Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Meds Bud Shots

They didn’t have Blue Dream :hmm:
so I got GSC :smile:

nWDOA0u.jpg

CGvpSjr.jpg

coN8GQO.jpg

Very nice, what does that cost at a shop?

Incredible Bulk:smoke:
IMG_20181027_124722.jpg

Previous in your pics I thought it looked a lot more white buds n hairs
Off different parts of the plant or clones at different distances from the light can cause subtle differences. The latest picture is also from a freshly opened jar from my Feb harvest, I think the last pictures I posted was from my June crop and I will probably confuse you a bit more as I will soon post some close-ups of my Oct crop that flowered for 11 and a bit weeks, longest bud cycle I have ever grown, I call it Redbeard, looking for some HD couchlock.:smilie-devil:

They would like really nice arranged in my Space Case, nice looking gear!

I have never had Chemdawg before, got some, and like it a LOT. Sativa leaning hybrid...but this particular phenotype doesn't have any jitters or bad anxiety to it as many sativa's do for me.

I loved @I'm Ron Burgundy? 's pics of the GCS above. I also picked up some 27% GSC and this particular phenotype is pretty racy. I have had three different types of GSC (that is, I have gotten it from three different sources over the years) and this is the raciest by far. I compare it to this Chemdawg which is uplifting...def not a bedtime med...but is somehow fairly calm.

I like this stuff a lot....some close up pics...looks like it was grown well.

Sat Nov 10 18-06-30.jpg
Sat Nov 10 18-05-04.jpg
Sat Nov 10 18-03-56.jpg

We've had two days of sun in the last month... and I was at PT appointments both of those days and couldn't take bud shots. :disgust: I've been waiting for some decent sunlight to do this ever since I saw my caregiver last lol... I'm bound and determined to get some shots of this weed that are as good as yours lol....

Some little nugs from my latest jar opening;
IMG_20181118_181654.jpg

IMG_20181118_181712.jpg

same stuff, 1 with flash; 1 without.
Not too bad for the lower part of the plant.:smoke:

MK Ultra, 27%, by Harvest and it looks very nicely grown

Attachment-1.jpeg
Attachment-3.jpeg

MK 4.jpg

MK 3.jpg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC