha

Oro de Blanco #4.jpg

Oro de Blanco #5.jpg

You'd think you get high or something

hehehe...yeah, no shit. :rofl: You should see me trying to press rosin....hilarious. Make for a good sitcom, I think. LOL :dog:

hehehe...yeah, no shit. :rofl: You should see me trying to press rosin....hilarious. Make for a good sitcom, I think. LOL :dog:
:dog:

Those flowers are looking great, my friend! Plenty of nice white and yellow glands. I do like to get my material a little more mature when I'm intending to make full melt from it, the simple reason is that more mature glands typically means that a higher proportion of the content of those glands will melt on a nail! However, that level of maturity shown in your pics is great for rosin and the like, especially if you want a somewhat more heady and less all-round effect. Rosin and other oil extraction techniques do not keep the resin glands whole, and so you're only extracting the melting/dabbable components regardless of what proportion of each gland that is :biggrin:

lol I swear this new phone is harder to keep in focus than my old iPhone 5c

Your closeups look great!

Took some more Blue Dream pics.
iad7O9m.jpg

SA7u73K.jpg

flsrv6f.jpg

i0gSbmU.jpg

Frakin AWESOME. The last photo is def the money shot.

Question...and I ask out of true ignorance as I have never grown....in the last shot, do the trichs look a bit clear or is that how you like it. I only generally understand that clear is a bit more heady, milky is like the Goldilocks level of maturity, and amber its more sedative. True, BS, whats your view as a grower?

Thanks

Last edited:
@I'm Ron Burgundy? - Ron, ooops, I buried my actual reply within the quote by mistake. I've fixed it above.

Frakin AWESOME. The last photo is def the money shot.
d
Question...and I ask out of true ignorance as I have never grown....in the last shot, do the trichs look a bit clear or is that how you like it. I only generally understand that clear is a bit more heady, milky is like the Goldilocks level of maturity, and amber its more sedative. True, BS, whats your view as a grower?

Thanks
It's a mix in that shot. Most look cloudy, then clear and a few amber. But you have to think that's just one portion of one small bud.
I myself prefer most cloudy then amber and fewer clear.

You're right generally clear is more of a cerebral high, and amber is more couch lock effect. I'd say that's pretty much right but it also depends on the genetics of the plant too.
The idea is to harvest when most are cloudy and then taylor it to your preference.

do the trichs look a bit clear or is that how you like it. I only generally understand that clear is a bit more heady, milky is like the Goldilocks level of maturity, and amber its more sedative. True, BS, whats your view as a grower?
Pretty well spot on, you are the most knowledgeable non-grower I have come across. You need to have a grow at it.:thumbsup:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back